General Sports Discussion > Motor Sports

The All-Star

Pages: (1/1)

Buff:

About to start.  The Open was nuts.

Will it be Harvick or Kyle Busch winning this race?  The format generally favors a Busch or one of the younger less patient drivers.

Buff:

I wonder if anyone stopped to think that 6" spoilers and restrictor plates at Charlotte would be a bad idea?

ricepig:

--- Quote from: Buff on May 19, 2018, 07:24:37 pm ---I wonder if anyone stopped to think that 6" spoilers and restrictor plates at Charlotte would be a bad idea?

--- End quote ---

I hope not, there's actually some passing. Hopefully they'll use this at every track!

ImHogginIt:

This is much better than letting the field get so spread out after a few laps. Hope they use this at all mile and a halfs soon.

ricepig:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 19, 2018, 08:06:15 pm ---This is much better than letting the field get so spread out after a few laps. Hope they use this at all mile and a halfs soon.

--- End quote ---

Uh huh

Buff:

Bowyer, both Busch brothers, Truex, Keselowski, all taken out in a wreck on a restart thanks to 4-wide driving. 

For a short race, it's had some good entertainment factors.  The restrictor plates to me still sound like "Some of you have great race setups, so we're going to take away your power so that things are more equal."  Might as well bring back the car of tomorrow.

Even with the intention to tighten up the racing, that's now 2 of 3 stages that Harvick has won.

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Buff on May 19, 2018, 08:29:14 pm ---Bowyer, both Busch brothers, Truex, Keselowski, all taken out in a wreck on a restart thanks to 4-wide driving. 

For a short race, it's had some good entertainment factors.  The restrictor plates to me still sound like "Some of you have great race setups, so we're going to take away your power so that things are more equal."  Might as well bring back the car of tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Actually it puts the race back in the drivers hands. Make these boys use some skill in using draft, ect...  Ole Keselowski in his interview looked like he was exhausted from driving for an hour with his ass puckered tight. Me likey !!!  Would love to see this set up down here in Texas.

ImHogginIt:

Truex just got it right when he said " We put on a show". Yes you guys are doing that. I love this shiit !

Buff:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 19, 2018, 08:41:13 pm ---Actually it puts the race back in the drivers hands. Make these boys use some skill in using draft, ect...  Ole Keselowski in his interview looked like he was exhausted from driving for an hour with his ass puckered tight. Me likey !!!  Would love to see this set up down here in Texas.

--- End quote ---

We'll agree to disagree.  It's just like saying Talladega is a true "put the race in the drivers hands" too, and we all know it's a crap shoot. 

If Harvick wins this then they can keep doing it for all I care.  I love how in the first stage he destroyed Na$car's intent and drove away from the field anyway.

Buff:

Yeahhhh, Logano "accidentally" turned down into Larson.  Larson has been doing his best Cole Trickle impression all night.

Buff:

Roush-Yates power just said screw these rules and drove away from everyone again.

Not for points but whatever, win #6 for Harvick. 

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Buff on May 19, 2018, 08:47:22 pm ---We'll agree to disagree.  It's just like saying Talladega is a true "put the race in the drivers hands" too, and we all know it's a crap shoot. 

If Harvick wins this then they can keep doing it for all I care.  I love how in the first stage he destroyed Na$car's intent and drove away from the field anyway.

--- End quote ---

It was exciting and I loved watching it. NASCAR needs asses paying $$$ at the track and asses watching at home. This would do it at the mile and a halfs. Please bring this to Texas !!!

When Harvick was young I hated his arrogant attitude. He lost that as he became a father and grew older. If he keeps Kyle B  from winning I'm happy  ;D

ImHogginIt:

So UFC came on immediately after the race and first bout is two women. Maybe its the rum in me but I just don't like watching women beat the shiit out of each other. Am I in the minority ?

Buff:

Yep.  It kinda turns me on. 

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Buff on May 19, 2018, 10:03:57 pm ---Yep.  It kinda turns me on.

--- End quote ---

These chicks had nice tight asses. They should be used for sex not fighting. Now if they were 300 lb white trash NASCAR fans I might be able to get into watching it. Actually there's a shiit load of youtube videos I can watch for that  :D ;D :D

Racinray:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 19, 2018, 09:55:50 pm ---So UFC came on immediately after the race and first bout is two women. Maybe its the rum in me but I just don't like watching women beat the shiit out of each other. Am I in the minority ?

--- End quote ---
No, don't like it either.

Buff:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 19, 2018, 10:23:34 pm ---These chicks had nice tight asses. They should be used for sex not fighting.

--- End quote ---

If they flexed them cheeks too hard they'd break your junk in half.  It's totally worth spending the next 4 days with an ice pack stuffed into your drawers.

riccoar:

Who knew.  Take the plates off at Dega and put em on for the mile and halfs.

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: riccoar on May 21, 2018, 07:12:06 am ---Who knew.  Take the plates off at Dega and put em on for the mile and halfs.

--- End quote ---

So you want to really spread em out at Dega for some really boring stuff ?
I'm just happy NASCAR is trying to make races fun for the fans again

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version