File 13 > Trash

Prayer request and Such

(1/10) > >>

DeltaBoy:
Keep the wife in your prayers cause she still having issues since her surgury back in August.

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm ---Keep the wife in your prayers cause she still having issues since her surgury back in August.

--- End quote ---
Will do Delta. Please keep my aunt, Janice Harmon in prayer. She's having serious health issues.

Wayne Watson:
You got it, Delta!

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: goodguytex on January 24, 2017, 12:50:44 am ---Will do Delta. Please keep my aunt, Janice Harmon in prayer. She's having serious health issues.

--- End quote ---

Will Do is just sad to see folks decline as we get older. 

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 24, 2017, 08:18:06 am ---Will Do is just sad to see folks decline as we get older.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, growing older sucks!

Michaelt:
We may have a few struggles as we age, but remember that everyday here is one day closer to being in the presence of our Savior!

Praying for healing and comfort and God's grace this week.

tophawg19:
add us as well . my GF has stage 4 cancer , day 5 of radiation didn't go real well.

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: tophawg19 on January 24, 2017, 11:22:12 am ---add us as well . my GF has stage 4 cancer , day 5 of radiation didn't go real well.

--- End quote ---
Prayers going up for your GF. Very very sorry for what she and you too are going through.

DLUXHOG:
May God richly bless all of you and your loved ones that are afflicted, with healing..... now.....

(uhhhhhh.... why is this thread in "Trash"?)

tophawg19:
thank you . it's a tough battle

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: tophawg19 on January 24, 2017, 11:56:45 am ---thank you . it's a tough battle

--- End quote ---
May I ask your GF first name at least so I can request prayer for her at church?

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: tophawg19 on January 24, 2017, 11:22:12 am ---add us as well . my GF has stage 4 cancer , day 5 of radiation didn't go real well.

--- End quote ---

Prayers sent Cancer Sux!

WaltKowalski:
Anything we can do Delta?

WaltKowalski:
Or you Top?

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: WaltKowalski on January 26, 2017, 01:26:24 pm ---Anything we can do Delta?

--- End quote ---


Just pray she thought that getting everything removed this August would cure what was bothing her. But she having Bladder issues and some discomfort at times down below.

tophawg19:

--- Quote from: goodguytex on January 24, 2017, 11:58:35 am ---May I ask your GF first name at least so I can request prayer for her at church?

--- End quote ---
Lisa . Things just got worse , yesterday she had a very close friends husband pass away up here too . been a rough 12 months and the hits keep coming

tophawg19:
just pray i guess . We are in good hands here at Baptist

Wild Bill Hog:
Prayers for all you guys and your loved ones.

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2017, 02:30:30 pm ---Lisa . Things just got worse , yesterday she had a very close friends husband pass away up here too . been a rough 12 months and the hits keep coming

--- End quote ---
We will be sure to keep her and you too in prayer. So sorry for your GF friends loss.

FineAsSwine:
Prayer request in the trash can. Just doesn't seem right. Prayers sent for the OP and others in need.

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2017, 02:33:16 pm ---just pray i guess . We are in good hands here at Baptist

--- End quote ---

We are praying for you and your GF!

hogcard1964:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm ---Keep the wife in your prayers cause she still having issues since her surgury back in August.

--- End quote ---

Prayers sent. 

tophawg19:
thanks guys . I may mess with some on here but overall it's a good group

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: goodguytex on January 24, 2017, 12:50:44 am ---Will do Delta. Please keep my aunt, Janice Harmon in prayer. She's having serious health issues.

--- End quote ---

How your Aunt doing? Drs still have no clue why my wife feeling pain but Tyenold every 4 hours seems to make it go away.

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 30, 2017, 08:42:16 am ---How your Aunt doing? Drs still have no clue why my wife feeling pain but Tyenold every 4 hours seems to make it go away.

--- End quote ---
My aunt is still in a lot of pain. Her leg with the hematoma is still badly swollen. One of her kids is going to try to get her in to see a specialist in Shreveport. Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming.

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: goodguytex on January 30, 2017, 09:15:28 am ---My aunt is still in a lot of pain. Her leg with the hematoma is still badly swollen. One of her kids is going to try to get her in to see a specialist in Shreveport. Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming.

--- End quote ---

Bless her heart Prayers sent.

goodguytex:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 30, 2017, 12:50:59 pm ---Bless her heart Prayers sent.

--- End quote ---
Thank you sir!

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm ---Keep the wife in your prayers cause she still having issues since her surgery back in August.

--- End quote ---

She got an appointment for a MRI later this month to find out what going on.  Dr says it could be scar tissue, bladder stones , or some irritation caused by her body healing itself.

hogcard1964:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 02, 2017, 09:54:43 am ---She got an appointment for a MRI later this month to find out what going on.  Dr says it could be scar tissue, bladder stones , or some irritation caused by her body healing itself.

--- End quote ---

...but this is good, correct?

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 02, 2017, 10:23:53 am ---...but this is good, correct?

--- End quote ---

We get an answer by this Wednesday.

hogcard1964:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 06, 2017, 05:09:15 pm ---We get an answer by this Wednesday.

--- End quote ---

Prayers to you and your family.

Ya'll will be alright.

DLUXHOG:
Prayers for you.... read... Jeremiah 29:11-14

DeltaBoy:
Wife was told they will call her today. 

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 07, 2017, 10:30:19 am ---Wife was told they will call her today. 

--- End quote ---

Wishing the best and good news from the call.

DeltaBoy:
She got the all clear so they still don't know what causing her to have the pain and urge to go all the time .

But we both Praise the Lord no cancer ect.

DeltaBoy:
She back to the Dr Friday cause he says he got to find out what going on.

hogcard1964:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 08, 2017, 12:33:20 pm ---She back to the Dr Friday cause he says he got to find out what going on.

--- End quote ---

Good luck.  Prayers sent.

Mr. Porkleone:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm ---Keep the wife in your prayers cause she still having issues since her surgury back in August.

--- End quote ---

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

goodguytex:
Please be in prayer for the Christa Shockley family. She was the young 21 year old woman that was working the night shift at an EZ Mart in Fouke, Arkansas.

She was on duty last Thursday at 2 in the morning when a 12 year old boy who is also autistic came in with a gun and shot 8 rounds in Christa and killed her.

Because of the age of the kid that killed Christa, there is a lot that the people in this area don't know about what the motive was, if he robbed her, or what exactly his reason was to shoot her.

But his life is ruined because of his actions. Christmas life is over because of what this boy did. So please keep all involved in prayer.

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: goodguytex on February 10, 2017, 05:53:49 am ---Please be in prayer for the Christa Shockley family. She was the young 21 year old woman that was working the night shift at an EZ Mart in Fouke, Arkansas.

She was on duty last Thursday at 2 in the morning when a 12 year old boy who is also autistic came in with a gun and shot 8 rounds in Christa and killed her.

Because of the age of the kid that killed Christa, there is a lot that the people in this area don't know about what the motive was, if he robbed her, or what exactly his reason was to shoot her.

But his life is ruined because of his actions. Christmas life is over because of what this boy did. So please keep all involved in prayer.

--- End quote ---

Prayers sent what a horrible tragedy.

DeltaBoy:
The Bride will have surgery on March 13th .  They found bladder stones cause by the Cather she wore last Summer.

DeltaBoy:
We got out and celebrated Valentines day last night and even hit the gym for a 30 minute workout. 

DeltaBoy:
Pray request A gal I went to school with killed herself last night She got out in 1989.

DeltaBoy:
I was out Sunday and Monday with a Migraine. 
Wife has pre op on Friday.

DeltaBoy:
With all the joys we had in 2016 it was tempered by our health issues and such.

DLUXHOG:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 01, 2017, 03:16:03 pm ---With all the joys we had in 2016 it was tempered by our health issues and such.

--- End quote ---

Seriously....   God bless you & your family......

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: DLUXHOG on March 01, 2017, 06:39:47 pm ---Seriously....   God bless you & your family......

--- End quote ---

Thanks the strain of it all been a test of our Marriage.

DeltaBoy:
Well we spent Friday afternoon and all day Saturday till 4 pm at the Hospital .  We went in Friday morning for my wife's pre op blood work , a t 3 pm they called the house and told us get to the ER ASAP cause Amy was very anemic and needed blood.  We got into a room 8pm Friday night and they gave her 2 pints over night. It took all day Saturday for her numbers to come up before they let her go home.
She back out there this morning for a upper GI scope and maybe a Colon Exam.

Keep us in your prayers they are saying her long term use of over the counter pain meds has caused her stomach or lower GI track to bleed.

longtimeHogfan:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 06, 2017, 08:40:57 am ---Well we spent Friday afternoon and all day Saturday till 4 pm at the Hospital .  We went in Friday morning for my wife's pre op blood work , a t 3 pm they called the house and told us get to the ER ASAP cause Amy was very anemic and needed blood.  We got into a room 8pm Friday night and they gave her 2 pints over night. It took all day Saturday for her numbers to come up before they let her go home.
She back out there this morning for a upper GI scope and maybe a Colon Exam.

Keep us in your prayers they are saying her long term use of over the counter pain meds has caused her stomach or lower GI track to bleed.

--- End quote ---

It's always good when they find something that can be dealt with and fixed.  He continues to answer prayers!

DeltaBoy:
Thanks got her feeling better and the surgery is on for Monday the 13th

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View