• 396,398 Topics
• 22,587 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Regional tickets  (Read 750 times)

osumed14

Regional tickets
« on: May 18, 2018, 01:11:26 pm »

Hey guys I am hoping to surprise my dad for Father’s Day with some tickets for him to the Fayetteville regional coming up.  He is not in great health and he is avid Razorback baseball fan and rarely gets to go to games at all.  Anyone got suggestions of where or how the best way to get some really good seats?  We are not season ticket holders or foundation members.  Thank you all for the help!  Go hogs!

SPAL

• Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • I like Big Mike and I cannot lie
Re: Regional tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 01:37:02 pm »

You'll most likely have to buy from a 3rd party vendor or try to buy from sellers at the stadium. I imagine only GA will be available for public consumption. Season ticket holders buy up a bunch at a time.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

popcornhog

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 08:47:54 am »

Hey guys I am hoping to surprise my dad for Father’s Day with some tickets for him to the Fayetteville regional coming up.  He is not in great health and he is avid Razorback baseball fan and rarely gets to go to games at all.  Anyone got suggestions of where or how the best way to get some really good seats?  We are not season ticket holders or foundation members.  Thank you all for the help!  Go hogs!

Let me know how many you need.

We are foundation members and only donate do football and basketball so we’re down the pecking order a bit, but I’ll see what I can get and charge you face value for the tickets.

Last Super Regionals I was able to get on the third baseline in the outfield.

If you want much better than that you’ll need to look somewhere like stubhub which is pretty limited for college baseball usually — or try to scalp at the stadium unless you know someone who wants to get rid of their seats.

Spikes

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 03:15:00 pm »

I use Stubhub last year for Regional.  Front row by the visitor and Hogs dugout for two games and Hog Heaven for the Sunday game. They have great choice of seats
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas