• 10,013,888 Posts
• 401,388 Topics
• 22,976 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down

Author Topic: Look back/ahead to the Top 100 College Basketball recruits in the SEC  (Read 110483 times)

jbcarol

Re: Look back/ahead to the Top 100 College Basketball recruits in the SEC
« Reply #1450 on: February 11, 2018, 08:27:21 am »

2018 Top (4- and 5-star) Basketball Recruits
Last Updated 2/7/18

10. S. Shittu  Vandy
13. Kel Johnson  UK
14. D. Garland    VU
15. I. Quickley    UK
18. Naz Reid       LS
20. Reg Perry      MS
24. Emmitt Wms LS
26. A. Nembhard UF
30. J. Smart        LS
32. T. Herro        UK
53. R. Woodward MS
54. D. Days         LS
64. A. Nesmith    VU
69. Noah Locke   UF
80. Key Johnson  UF
89. J. Butler    Bama
93. Ant. Jones   A&M
99. E. Henderson Ark
101. T. Watson   MU
103. A. Ngumezi UG
105. DJ Stewart  MS
120. K. Embery  Ark

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

jbcarol

« Reply #1452 on: February 17, 2018, 05:52:46 pm »

Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell

Kentucky basketball: Could Jarred Vanderbilt be Kentucky’s Dennis Rodman? John Calipari thinks so

“I’m probably No. 1 in the country in missed layups within 5 feet or something like that,” Vanderbilt said. “But I try to just keep playing hard, rebounding and do everything else my team needs me to do.”

That’s where the Rodman comparison makes sense. Rodman played 14 seasons in the NBA, has five championship rings, two All-Star appearances, two Defensive Player of the Year awards and was named to eight all-defense teams.

Rodman only averaged 7.3 points per game in his career, but he averaged 13.1 rebounds. He led the NBA in rebounding seven seasons.

“That’s who he is,” Calipari said of Vanderbilt. “Be Dennis Rodman. He did all right. He can guard every position, he can rebound offensively and defensively. He can pass. He’s skilled.”

Vanderbilt, the 12th-ranked prospect in the 2017 class, is averaging 18.3 rebounds, 13 points and 1.9 blocks per 40 minutes. He has 69 rebounds in 151 minutes.

Avery Johnson wasn’t surprised by Vanderbilt.

“He was a guy we had a couple of stars by his name in the scouting report,” Johnson said. “Everybody talks about Knox and Alexander, but in games like this, you need a utility guy.”

Or as Vanderbilt put it, the “energy guy.”

jbcarol

« Reply #1453 on: February 18, 2018, 11:15:03 am »

Why won’t John Calipari bench Hamidou Diallo?

‘That’s what you’d want me to do with your son?’

Kyle Tucker: So why is Kentucky coach John Calipari sticking with the former 5-star recruit as a starting guard for the struggling Wildcats?

“Let’s think about it,” Calipari said Saturday. “It’s your son and he’s struggling. It’s your son now, not somebody else’s son. Your son. Would you want me to just bench him and say, ‘We’ll worry about it next year?’ That’s what you’d want me to do with your son?

“I would say you’d say, ‘Hey, Coach, he’s responsible for himself, but please keep coaching him and let him know you love him and keep being there for him — but hold him accountable. If he’s not going to listen to you, you should not play him.”

So Calipari keeps starting Diallo, but he also continues to shrink his minutes... Diallo did not play the final 5:12 against Alabama on Saturday, during which time Kentucky turned a 2-point lead into a 10-point win in part because it committed zero turnovers and took no bad shots.

Diallo, who flirted with the NBA draft after enrolling at UK last January and practicing with the Cats but not playing, was considered a potential lottery pick heading into this season. He is now widely considered a fringe first-round prospect — and that’s based largely on his world-class athleticism, which includes a 44 ½-inch vertical leap.

jbcarol

« Reply #1455 on: February 21, 2018, 07:24:17 pm »

AL.com sports
‏Verified account @aldotcomSports
6h6 hours ago

Collin Sexton is one of the top point guards in the country. The same can be said about Jared Harper.

