• 395,394 Topics
• 22,296 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down

Author Topic: News on recruiting the all-important SEC defensive linemen  (Read 71225 times)

jbcarol

Re: News on recruiting the all-important SEC defensive linemen
« Reply #1151 on: May 25, 2018, 08:23:33 pm »

Michael Carvell
‏ @Michael_Carvell
1h1 hour ago

5-star DE Zaach Pickens commits to South Carolina

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

jbcarol

« Reply #1153 on: June 01, 2018, 06:21:28 am »

SEC Country Arkansas
‏ @SECCountryHogs

Arkansas moves one step closer to landing top DE target  #WPS https://sec.news/2L6ZUm0

jbcarol

« Reply #1154 on: June 01, 2018, 07:15:52 am »

DawgNation
‏Verified account @DawgNation

Report: 3-star DT Tramel Walthour will enroll in junior college https://sptz.us/2J1evTI

The status of longtime Georgia signee Tramel Walthour has been all over the place the last couple of months. Back in April, it was reported that the 3-star defensive tackle would be taking a grayshirt instead of joining the rest of the 2018 class.

Now it looks like that plan has changed yet again. Walthour has signed with Hutchinson (Kan.) Community College.

jbcarol

« Reply #1155 on: June 01, 2018, 07:43:00 am »

Louisville DE prospect Shawnkel Knight-Goff has decommitted from Kentucky

Shawnkel Knight-Goff’s pledge to Kentucky didn’t last long. The 3-star defensive end prospect from Louisville announced Thursday night that he is reopening his recruitment, just 13 days after announcing his commitment to the in-state Wildcats.

“I would like to gracefully thank University Of Kentucky for their efforts in recruiting me,” Knight-Goff wrote in a tweet. “University of Kentucky is a great school. I feel as if my commitment was rushed and not fully thought through and I want to make the best decision for my future. Therefore, I plan to research my decision a little further.

“I’m going to open my recruiting process back up as I continue my search for the college that is best fit for my career and most importantly, my education. Again, thank you Kentucky for your interest.”

Knight-Goff, who attends Doss High School in Louisville, is the eighth-ranked prospect in Kentucky...

jbcarol

« Reply #1156 on: June 03, 2018, 06:38:58 am »

AL.com sports
‏Verified account @aldotcomSports

McGill-Toolen DL LeDarrius Cox remains committed to Tennessee, but recruitment 'still open'

"I'm committed to Tennessee, but my recruitment is still open," Cox said. "I'm still exploring other options and enjoying recruiting right now. I'm blessed to receive every offer I got and open to everything there is to see."

jbcarol

« Reply #1157 on: June 03, 2018, 06:43:26 am »

AL.com sports
‏Verified account @aldotcomSports

Auburn in top 2 for 4-star DE, Mississippi State commit Charles Moore

The four-star defensive end out of Louisville, Mississippi is committed to Mississippi State but Auburn is neck-and-neck for the 2019 prospect.

"I'm still committed (to MSU) right now," Moore said after visiting Auburn for Big Cat Weekend. "Even with me being committed, Auburn is right there tit-for-tat with Mississippi State right now."

Moore, the No. 91 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite, is also considering LSU, Tennessee and Georgia but his top two are ahead.

He said choosing to leave Mississippi would not be an issue if he chose to do so and his father is from Chicago and mother is from East St. Louis.

jbcarol

jbcarol

« Reply #1160 on: June 16, 2018, 04:04:31 pm »

Jamond Gordon gives a verbal to Auburn
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas