Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:02:20 pm 
Started by visiblefeet - Last post by Soooie21
Grovey.

on: Today at 04:02:02 pm 
Started by RedyorNot - Last post by ricepig
Knox is visiting the Vols this weekend...

Florida week......

on: Today at 04:00:59 pm 
Started by twistitup - Last post by ricepig
Just like he beat Toledo at home when we were ranked 18th in the country??  Yes the coach is responsible for the team but it's not his "fault".  If you don't have the players to run your system then you have difficulties calling plays. 

We didn't have a problem leading 27-9......

on: Today at 04:00:17 pm 
Started by visiblefeet - Last post by Wild Boarnado
Child of Gus (i.e. Coach Morris)??? I haven't been able to figure it out either.

Thanks, HogPharmer. I appreciate your help. Is that being used as a derogatory term?

on: Today at 03:55:40 pm 
Started by visiblefeet - Last post by hogsanity
Is this "who can start the most dumbass threads" day?

Yet another in a long line of people showing up lately with accts created years ago that were almost or actually never used to post until the last two weeks. But no way this is a "new" poster, coming in and making a Mustain reference.

on: Today at 03:55:27 pm 
Started by visiblefeet - Last post by HogPharmer
Sorry to interrupt, but what is CoG? I can usually decipher the acronyms used here, but this one has me stumped.

Child of Gus (i.e. Coach Morris)??? I haven't been able to figure it out either.

on: Today at 03:52:10 pm 
Started by visiblefeet - Last post by Wild Boarnado
Just say no to the CoG!

Sorry to interrupt, but what is CoG? I can usually decipher the acronyms used here, but this one has me stumped.

on: Today at 03:51:48 pm 
Started by Biggus Piggus - Last post by hogsanity
HV is my water cooler. i work in a 2 person office, so this is where I "talk" about things I like, sports and politics ( although I like the latter less and less each day ).

The Op is prettu much sayng what I have said, and thought for years. The Hogs are only going to have "great" seasons when they get all the breaks PLUS have far above average in state talent on the team ( think MJ, Dmac, Madre, Wright/Childs/Gragg/Adams type players.

Chad Morris is not necessarily the wrong guy, he is just likely the next one to find out that recruiting the talent to win in the sec here is next to impossible, and especially impossible to sustain recruiting to win year after year after year.

Anyone that thinks the program is going to get to anywhere near what it was under JFB is just setting themselves up for huge disappointment.

on: Today at 03:51:36 pm 
Started by visiblefeet - Last post by GoshenHog
I've been thinking a lot this week- any chance we haven't put the hammer down in the left lane yet for a reason?

Y'all think Coach Morris has been waiting to open up the entire playbook until conference play? There's no need to open it up for North Texas and Colorado State..ever!

Nothing is impossible I guess.  But if you applied Occam's Razor you would conclude that our personnel doesn't have the talent and attitude to run the system.

on: Today at 03:51:31 pm 
Started by Iwastherein1969 - Last post by EastexHawg
What position is he in at east lake?

He's ahead of three other U.S. Ryder Cup team members right now.  Koepka.  DeChambeau.  Captain America.

Based on the panic over Mickelson's play we apparently need to concede the cup considering a fourth of the team is playing even worse.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas