• 9,931,356 Posts
• 399,380 Topics
• 22,894 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet the Bag Man: How to Buy Players from a man who claims to deliver the $  (Read 6943 times)

carolinahogger

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Bag Men in the SEC
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2018, 12:02:14 pm »

Well written and interesting article.  A few quotes:

"Last week I got a call. We've got this JUCO transfer that had just got here. And he's country poor. The [graduate assistant] calls me and tells me he's watching the AFC Championship Game alone in the lobby of the Union because he doesn't have a TV. Says he never owned one. Now, you can buy a Walmart TV for $50. What kid in college doesn't have a TV? So I don't give him any money. I just go dig out in my garage and find one of those old Vizios from five years back and leave it for him at the desk. I don't view what I do as a crime, and I don't give a darn if someone else does, honestly."

"Hey, how'd he get that ride? His uncle bought it. How did his uncle buy it? Paid cash. Paid cash, how'd he do that? darn, we don't know, but here's the receipt where he paid cash, and now y'all ain't got darn. Go tell the NCAA you think we're cheating because this kid's uncle bought him a used Tahoe in cash, you racist."

Remember, your job as a bag man isn't to hide the benefit. It's to hide the proof.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:20:22 pm by carolinahogger »

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian

This is the reason we trail behind the bama, auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas of the world in football or duke/unc/Kentucky in basketball.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

carolinahogger

• Senior

This is the reason we trail behind the bama, auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas of the world in football or duke/unc/Kentucky in basketball.

We don't have enough bag men or ours don't have enough money?

I would guess that this is being systematically done, much the same as in the article, by Razorback boosters. 

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian

We don't have enough bag men or ours don't have enough money?

I would guess that this is being systematically done, much the same as in the article, by Razorback boosters.

Our school in general has not been playing this way for some years now. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas