Pages:
Actions
  • #51 by Busta_Nutt on 09 Apr 2018
  • #52 by BearsBisonsBoars on 09 Apr 2018
  • Finebaum is a troll.

We're a passionate enough fanbase to generate views when he pisses on us, but have been down long and recently enough to pass his drivel off as legitimate analysis to the casual observer.

Don't feed the troll, guys.
  • #53 by Kevin on 09 Apr 2018
  • Not that I've seen. I remember a poll that was taken by the Atlanta Journal Constitution a year or so after Arkansas and South Carolina joined the league. There were a number of questions but one of them was, What SEC football program is least likely to win the league in the next decade? Arkansas was dead last. At that time South Carolina had no history of success. You could not even compare the history of those two football programs. Plus those folks were indicating that Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Vanderbilt also played better football than Arkansas. Arkansas may not be in the top half of the league in wins over the last 25 years. I haven't checked. But I know but they damn sure are not last.

I would think us & Missouri are the step children. to the sec we bring nothing to the table.
  • #54 by Arkansas Fan on 09 Apr 2018
  • I would think us & Missouri are the step children. to the sec we bring nothing to the table.

What the hell does South Carolina bring to the SEC?
  • #55 by urkillnmesmalls on 09 Apr 2018
  • It sucks, but we're the SEC's version of Iowa State of the Big 12.  Every once in a while, we get our act together and do something worthy of recognition as a football program.  But make no mistake, the national pundits aren't thinking..."Uh oh, the sleeping giant has awaken," like we're Texas or USC or someone.   

They're thinking..."Well looky there, Arkansas actually beat someone they weren't supposed to beat.  Let's bang the "underdog drum" as loudly as we can until they fail when it means something, and fall back where they belong." 

That's about as negative of a post as I've ever put on Hogville, but I defy anyone to refute it.  Is it fair?  I don't know, but all we have to hang our hat on are two successful years under Petrino when we had a bumper crop of in state talent for him to work with.  The rest of the time, it was a miracle play on a 30 yard lateral against mighty OLE MISS to win a game we shouldn't have won, and we all loved it at the time.  And it was...Ole Miss.   :(

Until we beat more than LSU every other year, and continue to stumble along the way against teams like Missouri and Vanderbilt, I think it's safe to say we aren't going to garner much respect.  I guess we can blame that on a myriad of things, but at some point we have to win consistently to warrant all the money invested, don't we? 
  • #56 by Sed76 on 09 Apr 2018
  • Come fall whenever SEC network comes to town Finebaum will be on the air crowing about what a great hire we made, etc. This is the guy who was tearing up on air after Alabama got beat by Clemson while claiming to be impartial. No need to get worked up over anything he says.
  • #57 by Vantage 8 dude on 09 Apr 2018
  • I honestly don't give a damn what Finebaum or anyone else says/guesses about how Morris stacks up against Luke. Just keep beating those clowns from Oxford and the rating will more than take care of themselves.  :)
  • #58 by urkillnmesmalls on 09 Apr 2018
  • Finebaum is the worst kind of sports personality.  He's a wishy washy fair weathered fan who graduated from TN, but outwardly roots for and gushes over Alabama.  I know guys like that, and I can't stand that.  Don't root for a team just because they're winning...that's WEAK. 

Zero respect for that dude.  The only sport he could win anything at would be a bug catching contest with his ears.   
  • #59 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • Ok. What about tomorrow?

Ask Doug or Lanny.
  • #60 by OKHog on 09 Apr 2018
  • I get the attraction of the SEC. More money. Stronger conference. Better attendance. Better TV exposure. But damn I hate this snotty league. Twenty five years in the SEC and Arkansas is still treated like an outsider. It's not just Finebaum. Fans of other teams dismiss Arkansas. The media does it. The league office does it.

I wish the Big 12 would get its act together. Tell Texas they are going to have to be a part of the league, not run it. Drop the Longhorn Network and convert it to the Big 12 Network. Arkansas would be a better fit there. It would be easier for fans to travel. Plus, with the exception of the Longhorns, most of those places were fairly friendly toward our fans in the SWC days.

Maybe it's just me but from the first year in 92  I've always had the impression that the SEC looks down its nose at Arkansas.

"I wish we would recruit worse, play worse competition, and make less money because the media doesn't love my team."

