General Sports Discussion > Motor Sports

Atlanta

Pages: (1/1)

Buff:

Nascar moved today's start time up to get ahead of weather, it rained before the race anyway.

ImHogginIt:

12 hr window now. Gonna be boring like yesterdays races though. Drive around in circles all spread out. Hell the 10th place car is already 12 seconds back after 25 laps

Buff:

They were running 2 and 3 wide early on, but now you're right.....single files again.

Buff:

One thing is sure - no one is going to be calling this a sellout.  Maybe a halfout if that's a real word.

Racinray:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2018, 02:47:19 pm --- Gonna be boring like yesterdays races though.

--- End quote ---
As long as it's Harvick making it boring I'm ok with that, money in my pocket.

Buff:

'Harvicking'.  Everyone is trying to copy Harvick's line and timing points today.  Not sure I'm a fan of making the telemetry data available to every team.

Racinray:

They all know what he's doing but the others just can't do it.

Buff:

Motherf......

The Nascar-mandated, Nascar-issued lug wrench that the 4 team was given blew apart.

Another trip down pit road under yellow to recheck the front lug nuts.

99toLife:

--- Quote from: Buff on February 25, 2018, 03:35:37 pm ---Motherf......

The Nascar-mandated, Nascar-issued lug wrench that the 4 team was given blew apart.

Another trip down pit road under yellow to recheck the front lug nuts.

--- End quote ---

Have often does that happen?

Buff:

--- Quote from: 99toLife on February 25, 2018, 03:37:04 pm ---Have often does that happen?

--- End quote ---

So far once in less than a race and a half.

99toLife:

--- Quote from: Buff on February 25, 2018, 03:37:39 pm ---So far once in less than a race and a half.

--- End quote ---

Are they new this year, I know most of what they use in not Off the shelf stuff, but really.

Buff:

Yep, Nascar required a standardized gun this year.

Racinray:

Hate when NASCAR and NHRA overlap.

Buff:

Dominant run for Harvick

Racinray:

Nice job by Harvick.

holeinthewall:

So much for the Fords being at a disadvantage.  It might be a long year for the other teams.

Buff:

It's ok, Nascar will make some mid-season changes to let Toyotas catch back up.

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Buff on February 26, 2018, 09:50:06 am ---It's ok, Nascar will make some mid-season changes to let Toyotas catch back up.

--- End quote ---

My biggest pet peeve with NASCAR. Constant rule changes all year long. What other sport does that ?  :puke:

99toLife:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 26, 2018, 04:47:02 pm ---My biggest pet peeve with NASCAR. Constant rule changes all year long. What other sport does that ?  :puke:

--- End quote ---

Mine too.

Buff:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 26, 2018, 04:47:02 pm ---My biggest pet peeve with NASCAR. Constant rule changes all year long. What other sport does that ?  :puke:

--- End quote ---

So it's the constant rule changes in general, instead of apparent rule changes made to benefit one manufacturer's teams over the others?

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Buff on February 27, 2018, 10:48:26 am ---So it's the constant rule changes in general, instead of apparent rule changes made to benefit one manufacturer's teams over the others?

--- End quote ---

Any rule change. Make your rules before the season and stick to them.

Oh... and get rid of all the mile and a half tracks  ;D

99toLife:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 27, 2018, 05:27:30 pm ---Any rule change. Make your rules before the season and stick to them.

Oh... and get rid of all the mile and a half tracks  ;D

--- End quote ---

I say get rid of the short tracks and bumper car racing.

holeinthewall:

Add a few more road courses.   

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version