General Sports Discussion > General Sports

Kansas goes down to OSU

Pages: (1/1)

checkraiser88:

Would make that win look better!

Letsroll1200:

Good job Ok State

raz1965:

Yep, Kansas needs a coach

labb:

at Kansas..OSU a team that we beat...Crazy year.

3kgthog:


--- Quote from: raz1965 on February 03, 2018, 01:13:05 pm ---Yep, Kansas needs a coach

--- End quote ---

Would take these Hogs by 15-25 pts on any floor.

Cobbler:

Smith, one of the guys who was out against us, tore up Kansas today.

Atlhogfan1:


--- Quote from: labb on February 03, 2018, 01:14:04 pm ---at Kansas..OSU a team that we beat...Crazy year.

--- End quote ---

Not crazy.  Smith had 24 today.  DNP vs Hogs. 


checkraiser88:

They were only at 109 to start the day, should shoot them back in the 80 range

raz1965:

How did Duke get beat by st. Johns? Was coach K taking a nap?  Do players ever have anything to do with wins an losses?

Atlhogfan1:


--- Quote from: raz1965 on February 03, 2018, 01:33:42 pm ---How did Duke get beat by st. Johns? Was coach K taking a nap?  Do players ever have anything to do with wins an losses?

--- End quote ---
Coach K has 5 NC and 12 F4s across 4 decades.  He gets a pass for an occasional upset loss.  More so than a career 22-12 coach. 

Of course players do.   OSU without one of their double digit scorers loses close game on road.  With player back scoring 24 pts they win on road. 

Rome26:


--- Quote from: raz1965 on February 03, 2018, 01:33:42 pm ---How did Duke get beat by st. Johns? Was coach K taking a nap?  Do players ever have anything to do with wins an losses?

--- End quote ---

Players should get 80 percent of the credit/blame in wins or losses. Coaches are responsible for the other 20 percent. The more talent you accumulate, the less coaching you have to do.

Rome26:


--- Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 03, 2018, 01:37:49 pm ---Coach K has 5 NC and 12 F4s across 4 decades.  He gets a pass for an occasional upset loss.  More so than a career 22-12 coach. 

Of course players do.  OSU without one of their double digit scorers loses close game on road.  With player back scoring 24 pts they win on road.

--- End quote ---

You're assuming that guy would have scored 24. He could have stunk it up like our leading scorer (Barford 2-11) which would have hurt OSU more than it helped. 

Atlhogfan1:


--- Quote from: Rome26 on February 03, 2018, 01:47:48 pm ---You're assuming that guy would have scored 24. He could have stunk it up like our leading scorer (Barford 2-11) which would have hurt OSU more than it helped.

--- End quote ---

Nope. Not assuming he would have scored 24. 

labb:

Proverbs 26:4

Hogimus Prime:

I LOVE watching Kansas and Bill Self go down

ParkerSchnabel:


--- Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 03, 2018, 01:37:49 pm ---Coach K has 5 NC and 12 F4s across 4 decades.  He gets a pass for an occasional upset loss.  More so than a career 22-12 coach. 

Of course players do.   OSU without one of their double digit scorers loses close game on road.  With player back scoring 24 pts they win on road.

--- End quote ---

Right. And he's done all of that with a bunch of 2 star scrubs. The players had NOTHING to do with it. Everybody knows that Duke hasn't been able to attract top flight talent in at least two decades. Some of you people. I swear. Saying it would get me banned. You aren't Hog fans thats for dang sure. I have no idea what program you've been following the last 20 years or so. But it hasn't been Arkansas.

jbcarol:

Darren Rovell‏Verified account @darrenrovell

Texas Tech fan at Gameday this morning


Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version