Get a grip you baby.
  • #61 by steveaustin69 on 09 Apr 2018
  • "I wish we would recruit worse, play worse competition, and make less money because the media doesn't love my team."

Get a grip you baby.

"I wish we would win more."

Get a grip, you dummy.
  • #62 by razorbackfaninar on 09 Apr 2018
  • I just don't understand why everyone gets so worked up when things like this are said.  It happens every year in some form or fashion that we feel that we have somehow been slighted by some national media pundit or another.  When it comes to football, we haven't been very good since joining the SEC.  There really isn't any way to argue that.  We have had a few good years here and there but we haven't been a consistently good program in 20 years.  Petrino had 2 good years, Nutt had maybe four really good seasons, the rest has been mediocre to bad. Maybe Morris can turn that around.  The facilities are there, the resources are there the fan base is hungry, but there's no need to get down on Finebaum because he says "Arkansas hasn't been a very good football team"  because he ain't lyin'
  • #63 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 09 Apr 2018
  • I'd rather be dismissed and then surprise people compared to be over hyped and fail.  Respect comes with winning. Matt Luke looks like Baby Huey, but he's getting respect because he cobbled together a 6 win season when they could have been a total $hit show.  He won 3 of his last 4 and benefitted from the fact that Fitz got mangled in the Egg Bowl.  He's the feel good story since he's OM through and through.  I just don't see him having long term success.  He doesn't come off as The Guy, doesn't have a brand of ball to sell and can quote nary of a Bible verse.  He's OM's version of Ed O but you can at least understand what he is saying.  OM are horrible people so I see them turning on him at the first chance. As far as Finebaum thinking he will have more success than CM?  BFD.
  • #64 by nchogg on 09 Apr 2018
  • I very seldom listen to what Finebaum has to say unless he is talking to our coach. I may be wrong but Coach Morris did not seem like a happy coach after the red/white game during his P/C. I am ready to see what happens between now and fall camp. Will know more after our first game. I like our coach and he seems to have a fire in him I have not seen in a long time. He seems to keep things in house.
  • #65 by rogersvillemohog on 09 Apr 2018
  • Okay, I'll bite on the thread derailing. Why on God's green Earth would Arkansas ever leave the SEC, especially for the Big XII? They are guaranteed to at least be relevant for the rest of eternity. What happens when the next wave of conference realignment comes about in 5-10 years when Texas and Oklahoma ultimately leave the Big XII? I doubt UT would make an agreement to guarantee that we are a tagalong partner of theirs.

Facts are facts. This isn't me having "Little ol Arkysaw" syndrome like I have stated some have. Arkansas is a small state with no large television markets. It's not a knock on the state, I love this state and I am proud to have relocated here in the last 2 years, but conference commissioners don't think with their hearts, they think with dollar signs. The Big 12 WILL ultimately disband due to Texas' selfishness, much like the SWC did. Where is Arkansas left after that? I hate to say it, but if Missouri and Kansas were going to be left out to dry by UT and the other power conferences, Arkansas very likely would be too.

Moreover, I'm sick of hearing that we "can't compete." Petrino proved that wasn't true. Nolan proved that wasn't true. Dave van Horn scoffs at your sentiments. There are plenty of Big XII teams that will be fluttering away into obscurity soon enough. I'm sure Baylor will be needing some fan support pretty soon. And hey, remember how much fun those Kansas State fans were when we played them in the Cotton Bowl? I bet they'd be giddy to welcome some of y'all into wearing that annoying purple. I agree, we would probably win a lot more and at a more consistent pace in the Big XII, but is it worth the risk of Texas breaking up the party and the potential of Arkansas playing sports in CUSA or the Mountain West? Wait, maybe this isn't a good argument. I'm sure some will make the claim that we'd win even more in one of those conferences.  ::) ::hornsdown::
  • #66 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • I just don't understand why everyone gets so worked up when things like this are said.  It happens every year in some form or fashion that we feel that we have somehow been slighted by some national media pundit or another.  When it comes to football, we haven't been very good since joining the SEC.  There really isn't any way to argue that.  We have had a few good years here and there but we haven't been a consistently good program in 20 years.  Petrino had 2 good years, Nutt had maybe four really good seasons, the rest has been mediocre to bad. Maybe Morris can turn that around.  The facilities are there, the resources are there the fan base is hungry, but there's no need to get down on Finebaum because he says "Arkansas hasn't been a very good football team"  because he ain't lyin'

Is that what he said?  I donít know anything other than what the OP said, which is that Finebaum says he thinks Luke is most likely to be successful because Ole Miss is the better program. Thatís simply wrong even considering the last 30 years. Or the last 6 as bad as theyíve been. Had he said ďArkansas hasnít been a very good football teamĒ since Petrino was fired, heíd have been right.

Urkillinme - Iowa State?  Címon man. Am I going to have to post a YouTube of Senator Blutarsky on here?  Youíre too old for these thumbsuckers. Six teams have won the SEC championship since 1961. Of those that havenít, only one has been to the SEC Championship Game three times.

As for the Chickens, Arkansas welcomed South Carolina to the SEC 45-7 in 1992.  We hold a 13-10 series advantage. The Razorbacks were as schizo in 1992 as certain Hogville poster(s), finishing 3-7-1 and losing to The Citadel, Memphis and SMU. They also beat 4th ranked Tennessee in Knoxville.

The media have short memories, especially biased blowhards like Finebaum.

The Big 12 is a better geographic and cultural fit for Arkansas. But weíre in the SEC. Frank Broyles was a Georgia Tech man from its SEC days.  He knew what he was getting Arkansas into. If the big dogs ever realign the top half of the FBS, which could happen, Arkansas will probably wind up back in the mid-south/central region where it naturally fits. Until then, stop whining like a bunch of sissies.
  • #67 by Mike Irwin on 09 Apr 2018
  • "I wish we would recruit worse, play worse competition, and make less money because the media doesn't love my team."

Get a grip you baby.
    Learn to read. I didn't post a thing about Arkansas needing to get worse. I indicated that I wish the Big 12 would get its act together and improve to the point where Arkansas could considering joining that league. I gave the reasons. It's more accessible to our fans and based on what it was like in the old SWC I think Arkansas would be more accepted in that league.

This football program has had some nice moments in the SEC and even then it was not respected and not just by the media but by the league office and fans of other teams.

I've traveled all over this conference to every stadium. It is my belief that it's a conference full of snobs. That's my opinion. If you don't agree fine but ditch the name calling.
  • #68 by Mike Irwin on 09 Apr 2018
  • BTW I consider the chances of Arkansas joining the Big 12 to be about zero mainly because Texas won't do what's necessary make it a more balanced league with evenly distributed turnback money and better TV exposure.
  • #69 by Mike Irwin on 09 Apr 2018
  • Is that what he said?  I donít know anything other than what the OP said, which is that Finebaum says he thinks Luke is most likely to be successful because Ole Miss is the better program. Thatís simply wrong even considering the last 30 years. Or the last 6 as bad as theyíve been. Had he said ďArkansas hasnít been a very good football teamĒ since Petrino was fired, heíd have been right.

Urkillinme - Iowa State?  Címon man. Am I going to have to post a YouTube of Senator Blutarsky on here?  Youíre too old for these thumbsuckers. Six teams have won the SEC championship since 1961. Of those that havenít, only one has been to the SEC Championship Game three times.

As for the Chickens, Arkansas welcomed South Carolina to the SEC 45-7 in 1992.  We hold a 13-10 series advantage. The Razorbacks were as schizo in 1992 as certain Hogville poster(s), finishing 3-7-1 and losing to The Citadel, Memphis and SMU. They also beat 4th ranked Tennessee in Knoxville.

The media have short memories, especially biased blowhards like Finebaum.

The Big 12 is a better geographic and cultural fit for Arkansas. But weíre in the SEC. Frank Broyles was a Georgia Tech man from its SEC days.  He knew what he was getting Arkansas into. If the big dogs ever realign the top half of the FBS, which could happen, Arkansas will probably wind up back in the mid-south/central region where it naturally fits. Until then, stop whining like a bunch of sissies.
    I agree. The only solution that is workable.
  • #70 by Justifiable Hogicide on 09 Apr 2018
  • Think PFís opinion is based on several things.
    1. Right or wrong, he and a lot of others adored Bret Beliema.
    2. Arkansas publicly made its big move with the goal of hiring Gus Malzahn and that failed spectacularly.
    3. Chad Morris is weirdly hyper, unproven with a losing record,  never been in a Bowl game, no connection to the SEC or Arkansas and his first recruiting class was a dud of epic proportions.
    4. Matt Luke is positioned as a feel good Cinderella story in wake of the Hugh Freeze fiasco, has SEC and Ole Miss connections, is far outrecruiting Morris and obviously loves the little overrated, overhyped school in Oxford and it is his dream job.
  • #71 by hogcards on 09 Apr 2018
  • Ole Miss is a bonifide dumpster fire right now.  There's no reason they should be as competitive as the Hogs over the next several years.
  • #72 by 247Hog on 09 Apr 2018
  • I get the attraction of the SEC. More money. Stronger conference. Better attendance. Better TV exposure. But damn I hate this snotty league. Twenty five years in the SEC and Arkansas is still treated like an outsider. It's not just Finebaum. Fans of other teams dismiss Arkansas. The media does it. The league office does it.

I wish the Big 12 would get its act together. Tell Texas they are going to have to be a part of the league, not run it. Drop the Longhorn Network and convert it to the Big 12 Network. Arkansas would be a better fit there. It would be easier for fans to travel. Plus, with the exception of the Longhorns, most of those places were fairly friendly toward our fans in the SWC days.

Maybe it's just me but from the first year in 92  I've always had the impression that the SEC looks down its nose at Arkansas.

I don't agree with you much but i believe you're spot on here. I use to say "why would we leave the SEC with its prestige, money and hype. Are you scared to face the best?" well my friends, i'd be happy to return to a conference that have actual rivals and be relevant. Seems the only time the SEC cares to see us is if we're dealing with a football coach scandal, firing a coach, player DUI or getting knocked out of the NCAA tourny. I wanna go back to being consistently successful. If that makes me a loser or wimp, ill wear that label to enjoy Razorback sports instead of telling myself just wait until next year.
  • #73 by Dark Helmet Hog on 09 Apr 2018
  • Finebaum is a fool and Ole Miss should have gotten the death penalty.
  • #74 by MuskogeeHogFan on 09 Apr 2018

That's exactly what needs to happen. I understand why there is an attraction to the bigger money in the SEC, which has paid significant benefit to Arkansas. But the Big 12 (if they could get their act together as you mentioned) could have a much better/stable conference with a more significant and valuable t.v. package if they would be proactive in initiating back-channel discussions with certain teams to join/rejoin the Big 12 while also having guarantees from the networks that if they could pull it off, the t.v. package would be increased by "X" to create greater revenue shares for all teams that are involved. And yes, that means getting Texas under control as well.

The only way I see this working out is the Big 12 (and I'm not sure that Bob Bowlsby is the guy to get it done) convincing Nebraska, Missouri and A&M to come back from the SEC and asking Arkansas to leave the SEC and join the Big 12. That puts a solid conference together with not just 12 teams, but 14. All would add significant value to the Big 12 in many ways and their addition would create stability for the Big 12 that they haven't seen in years. It wouldn't solve the W. Virginia problem, but it gives them time to address that in the future and it offers W. Virginia time to find a new conference home that is more regionally relevant if that is the direction that they want to go with this.

That might give you a North Division of 7 teams with Nebraska, Iowa State, Kansas, K-State, Missouri, W. Virginia and Arkansas, with a South Division made up of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, TCU, Texas Tech, Texas A&M and Baylor with two divisional crossover games each year.

Personally, with the hiring of Morris and his strong ties in Texas, I think this would be a really great move for Arkansas but as always, revenues make things more possible so the deal the future Big 12 would need to cut should be one that 1) guarantees equal revenue sharing among all teams and 2) provides a t.v. package that is within 2 million per team of current revenue distributions in the SEC.

Now is that going to happen? Doubtful. But the Big 12 needs to find a great negotiator to be the Big 12 Commissioner who has enough contacts in the media and who garners enough respect in college football to put this deal together. That's a tall order, but it needs to happen and it would probably be the kick-start to the next round of realignment.
  • #75 by Bobby Bobo on 09 Apr 2018
  • Finebaum hates us

I'm fine with that
  • #76 by Hawghiggs on 09 Apr 2018
  •  
        New SWC

1, Arkansas
    2, Baylor
    3, Houston
    4, Kansas
    5, Oklahoma
    6, Oklahoma state
    7, TCU
    8, Texas
    9, Texas Tech

• #77 by MuskogeeHogFan on 09 Apr 2018

•     New SWC

1, Arkansas
    2, Baylor
    3, Houston
    4, Kansas
    5, Oklahoma
    6, Oklahoma state
    7, TCU
    8, Texas
    9, Texas Tech

Houston won't be joining. They can't even get their own fans to come to their games. You also left out K-State, they won't be excluded and neither will current member W. Virginia.
  • #78 by RyanMallettsEgo on 09 Apr 2018

• That might give you a North Division of 7 teams with Nebraska, Iowa State, Kansas, K-State, Missouri, W. Virginia and Arkansas, with a South Division made up of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, TCU, Texas Tech, Texas A&M and Baylor with two divisional crossover games each year.

