General Sports Discussion > Motor Sports

California

Pages: (1/1)

Buff:

Harvick fastest in today's practice.  Set at track record in the first round of qualifying, but will start 10th.

Racinray:

This track and Michigan has to be the biggest snoozefest, but I'll watch it.

Racinray:

Harvick, when your mad at someone else, wreck them not yourself. ;D

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Racinray on March 17, 2018, 05:58:38 am ---This track and Michigan has to be the biggest snoozefest, but I'll watch it.

--- End quote ---

Just turned over from basketball with 80 laps to go. Doubt I'll watch more than 20 laps. I hate this track

ImHogginIt:

Lot of empty seats

ImHogginIt:

11 second victory. Boring !!!!

Thank God for Martinsville next week

Racinray:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 18, 2018, 05:33:57 pm ---11 second victory. Boring !!!!

--- End quote ---
Yes it was brutal.

Buff:

Sucks that Harvick went and messed himself up like he did. 

riccoar:

--- Quote from: Buff on March 18, 2018, 09:02:10 pm ---Sucks that Harvick went and messed himself up like he did. 

--- End quote ---
Bet he gives Larson a lesson going forward.  Harvick was pissed because Larson was pressing him and pushing him too early into a race. 

holeinthewall:

--- Quote from: riccoar on March 19, 2018, 06:36:28 am ---Bet he gives Larson a lesson going forward.  Harvick was pissed because Larson was pressing him and pushing him too early into a race.

--- End quote ---

Lesson being try to control yourself and not wreck yourself like I just did

riccoar:

--- Quote from: holeinthewall on March 19, 2018, 07:05:57 am ---Lesson being try to control yourself and not wreck yourself like I just did

--- End quote ---
True, I heard him take blame, but he was not trying to side draft, he was trying to smack him in the head fro being a kid.  Took himself out doing it.

holeinthewall:

--- Quote from: riccoar on March 19, 2018, 09:14:07 am ---True, I heard him take blame, but he was not trying to side draft, he was trying to smack him in the head fro being a kid.  Took himself out doing it.

--- End quote ---

Larson was faster at that point maybe he should have just let him go.  Considering he already has 2 wins and the palyoffs are a given now.  Or maybe he should think back to the A$$ hole he was the first 10 years he raced.

Buff:

3 wins

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version