General Sports Discussion > General Sports

Would Someone Call Mike

Pages: (1/1)

RagingHawgOn:

and tell him to get Beard out?

upperdeck_hawg:

Beard is ballin tonight. CJ jones on the other hand

RagingHawgOn:

--- Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on February 20, 2018, 08:59:57 pm ---Beard is ballin tonight. CJ jones on the other hand

--- End quote ---

Ballin?  Hit a couple of 3s, sure. But geez.

The_Bionic_Pig:

--- Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on February 20, 2018, 08:59:57 pm ---Beard is ballin tonight. CJ jones on the other hand

--- End quote ---

This!

Atkinshogfan:

I dont post much but am a true razorback fan and read daily... Why does people talk down on beard when he is out there giving it his all for the state I don't understand some fans if someone was better they would play... Who do you want to put in his place I'd like to hear this I'll shut up and listen

Athog:

--- Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 08:59:00 pm ---and tell him to get Beard out?

--- End quote ---

Beard is not the problem!

RagingHawgOn:

--- Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 20, 2018, 09:20:28 pm ---And I gave my opinion. Yours is just needless whining about a guy playing just fine.

--- End quote ---

Gotcha big man. Only your opinion matters.

Carry on.

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 09:27:56 pm ---Gotcha big man. Only your opinion matters.

Carry on.

--- End quote ---

At least I have reason for my opinion. Not just blanket statements with no reasoning.

RagingHawgOn:

--- Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 20, 2018, 09:31:23 pm ---At least I have reason for my opinion. Not just blanket statements with no reasoning.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, if you overlook ill-advised shots and turnovers.

Keep on keeping on man.

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 09:33:22 pm ---Yeah, if you overlook ill-advised shots and turnovers.

Keep on keeping on man.

--- End quote ---

3-5 from 3 point line and 2 TOs. Yeah...GET HIM OUT OF THERE!

pigture perfect:

--- Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 09:27:56 pm ---Gotcha big man. Only your opinion matters.

Carry on.

--- End quote ---
Nah, His opinion here is the same as mine. Beard is fine.

The_Bionic_Pig:

Listen gentleman let's just squash it because this particular game has everyone on edge.

I'm just going to move the thread and the next time I see you guys posting later on tonight hopefully it's because we upset Kentucky.

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on February 20, 2018, 09:39:08 pm ---Listen gentleman let's just squash it because this particular game has everyone on edge.

I'm just going to move the thread and the next time I see you guys posting later on tonight hopefully it's because we upset Kentucky.

--- End quote ---

For sure. Sorry about that. Just never understand when someone sees something they don’t like and create a thread calling someone out...who’s actually not playing bad.

Pork Ranger:

If anyone needed a seat on the bench last night it was Barford. He took a lot of terrible shots that let UK pull away

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version