Yes, please.
  • #79 by ArkansasI on 09 Apr 2018
  • The problem with our program: 1) we don't cheat; 2) the refs screw us (serious, not whining); and 3) we can't get out of our own way - crazy bad stuff happens. After what seems like an eon of this - we all  seem a little shell shocked  too bad, I think Chad has the vibe, intellect and vision to get it done. I hope we'll all trust this guy - he's earned this shot.
  • #80 by LRrazorback on 09 Apr 2018
  • 6 years ago we we're trending as one of the better programs in the sec...then the motorcycle accident.  It's all about your coach. I feel CCM will do a good job but if he doesn't, fire him and find a new coach, it's what Alabama did, we should also do the same for basketball.
  • #81 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • Finebaum hates us

I'm fine with that

What have you and stevie done with that Canaan boy?
  • #82 by Busta_Nutt on 09 Apr 2018
  • What have you and stevie done with that Canaan boy?

Wouldn't you like to know, Lawyer boy.
  • #83 by goodguytex on 09 Apr 2018
  • I think the reason that most media and fans outside of Arkansas don't respect Arkansas is because we really haven't done much since we've been in the SEC.  The only way to get respect is to earn it, and hopefully someday we will, but in this league it's not gonna be easy. Again, hoping that Morris and new staff can turn things around.
    haven't done much? We've won or tied for 1st in our division in football what, 3 times? More than Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, more than south Carolina, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Missouri.

So we're middle of the pack at worst in our conference. We need to do better. With the right coach, we will. Petrino proved that to be true. Remains to be seen if Morris can. I hope he can.
  • #84 by Al Boarland on 09 Apr 2018
  • haven't done much? We've won or tied for 1st in our division in football what, 3 times? More than Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, more than south Carolina, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Missouri.

So we're middle of the pack at worst in our conference. We need to do better. With the right coach, we will. Petrino proved that to be true. Remains to be seen if Morris can. I hope he can.

Missouri won the East twice recently and gets no respect.
  • #85 by goodguytex on 09 Apr 2018
  • Missouri won the East twice recently and gets no respect.
    Arkansas has done more, much more in the SEC in football than the saggies have. Of course, we've been in the league way longer too. But the saggies still get more respect than Arkansas.
  • #86 by Hawghiggs on 09 Apr 2018
  • Houston won't be joining. They can't even get their own fans to come to their games. You also left out K-State, they won't be excluded and neither will current member W. Virginia.

K state and WVU both should be left out.  West Virginia is way to far to travel, and Kansas state is to much of a redundant market in a very small state. I do agree about Houston. But getting A&M to switch might be a tall order for awhile. That's why a small 9 team conference works in the beginning. It's big enough to allow for a 8 game schedule and conference championship game. But small enough to leave the door open for future expansion.
  • #87 by Al Boarland on 09 Apr 2018
  • Arkansas has done more, much more in the SEC in football than the saggies have. Of course, we've been in the league way longer too. But the saggies still get more respect than Arkansas.

Yeah, because they have all the ingredients to be relevant. We are going to try to hang our hats on taking players out of their state. That is a disadvantage. Recruiting is the lifeblood of any program. Those that can recruit will get respect. If you can get recruits all it takes is the right coach.
  • #88 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • Wouldn't you like to know, Lawyer boy.

Yíall need to control your temper.
  • #89 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • Yeah, because they have all the ingredients to be relevant. We are going to try to hang our hats on taking players out of their state. That is a disadvantage. Recruiting is the lifeblood of any program. Those that can recruit will get respect. If you can get recruits all it takes is the right coach.

Alabama has averaged 6 in-state players per year under Saban.
  • #90 by Al Boarland on 09 Apr 2018
  • Alabama has averaged 6 in-state players per year under Saban.

