Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by HawgWild on 05 Jun 2018
  • SIAP - I thought this was a pretty good deal.

Lowe's Is Proud To Offer Military Personnel And Veterans 10% Off. Enroll Now! 10% Savings Everyday. Sign Up For MyLowe's®. Online Or In-Store. Start Shopping Today. Free Parcel Shipping. Our Way Of Saying Thanks. Active & Veterans.
  • #2 by TexasTransplant on 08 Jun 2018
  • This has made me a loyal Lowe's customer.  I drive by a HD to get to Lowe's because of this discount and the appreciation behind it.
  • #3 by vandybuff on 12 Jun 2018
  • i love Lowe's, but in fairness Home Depot has the same 10% program.  One requires you show proof with each purchase .... the other you register once and then just provide your phone contact of record.  I do not remember which is which. 
  • #4 by Boarcephus on 13 Jun 2018
  • i love Lowe's, but in fairness Home Depot has the same 10% program.  One requires you show proof with each purchase .... the other you register once and then just provide your phone contact of record.  I do not remember which is which. 

You just need to provide a phone number at Lowe's. 
  • #5 by vandybuff on 13 Jun 2018
  • Thank you Boar.
  • #6 by HawgWild on 15 Jun 2018
  • And my wife gets the benefit of my discount when shopping at Lowes when she gives our phone number.
  • #7 by hogginbama on 15 Jun 2018
  • And my wife gets the benefit of my discount when shopping at Lowes when she gives our phone number.

Home Depot gives the discount to family members as well. The only difference between Lowe's and HD is Lowe's is able to give the discount for online orders. I have known folks who were able to get the discount from HD for online orders, but it is hit/miss when calling the customer service line because it is not store policy for the online discount.
  • #8 by SirCHog2 on 17 Jun 2018
  • The Home Depot’s in Virginia will not give a discount on plumbing items or lumber.
  • #9 by hogginbama on 20 Jun 2018
  • The Home Depot’s in Virginia will not give a discount on plumbing items or lumber.

That rightly stinks.
Pages:
Actions