Mike Joy's Hair !!!

Pages: (1/1)

ImHogginIt:

That shiit ain't real.

Discuss

Racinray:

Why are you concerned with Mike Joys hair? ;D

str8volfan:

dude thinks he is funny, but he isnt. Between him and DW, the race is almost unwatchable. Id be all for Gordon being in the booth with the Cookie Monster instead of those 2 morons.

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Racinray on February 24, 2017, 05:28:42 pm ---Why are you concerned with Mike Joys hair? ;D

--- End quote ---

It looks like it has grown down his forehead since last Summer  ;D

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: str8volfan on February 24, 2017, 08:51:39 pm ---dude thinks he is funny, but he isnt. Between him and DW, the race is almost unwatchable. Id be all for Gordon being in the booth with the Cookie Monster instead of those 2 morons.

--- End quote ---

I disagree completely. Joy is awesome. DW is ok but when he gets excited his screeching annoys me. I like Gordon but they really screwed up taking Larry out of the booth.

str8volfan:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2017, 08:04:49 am ---I disagree completely. Joy is awesome. DW is ok but when he gets excited his screeching annoys me. I like Gordon but they really screwed up taking Larry out of the booth.

--- End quote ---
DW needs to go. Period.He is either talking about how good he used to be(when there was no formidable competition), Danica, or Jr.

ricepig:

--- Quote from: str8volfan on February 25, 2017, 09:24:37 am ---DW needs to go. Period.He is either talking about how good he used to be(when there was no formidable competition), Danica, or Jr.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget Mikey!

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: ricepig on February 25, 2017, 07:48:54 pm ---Don't forget Mikey!

--- End quote ---

I sure hope Fox has stopped letting Mikey walk pit road interviewing drivers before the race. That shiit was lame

p.s.  are you in Hogville's Fantasy NASCAR ? If not join up and play. You can still join until tomorrow prior to the race

ricepig:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2017, 08:08:02 pm ---I sure hope Fox has stopped letting Mikey walk pit road interviewing drivers before the race. That shiit was lame

p.s.  are you in Hogville's Fantasy NASCAR ? If not join up and play. You can still join until tomorrow prior to the race

--- End quote ---

I joined, but will no doubt bring up the rear, I can't ever remember to do these weekly type things, lol.

Buff:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2017, 08:08:02 pm ---I sure hope Fox has stopped letting Mikey walk pit road interviewing drivers before the race. That shiit was lame

--- End quote ---

Nope.  They put a camera on his hat. 

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: ricepig on February 26, 2017, 08:13:51 am ---I joined, but will no doubt bring up the rear, I can't ever remember to do these weekly type things, lol.

--- End quote ---

You will get a weekly email reminder.

Doyle Hograves:

--- Quote from: ricepig on February 25, 2017, 07:48:54 pm ---Don't forget Mikey!

--- End quote ---

This!!!

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version