General Sports Discussion > General Sports

Tre Young

Pages: (1/1)

draftkings33:

Oklahoma plays at 8 tonight on ESPNU.  Not an OU fan at all but this guy is must see TV

texas tush hog:

--- Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:01:27 pm ---Oklahoma plays at 8 tonight on ESPNU.  Not an OU fan at all but this guy is must see TV

--- End quote ---

He one and done, he that good.

311Hog:

is it me or is he already going bald

draftkings33:

--- Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:05:11 pm ---is it me or is he already going bald

--- End quote ---
LOL for sure has some weird stuff going on up there.  I'm sure it's not hurting his nights with the ladies too bad.  He better be glad he's a freak at basketball though....

311Hog:

--- Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:07:59 pm ---LOL for sure has some weird stuff going on up there.  I'm sure it's not hurting his nights with the ladies too bad.  He better be glad he's a freak at basketball though....

--- End quote ---
haha no you are right you can't work at wal mart with that issue.

I am surprised we beat them honestly the kid has tremendous skill.

draftkings33:

--- Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:14:44 pm ---haha no you are right you can't work at wal mart with that issue.

I am surprised we beat them honestly the kid has tremendous skill.

--- End quote ---
Yes he does.  Fun to watch

311Hog:

--- Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:19:02 pm ---Yes he does.  Fun to watch

--- End quote ---

yeah maybe some how the warriors can draft him =)

draftkings33:

--- Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:20:07 pm ---yeah maybe some how the warriors can draft him =)

--- End quote ---
Ha.  They will probably get that lucky

311Hog:

--- Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:22:08 pm ---Ha.  They will probably get that lucky

--- End quote ---

indeed not because i am a big warriors fan i just love watching them play.  Can you imagine the rain of threes ?

draftkings33:

Would be fun to watch.  How tall do you think he truly is? 

311Hog:

--- Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:24:29 pm ---Would be fun to watch.  How tall do you think he truly is? 

--- End quote ---

6 1 ish i would say.

BannerMountainMan:

Kinda sad he lost to a mediocre program, that should never happen

CPO Hog:

--- Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:05:11 pm ---is it me or is he already going bald

--- End quote ---
My kid went to school with him. He's always had that scraggly mop on his head. Full of himself too.

rzrbackramsfan:

--- Quote from: CPO Hog on January 16, 2018, 02:57:06 pm ---My kid went to school with him. He's always had that scraggly mop on his head. Full of himself too.

--- End quote ---

Why would a kid like that be so full of himself? Hes just being called the next steph curry and all.

PORKULATOR:

--- End quote ---
yeah, he an old kid. Developed early I bet.
Wasn't Jason Kidd like that.

k.c.hawg:

He might be full of himself but he refused to show it after the TCU game. Every question they asked him was about him and he deflected everything to his teammates. Guys don't get as good as he is without being super confident and sometimes that comes off as arrogant. Lon Krueger was the perfect fit for him because if there was ever a guy that would tell a freshman......just go do what you do.....it's Lon!!

masbas3:

I would like to see him get sent to Chicago.  No, I'm not a fan of any NBA team anymore, but I do keep up with where former Razorback players are playing and Portis is having a good season there.  With getting Levine back now I think they'll finish out the rest of the season continuing their current winning game play.

sickboy:

--- End quote ---

He's already in late 20's Lebron mode.

verticalhog:

Crushed by Kansas State tonight!

Atlhogfan1:

12 turnovers. B12 record. 

KSt played well at KU over the weekend. Not too surprised they won.   

draftkings33:

Guess I jinxed the kid

PharmacistHog:

--- Quote from: draftkings33 on January 17, 2018, 10:12:06 am ---Guess I jinxed the kid

--- End quote ---

I suggest you start a thread pumping k. Allen for tonights game...........

010HogFan:

--- Quote from: k.c.hawg on January 16, 2018, 04:27:16 pm ---He might be full of himself but he refused to show it after the TCU game. Every question they asked him was about him and he deflected everything to his teammates. Guys don't get as good as he is without being super confident and sometimes that comes off as arrogant. Lon Krueger was the perfect fit for him because if there was ever a guy that would tell a freshman......just go do what you do.....it's Lon!!

--- End quote ---

Yep I have listened to a few of his interviews and I like the kid. He seems humble to me, and that's gotta be somewhat tough when you're as good as he is.

draftkings33:

--- Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2018, 10:19:25 am ---I suggest you start a thread pumping k. Allen for tonights game...........

--- End quote ---
Good idea

PonderinHog:

--- Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2018, 10:19:25 am ---I suggest you start a thread pumping k. Allen for tonights game...........

--- End quote ---
and Chiozza!

BannerMountainMan:

Gottt eeeeemmm

cityhog:

--- Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 16, 2018, 01:31:48 pm ---Kinda sad he lost to a mediocre program, that should never happen

--- End quote ---

OU would beat us by 25 if we played now.

BannerMountainMan:

--- Quote from: cityhog on January 17, 2018, 04:21:19 pm ---OU would beat us by 25 if we played now.

--- End quote ---
so?

311Hog:

--- Quote from: cityhog on January 17, 2018, 04:21:19 pm ---OU would beat us by 25 if we played now.

--- End quote ---

i guess it is a good thing we aren't playing them now isnt it?

cityhog:

--- Quote from: 311Hog on January 17, 2018, 04:25:11 pm ---i guess it is a good thing we aren't playing them now isnt it?

--- End quote ---

yes it is.

PORKULATOR:

Someone fix the title please.(see my fixed post title)  Driving me nuts.

Sportsguy:

--- End quote ---

Yep. Not real sure how they are a mediocre program? Final Four 2 years ago. Gonna have 3 of the last 9 wooden award winners. Historically, they are top 15 all time basketball program. ESPN had them at 12 at one point.

That said, hogs are too. Not sure why the jabs at them, but oh well. I want no part of them now that they have grown up. From googling their roster they are super young.

Wish Anderson would get the guys going. I'd take Kruger as HC next year. He'd play fun ball and have our guys playing well, imo.

Kruger is top on my list to replace Mike if he is canned.

Grizzlyfan:

Young is an incredible talent but still VERY inconsistent.  And the supporting cast is left pretty exposed when Young is launching near half-court 3's.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version