They are a national brand that marketed itself as a championship program and had the good fortune of missing on their first choice and landing on Nick Saban. Alabama also sits in the heart of fertile recruiting territory.

Donít under estimate the value of proximity to home for many recruits.
  • #91 by urkillnmesmalls on 09 Apr 2018
  • Urkillinme - Iowa State?  Címon man. Am I going to have to post a YouTube of Senator Blutarsky on here?  Youíre too old for these thumbsuckers. Six teams have won the SEC championship since 1961. Of those that havenít, only one has been to the SEC Championship Game three times.

I didn't say that's what we are.  I'm saying that's how we are perceived.  They laughed at us when we hired Petrino, and laughed again when he made the famous speech with half of his face missing.  Enter BB, rinse, repeat. 

For the record, I don't think that.  I think we can be at least as good as we were in 2010 and 2011 again.  I think it will once again take a bumper crop of in state talent, and possibly some other teams having down years, but I think we can be much better than we have been recently.  BUT...I can promise you the national media is not going to see it as anything other than a blip on the radar unless we do it consistently. 

And yes...I'm older, but I'm also not naive enough to think the national media and "experts" see us as a sleeping giant like some of our older fans do.  We have to prove a LOT to get back to that level of respect.     
  • #92 by urkillnmesmalls on 09 Apr 2018
  • Missouri won the East twice recently and gets no respect.

Precisely...because the "blue blood" programs like UGA and FLA were "down" in those seasons, allegedly.  And that's probably how we would be viewed should we start a push back toward prominence, which is why we would have to sustain it for quite a number of years...like Oregon was able to do starting under Chip Kelley and well beyond.  Two years....won't buy respect. 
  • #93 by LZH on 09 Apr 2018
  • Friend of mine ran into PF in Orlando. Said he was very nice and added if Petrino were the coach in 2014 we might have played for a NC.

He is paid to piss people off, but he's probably a pretty nice guy.
  • #94 by PorkSoda on 09 Apr 2018
  • until we prove otherwise, we will continue to be overlooked.  the last time the media was on the arkansas bandwagon was 2012 and we know how that turned out.  the media gets burned anytime they pick the hogs.  so at this point, they aren't going to give us the benefit of the doubt.  it is what it is.  I think we need to embrace being the scrappy underdog.  win or lose, I want to see a team that has some fight in them and are fun to watch.

• #95 by rtr on 09 Apr 2018
  • Precisely...because the "blue blood" programs like UGA and FLA were "down" in those seasons, allegedly.  And that's probably how we would be viewed should we start a push back toward prominence, which is why we would have to sustain it for quite a number of years...like Oregon was able to do starting under Chip Kelley and well beyond.  Two years....won't buy respect. 
    That Missouri team was close to playing Florida State in the BCSNG.  They were easily a top 5 team.
  • #96 by Al Boarland on 09 Apr 2018
  • until we prove otherwise, we will continue to be overlooked.  the last time the media was on the arkansas bandwagon was 2012 and we know how that turned out.  the media gets burned anytime they pick the hogs.  so at this point, they aren't going to give us the benefit of the doubt.  it is what it is.  I think we need to embrace being the scrappy underdog.  win or lose, I want to see a team that has some fight in them and are fun to watch.

I think itís a mistake to lump all media together. They all have different opinions.
  • #97 by rtr on 09 Apr 2018
  • A lot of it is ignorance.  I remember Bo Mattingly had a guest who hosted a sports call in show in Mississippi, he was billed as the Bo Mattingly of Mississippi.  Bo pointed that Arkansas had more games against a #1 ranked team than any other team in the SEC.  This guy said it must have been all those games against Oklahoma.  I kid you not.  Bo did not bother to correct him, he should have.
  • #98 by rtr on 09 Apr 2018
  • I think the Atlanta media is the worst. Worse than DFW media back in the SWC days.
  • #99 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • Donít under estimate the value of proximity to home for many recruits.

Preach much to the choir?
  • #100 by bphi11ips on 09 Apr 2018
  • I didn't say that's what we are.  I'm saying that's how we are perceived. 

Arkansas has never been, is not now, and never will be viewed in the same universe as Iowa State. Any more than Colorado State. You need to take a nice vacation. Punta Cana is really nice and easy to get to from NWA.
Pages:
Actions