This will be the key matchup when Alabama plays Auburn: Sexton vs. Harper.
 https://trib.al/HWaDbpw

Before he was the "Young Bull" or a top-ranked recruit, Collin Sexton was a Pebblebrook High School newcomer who was humbled often by Jared Harper.

The team did a one-on-one session after practices. The winner of each game stayed on the court and played another teammate. The loser had to go off to the side and wait for another opportunity.

Sometimes, Sexton and Harper played until late at night. And, at least early on, Sexton usually lost.

"We'd go until 11 or 12 o'clock waiting on Collin to get a win," said George Washington, who coached Sexton and Harper at Pebblebrook. "And if he did win, Jared would be like, 'It's a fluke.' And they'd end up playing again and going back and forth, and I'd just end up leaving the gym and leaving them in the gym and going home because we'd be in there all night waiting on those two to finish playing."

They still play whenever they're both home in Georgia. Sessions that typically start with drills and shooting around will transition to these two playing one-on-one and going back and forth like they probably will Wednesday night.

Sexton is one of the top point guards in the country. The same can be said about Harper. And this will be the key matchup when Alabama plays Auburn, Sexton vs. Harper.

jbcarol

« Reply #1456 on: February 23, 2018, 05:58:30 am »

Michael Carvell
‏ @Michael_Carvell
14h14 hours ago

Report: Missouri forward Michael Porter Jr. cleared for basketball activities

jbcarol

« Reply #1458 on: February 25, 2018, 08:28:36 am »

Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell

Kentucky basketball: Undaunted by Yahoo! report, investigation, Kevin Knox leads Cats vs. Missouri

If the Yahoo Sports report and subsequent university review of his alleged contact with an unscrupulous agent were weighing heavy on Kentucky freshman Kevin Knox’s mind Saturday night, he hid it well.

Knox scored a team-high 21 points in just 23 minutes against Missouri and led the Wildcats to their third consecutive impressive victory, 88-66 over the Tigers. Rupp Arena roared for him as he hit 6 of 13 shots from the field and 8 of 8 from the free-throw line.

That was surely a welcome relief after the week he’s had — or maybe not, to hear Knox tell it.

“I’ve just been blocking everything out,” he said Saturday night after the win. “That’s what Cal trained me for, what my dad’s trained me for my whole life..."

jbcarol

jbcarol

« Reply #1462 on: March 07, 2018, 06:22:14 pm »

Michael Carvell
‏ @Michael_Carvell

Kentucky basketball: How serious is the latest Jarred Vanderbilt injury?

Multiple sources close to the program indicated Wednesday that Vanderbilt’s injury, which has been confirmed but not specified by UK officials, is not in the left foot that he injured twice in high school and then again last September. He missed the first 17 games of the season because of that setback.

Rather, this injury is believed to be an ankle sprain. We’re told Vanderbilt hobbled out of a 2-on-2 drill in practice Tuesday and did not return. He was taken for evaluation and, per SEC Country sources, those results did not have coach John Calipari overly worried Wednesday.

That doesn’t mean Vanderbilt will play this week at the SEC Tournament in St. Louis. In fact, it might be wise to rest him for the start of the NCAA Tournament next week. Kentucky fans surely would be fine with that, because the Cats (21-10) will need him as healthy as possible to have any realistic shot at reaching their fifth Final Four in nine years.

jbcarol

« Reply #1463 on: March 09, 2018, 06:15:06 am »

Joe Lunardi finally weighs in on Jarred Vanderbilt injury potentially impacting UK’s tournament seed

“I don’t think in their case it’s going to be that huge of the deal,” Lunardi said Thursday on an ESPN Bracketology media call. “Short of winning the sec tournament with or without him, they’re not in a great position to improve their standing anyway. And I don’t think they’re in real danger of dropping very far.”

Lunardi currently has the Wildcats as a 6-seed, and said he could see them rising or falling one seed line depending on how the SEC Tournament goes.

