General Sports Discussion > Motor Sports

Michigan

Pages: (1/1)

ImHogginIt:

I hope Rick Allen is back in the booth soon cause this fella with the British accent makes me feel like I'm watching formula 1

Racinray:


--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 13, 2017, 02:35:08 pm ---I hope Rick Allen is back in the booth soon cause this fella with the British accent makes me feel like I'm watching formula 1

--- End quote ---
Couldn't agree more!

Racinray:

What does the Truex have that the others don't? That team is strong at all the tracks.
Spoke to soon. Good job Larson.

ImHogginIt:


--- Quote from: Racinray on August 13, 2017, 05:01:15 pm ---What does the Truex have that the others don't? That team is strong at all the tracks.
Spoke to soon. Good job Larson.

--- End quote ---

Safe to say he has the best engineers in NASCAR at Furniture Row right now

ImHogginIt:

Kyle Larson's personality is slowly growing on me

str8volfan:

I disliked him very much when he first came up, now him and Blaney are my guys.

riccoar:

Larson is a straight up BEAST.  No fear in that kid.

str8volfan:

I have a strange feeling that Blaney is gonna hurt some feeling next year at Penske.

holeinthewall:


--- Quote from: str8volfan on August 14, 2017, 06:17:15 pm ---I have a strange feeling that Blaney is gonna hurt some feeling next year at Penske.

--- End quote ---

He is already driving a Penske car wrapped in Wood Brothers colors.  It may actually hurt them a little next year they have to find the crew and support for a 3rd car. Not like they will just take all the 21 team with them as those guys work for Wood Brothers.

I just hop the 21 team doesn't drop off but I am sure they will with Menard driving what a waste of a good car.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version