It’s worth noting that Vanderbilt, who is Kentucky’s best rebounder, is expected to be ready for the NCAA Tournament.

jbcarol

« Reply #1464 on: March 09, 2018, 06:34:57 am »

Jeff Goodman
‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN
16h16 hours ago

Do NOT judge Michael Porter Jr., off today's performance. I repeat. Do NOT judge him from today. Kid is a terrific talent. Needs time to shake off the rust.

jbcarol

« Reply #1465 on: March 11, 2018, 10:50:22 am »

NCAA March Madness
‏Verified account @marchmadness

Malik Newman 🔥🔥🔥

The @KUHoops sophomore is the #Big12Hoops Tournament Most Outstanding Player! #MarchMadness

Did not do as much as a presumptive one-n-done at Mississippi State.

He's not the first to get out of State and really shine.

jbcarol

« Reply #1466 on: March 14, 2018, 06:02:24 am »

Kyle Tucker
‏ @KyleTucker_SEC

New Story || Kenny Payne and John Calipari explain how Shai Gilgeous-Alexander went from seventh-best UK recruit to BEST UK player, and @Mike_Schmitz (Draft Express/ESPN) explains why it'll now be a stunner if SGA isn't one-and-done.

Gilgeous-Alexander was once considered the seventh-best recruit Kentucky signed in the 2017 class. He was ranked the No. 31 overall prospect nationally in the 247Sports composite. He started just two of the Wildcats’ first 15 games this season.

“Shai is a guy who came in there without the same fanfare or hype the other guys had, but his mentality was, ‘I’m just as good as anybody in the country.’ And he’s proven that,” UK assistant coach Kenny Payne said. “He’s one of the two or three best guards in the country. If there’s guys out there better than him, I’d like to see them.”

Gilgeous-Alexander clearly was the Wildcats’ best player over the second half of the regular season, but he took his game to another level last week at the SEC Tournament. His assists were up and turnovers down (20 of the former, 5 of the latter in three games), and he seemed to make every right decision — give it up or keep it, drive it or shoot it — in leading Kentucky to a fourth consecutive conference title.

He earned MVP honors after averaging 21 points, 6.7 assists, 5 rebounds and 1.7 steals, including a superstar performance in the championship game against Tennessee: 29 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals. He hit 10 of 16 shots, 2 of 3 3s, 7 of 7 free throws.

Gilgeous-Alexander came to the Cats considered a combo guard. He expected to play off the ball, but he surpassed McDonald’s All-American point guard Quade Green to become “legitimately a point guard, which makes him a lot more interesting at 6-foot-6 with a 7-foot wingspan. I was impressed with his poise — doesn’t seem like he ever gets rattled — and the way he gets other guys involved,” Schmitz added.

“Also his level of craft. He’s not a great shooter [although 40 percent from 3-point range this season won’t raise red flags] and he’s not the most explosive physical guy, but he always gets to his spots and has a great package of finishing skills: right hand, left hand, floaters, all those deceptive, goofy footed finishes that are so important at the NBA level.”

Not even on draft boards back in October, Gilgeous-Alexander is very much in the mix to be a lottery pick in the 2018 NBA Draft.

jbcarol

« Reply #1467 on: March 17, 2018, 09:42:30 am »

Jeff Goodman
‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN
10h10 hours ago

I give Michael Porter Jr., credit for coming back after missing the entire regular season. He’s not even close to the same player right now — and rightfully so. Ton of rust, difficult to mesh quickly with teammates, adjust to speed of the college game, etc.

jbcarol

« Reply #1468 on: March 17, 2018, 11:47:21 am »

Kyle Tucker
‏ @KyleTucker_SEC

Four days a week, Joel Justus sets an early alarm, snags a Starbucks on his commute across town, and meets Shai Gilgeous-Alexander for 7 a.m. workouts. "In recruiting, that’s something we sell: As a staff, we’re going to be here for you."

Of course, if Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is honest, sometimes he hits the snooze button a few times, springs up out of bed at 6:55 for the 7 a.m. session, and proceeds to “race across the street,” where Joel Justus is always waiting with a cup of Starbucks and a list of problem areas they’re going to drill for the next hour.

“In recruiting, that’s something we sell,” Justus said. Coach John Calipari “sets the blueprint, and part of that is: As a staff, we’re going to be here for you, whether it’s off the court, whether it’s in the film room. And [Gilgeous-Alexander] has taken full advantage of that.”

Like Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and the Breakfast Club during the 2012 national championship season, Gilgeous-Alexander’s early — and for a long time solo — workouts have become a major thread in the still-unfinished story of the 2018 Wildcats.

Their rise, from losing four straight in February to winning 8 of 9 to reach the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday night against Buffalo, coincides with a handful of teammates finally following the freshman point guard’s lead and putting in the kind of extra work it takes to go from good to great. Gilgeous-Alexander had quietly been doing that for weeks.

“He wanted to do it. This was all him,” Justus said. “And he does stuff without coaches. He does stuff with managers late at night. He works at all times of the day. He’s just a guy that gets after it.”

Former Florida commit

jbcarol

« Reply #1469 on: March 18, 2018, 08:00:54 am »

ESPN Stats & Info
‏Verified account @ESPNStatsInfo
4h4 hours ago

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander of #Kentucky is the 1st freshman with 25 points, 6 rebounds, and 6 assists in an NCAA Tournament game since Chris Paul in 2004

jbcarol

« Reply #1470 on: March 28, 2018, 06:29:05 am »

SEC is left off the three 5-team 2018 AP All-American Teams

Honorable Mention in a particular order:

Kevin Knox II, UK
Yante Maten, UG
Collin Sexton, Bama
Grant Williams, UT

jbcarol

« Reply #1471 on: April 01, 2018, 07:47:29 am »

Courtney Cronin
‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin

If you don’t know Malik Newman’s struggle, you can’t feel his hustle.

To understand the highs the Kansas guard has reached in the NCAA Tournament, you need to know the depths of his lows to see how @iammaliknewman got back to being “The Machine.”

The Machine was broken.

Inside Humphrey Coliseum, surrounded by 10,575 empty seats after Mississippi State's 76-51 win over UT-Martin on Nov. 28, 2015, Malik Newman felt the most alone he'd ever been.

Two weeks into his freshman season, the gravity of a decision he now regrets weighed heavily. The 6-foot-3 guard and head coach Ben Howland hadn't been on the same page since Newman shocked the college basketball world by choosing the Bulldogs over a handful of blue-blood programs, including his current team, the Kansas Jayhawks.

Covering the recruitment of Malik Newman made the career of then Mississippi high school recruiting reporter Courtney Cronin.

jbcarol

« Reply #1473 on: April 04, 2018, 04:39:53 pm »

AL.com sports
‏Verified account @aldotcomSports
4h4 hours ago

Veteran Riley Norris expected to get medical redshirt and to be back playing for @AlabamaMBB next season  https://trib.al/ZTaWhmQ

jbcarol

« Reply #1474 on: April 05, 2018, 09:18:06 am »

Rick Pitino was asked about South Carolina basketball player Brian Bowen.

Bowen, a former 5-star recruit, was alleged to have received $100,000 from Adidas for signing with Louisville in 2017. Bowen, who denied knowledge of the payment, was ruled ineligible by Louisville, following the FBI’s probe.

“I don’t know,” Pitino said. “Allegedly, he got $12,500, allegedly from Adidas or someone. I don’t know the facts of that.”

Pitino was then asked about Bowen’s decision to sign with Louisville in June, after his senior season at La Lumiere School in Indiana.

“My antennas went up and I sat with the family. The mom was a lovely lady and the kid was a great kid,” Pitino said. “I sat with them and I said, ‘Now, wait a second, how come you haven’t signed with a school?’ And I grilled them.

“And they said, ‘Well, we wanted to go to Michigan State and it didn’t work. We wanted to go to Arizona because Rawle Alkins and the other guard put their names in and we would come in and start as a freshman, so we were going to Arizona. Then, they all of a sudden took their names out and we were left without a school and we just noticed that Donovan Mitchell left and went to the pros, so we could start at the 2-guard for you.’

“So that made complete sense to me. Adidas has never – I’ve been with them 17 years, they have never done anything close to this in my lifetime, so I never suspected them of doing anything.”

jbcarol

jbcarol

Look ahead to the Top 200 College Basketball recruits in the SEC
« Reply #1476 on: May 20, 2018, 10:56:38 am »

SEC in 2019 Top Basketball Recruits

7. Ashton Hagans, PG   UK

14. Tyrese Maxey, CG   UK

41. DJ Jeffries, SF        UK

110. Chris Harris, Jr., SG  A&M

135. Rodney Howard, C  OM

148. Sahvir Wheeler, PG  A&M

160. Babatunde, C       AU

jbcarol

« Reply #1477 on: June 08, 2018, 06:24:51 am »

Matt Jones
‏ @KySportsRadio

Top high school players discuss how removing the one and done would change their college decision

As anyone reading this article knows, the rule has been in place for over a decade, sending some of the best players in all of basketball (Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, John Wall, Kyrie Irving) to college for at least one season.

Still, it appears as though the rule will quietly be altered over the next few years. NBA commissioner Adam Silver has openly discussed the possibility of removing the rule for well over a calendar year now, and the FBI’s probe into college basketball seems to have been the final push needed to get things changed.

jbcarol

« Reply #1478 on: June 23, 2018, 01:18:59 pm »

Recruiting rankings for the SEC players selected in the 2018 NBA Draft

Collin Sexton.  No. 7 5-Star

Kevin Knox III. No. 10 5-Star

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.  No. 35 4-Star

Michael Porter, Jr.  No. 2 5-Star

Robert Williams III. No. 50 4-Star*

Jarred Vanderbilt  No. 19 5-Star

Hamidou Diallo. Unranked 5-Star

RWIII was in the ‘16 class.  Hami reclassified midterm and was unranked

jbcarol

« Reply #1479 on: June 24, 2018, 08:45:46 am »

ESPN finally updated their Top 100 for 2019

Some early SEC verbals are included:

7    Tyrese Maxey    UK

19  DJ Jeffries         UK

81  Sahvir Wheeler  A&M

jbcarol

Look ahead to the Top 100 College Basketball recruits from the SEC footprint
« Reply #1480 on: June 27, 2018, 06:03:23 pm »

Jon Rothstein
‏Verified account @JonRothstein

Cal freshman big man Connor Vanover is the skinniest person I've ever seen. 7-3. 217 pounds. Reminds me of Serge Zwikker from the 95 UNC team.

jbcarol

jbcarol

« Reply #1482 on: July 29, 2018, 07:34:17 am »

247 finally updated their Top 247 for 2019

8    Tyrese Maxey    UK        .997

35  Isaac Otoro       AU        .987

37  DJ Jeffries         UK        .986

68  Juwan Gary       Bama    .975

101 Sahvir Wheeler A&M      .959

135 Rodney Howard  OM      .943

149 Chris Harris     A&M       .940

159 Babatunde        AU        .932

167 Drew Pember    UT        .928

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool
Last updated on 07/28/18 at 11:50 AM CST

jbcarol

« Reply #1483 on: August 05, 2018, 02:36:34 pm »

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings

ESPN Top Recruiting 100 with the usual prospects for ‘19

jbcarol

« Reply #1484 on: August 08, 2018, 06:03:58 am »

John Martin
‏Verified account@JohnMartin929
 17h17 hours ago

James Wiseman, the No. 1 player in the country, is enrolled at East High School, his mother just told me.

jbcarol

jbcarol

« Reply #1486 on: August 19, 2018, 08:18:48 am »

Evan Daniels
‏Verified account@EvanDaniels

Kira Lewis landed at No. 39 in the 2018 @247Sports Composite Rankings. With the addition, Alabama's four-man recruiting class jumps to No. 24 in the Team Rankings.

jbcarol

jbcarol

« Reply #1488 on: September 01, 2018, 07:59:53 am »

247 finally updated their Top 247 for 2019

6    Kahlil Whitney   UK        99

10  Tyrese Maxey    UK        99

23  Tre Mann          UF         98

38  Isaac Okoro       AU        97

64  Austin Crowley   VU        95

65 Jaykwon Walton  UG        95

78  Juwan Gary       Bama     94

84  Dontaie Allen     UK         93

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Basketball/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

jbcarol

« Reply #1489 on: September 04, 2018, 06:45:04 pm »

Jon Rothstein
‏Verified account@JonRothstein
 7h7 hours ago

TCU's Jaylen Fisher is out 6-10 weeks after having arthroscopic surgery on his knee, per release. Expected to be ready for the season opener.

jbcarol

« Reply #1490 on: September 11, 2018, 04:40:41 pm »

UK’S 5TH ANNUAL HOOPS PRO DAY SET FOR OCTOBER 7TH ON SEC NETWORK

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Kentucky men’s basketball’s annual Pro Day, which provides NBA teams with an up-close look at the current Wildcats’ roster, has been set for Oct. 7 in Rupp Arena.

But it won’t just be NBA teams that get to watch.

Kentucky fans will once again get a sneak peek, as the SEC Network will televise the practice live from 7 to 9 p.m. It’s the fifth consecutive season UK’s Pro Day will be televised. Tom Hart, Seth Greenberg and Jimmy Dykes will be on hand to call the action for the SEC Network.

For the second year in a row, Pro Day will take place in Rupp Arena.

jbcarol

« Reply #1491 on: September 20, 2018, 09:11:02 pm »

Mike Organ
‏@MikeOrganWriter

What is unusual about this @AthlonSports magazine cover? It has to do with @VandyMBB freshman @dariusgarland22 READ: https://tnne.ws/2NYS4jy

jbcarol

« Reply #1492 on: October 04, 2018, 08:02:25 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1047605184182931456

James Wiseman’s five include UK, Vandy and of course Memphis.

jbcarol

« Reply #1493 on: October 10, 2018, 08:58:12 pm »

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/1565510002?__twitter_impression=true

Darius Garland, Saban Lee, Shittu audition before 50+ NBA scouts at Vandy Pro Day.

jbcarol

« Reply #1494 on: October 17, 2018, 05:48:07 pm »

Grant Williams is SEC preseason POY at media days.

Was an MVP for ‘17-18.

jbcarol

Look back at some of the Non-Top 100 College Basketball recruits in the SEC
« Reply #1495 on: November 01, 2018, 07:27:47 pm »

@GrantRamey
‏Verified account@GrantRamey

Tennessee basketball preseason ranking: No. 6 (highest ever entering a season)

Recruiting rankings for Tennessee’s 12 scholarship players: 108; 127; 144; 147; 171; 191; 203; 238; 251; 262; 270; 362

Story [free]: https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Tennessee-Vols-Basketball-Five-stars-or-no-stars-For-Rick-Barnes-somewhere-in-between-124035564/ … via @GoVols247

When Rick Barnes was getting started at Texas — a tenure that would stretch 17 years, 16 NCAA Tournament appearances, one Final Four and 402 wins — he received a piece of advice from his new boss. And it stuck.

“I worked for the best athletic director in the country for 15 years in DeLoss Dodds,” Barnes said this week during an appearance on the College Hoops Today podcast with Jon Rothstein. “He said something to me and I’ve lived by it.”

The message: We want to win and would love a national championship. Then came the but.

“But not ever at the expense of the integrity of this university,” Barnes said. “He said athletics is not the front porch to this university. He said there’s so much more to this. He said, ‘I want you to do your job, I want you to protect it. He said I want you to spend money like it’s your money.

“Do it the right way, so if we ever do win that big trophy, there are no skeletons in the closet and we know we can stand there with pride, knowing we did it the right way.”

That kind of answer led to an obvious follow-up question:

As you build a program, are you better off finding multi-year players with less stars on their recruiting profiles or is chasing five-star talent the way to go?

jbcarol

« Reply #1496 on: November 11, 2018, 07:30:45 pm »

Evan Daniels
‏Verified account@EvanDaniels
 6h6 hours ago

James Wiseman, No. 1 in the 247Sports Composite, currently does not have an announcement date, nor has he settled on his college choice, his mother Donzaleigh Artis tells @247Sports.

jbcarol

« Reply #1499 on: November 23, 2018, 06:55:33 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSparks/status/1066124492462850048

Vandy’s Darius Garland injured his knee in Vandy loss to Kent St.  Getting tests this evening.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas