• 10,016,811 Posts
• 401,496 Topics
• 22,979 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm about to let go of the rope  (Read 9698 times)

99toLife

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Crazy Times Make Crazy people Crazier!!!!
Re: I'm about to let go of the rope
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2018, 03:05:41 pm »

I don't hate MA.  Don't know how anyone could.

Pelphrey is not the standard by which Arkansas basketball should be judged(see az: this is the type of poster that tries that).

Getting where?
I'm still confused on this standard thing folks on here keeping talking about? Is it the delusional standard of the few years 20-25 years ago?

SONofHAM

« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2018, 03:06:54 pm »

Get pissed all you want, bring up Nolan and Eddie all you want, but it doesn't give a flying frick. Hire an AD that demands that kind of outcome and you either end up with Anderson consistently getting to the Elite 8 or you end up with a new coach who either takes us back to the Nolan and Eddie days, or takes us to the Pelphrey/Heath days. Only time will tell.
It's telling that he's out produced the other two coaches. Sure Mike has his downfalls and if he's not meeting the expectations of his bosses then he needs to go. But it sure as hell beats where we've been, and as bad as losing Hall is Mike gets to show he can still compete and win. IF he doesn't then he's gone. Everyone wants to get up in arms about this, losing to Butler sucked but hell that's the NCAAT for you. Lots of good teams lost to some teams that folks would say had no business being around. It's important we have someone that can get us to the NCAAT and Mike has done that 3/4 years. At some point when we are there consistently the bar needs to be raised to do more than just get there. I don't know if we are to the point of raising the bar, but if his bosses decides that we are then he best do more than just get there.
So Nolan and Eddie canít be brought up, but you can compare Mike to the underachieving coaches to make him look good? Pick a lane.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

HognitiveDissonance

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2018, 03:07:09 pm »

Pfft! I love how people who have admittedly complained since year 2 believe they are "telling it like it is" instead of spreading a long held negative bias.
I love how people with a long held positive bias complain about people they perceive as being biased.

So, the positive and negative cancel each other out and that leaves the truth...

alaback

« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2018, 03:07:23 pm »

How you do in the NCAAT is the only real measure of success. 

For Duke, the only consolation prize would be an ACC Ch, an ACCT Ch or sweeping UNC.  Still a disappointing season.  But they shouldn't be in this conversation.

UVA had an incredibly successful season and even historic season. It was successful. For 4 months, UVA has a ton of memories from this year. They had a bad night, but it doesnít take away from what the team accomplished. Itís a tournament and things happen in a 1 game scenario. It doesnít mean you werenít successful.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2018, 03:08:42 pm »

Atlhogfan1 ... this is a perfect example of the garbage on this board, it's not from people who are too positive.

Cult of Mike.

Seriously.

Comparing us to the Gulf South or something maybe. But this was a comparison of OUR conference, and in case you havent noticed, even before you became enthralled with hating CMA, we were even weaker. We are getting there, but not just as fast as some of you are use to getting your way.

Garbage comes from both sides. 

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2018, 03:09:15 pm »

UVA had an incredibly successful and even historic season. It was successful. For 4 months, UVA has a ton of memories from this year. They had a bad night, but it doesnít take away from what the team accomplished. Itís a tournament and things happen in a 1 game scenario. It doesnít mean you werenít successful.

No it does.  Especially in their case. 

azhog10

• Razorback Basketball on the rise!
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2018, 03:09:51 pm »

I don't hate MA.  Don't know how anyone could.

Pelphrey is not the standard by which Arkansas basketball should be judged(see az: this is the type of poster that tries that).

Getting where?
Only think the comparison to Pelphrey is in play is because he was the coach right before anderson. No one compares these guys to Duddy Waller or Lanny Van Eman or some other coach that was fired or left after not having successful winning seasons. We've had only 5 coaches since 1974 so there aren't a lot of comparisons to draw. By stevieaustins criteria only one coach was every truly successful and that was Nolan. Eddie only made it to the sweet 16 or better 4 times out of 11 years. Nolan apparently was our only successful coach according to some. So Heath, Pel, Nolan, and Eddie are really the only comparisons you can make. Mike sits somewhere in the middle of the top two coaches since 1974 and the bottom two coaches.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2018, 03:10:29 pm »

I'm still confused on this standard thing folks on here keeping talking about? Is it the delusional standard of the few years 20-25 years ago?

You have had 2 hours to find where this has been discussed. 

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2018, 03:11:09 pm »

So at UAB, he recruited a team that went to the sweet 16 and two consecutive tourney appearances afterwards. He then goes to Mizzou and goes to the elite 8 and has two consecutive tourney appearances afterwards and after leaving, his recruits continued to play well. CMA comes here and has us in the tourney the last 3 out of 4 years almost knocking off the eventual champions in 2016. You don't do any of that if you are a poor recruiter.  I can agree with someone who says I thought we would have had a sweet 16 run by now but when you just starting spewing random talk as facts that are false, you instantly lose any credibility.
You're right, he's not a poor recruiter. But I never said that. So you lose credibility when you can't quote me correctly.
I said he's not a great recruiter. Not even as good as Stan Heath.

His mentor recruited as well as anybody in the country from 1985-95, and the results showed. Elite recruiting produces elite results. Anderson has never demonstrated an ability to recruit like that, even prior to Arkansas.

MB Hog

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2018, 03:11:15 pm »

Why does Hall leaving seem to have put more of a damper on Hog fans than Gafford's staying uplifted Hog fans?
I guess mostly the timing.  If Gafford announced he was coming back after Hall said he was leaving, that would have lifted everyone's spirits.  But everyone had started thinking about Gafford and Hall both being back and in the starting lineup together... so now we are down about what might have been.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2018, 03:11:48 pm »

Only think the comparison to Pelphrey is in play is because he was the coach right before anderson. No one compares these guys to Duddy Waller or Lanny Van Eman or some other coach that was fired or left after not having successful winning seasons. We've had only 5 coaches since 1974 so there aren't a lot of comparisons to draw. By stevieaustins criteria only one coach was every truly successful and that was Nolan. Eddie only made it to the sweet 16 or better 4 times out of 11 years. Nolan apparently was our only successful coach according to some. So Heath, Pel, Nolan, and Eddie are really the only comparisons you can make. Mike sits somewhere in the middle of the top two coaches since 1974 and the bottom two coaches.

I don't speak for stevie.  Last sentence is certainly true. 

azhog10

« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2018, 03:11:55 pm »

So Nolan and Eddie canít be brought up, but you can compare Mike to the underachieving coaches to make him look good? Pick a lane.
I never said they can't be brought up. But comparing the 80's and 90's to 20 teens and 20's is more of a stretch than comparing the 2000's to the 20-teens. Of course you can compare but comparing Chad Morris to Lou Holtz would be just as stupid.

MB Hog

« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2018, 03:13:03 pm »

Simple solution: don't visit.
I can't imagine just how dark this board would be without those of us who provide a positive view of things.

azhog10

« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2018, 03:13:36 pm »

I don't speak for stevie.  Last sentence is certainly true.
But that's why you get the comparison, like it or not and no one is saying we should be content with just being better than Pel's years. But it is the most recent comparison and for now Mike is meeting the expectations of his bosses. When you don't you get fired.

steveaustin69

« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2018, 03:13:51 pm »

Of course you donít.  You just want to teleport back to 1996 and act like nothing happened in between.  Why donít you compile a list of D1 programs that made the tourney 3 of the last 4. Iíll bet the list isnít that long. Iíll also bet that many storied programs are not on that list. Success isnít built on how far you get in the tourney. The multiple times Coach K lost to a 15 seed as a 2 were still successful seasons.

WVU, UK, Cincy, Duke, KU, UK, UNC, UVA, Zona, ND, Baylor, ISU, Gonzaga, Miami, Michigan, MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin, Maryland, UCLA, Oregon, Seton Hall, Butler, Wichita State, Texas

25 off the top of my head. I'm sure there are some more. Not exactly a short list.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2018, 03:14:25 pm »

The real dilemma is that Mike is a good coach. But he's not a great coach.

He's Bo Pelini. He's kinda like Mark Richt.

What happens when we fire him and get a new guy?

Do we get Nebraska'd and get a stinker, or do we get Kirby?

Getting those stinker coaches already tanked our program once. Mike, to his credit, has added some balance to the program.

But if THE BEST he can do is 2nd round, how long do we let that go on?

I like Mike, but I let go of the rope this year as well.
Yes, and you can sum up 8 years of posts with this.

Good, not great.

Not bad, not great. Just pretty good.

Which is exactly what I expected in 2011. He's delivered what I thought he would.

Me, as an AD I'm looking to find that guy who can be GREAT. I might strike out, but I might hit a home run. I'm really not looking to hit singles and doubles. That's what MA is.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2018, 03:15:34 pm »

Garbage comes from both sides.

You are blind or a liar if you claim this is even close to equal.

azhog10

« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2018, 03:15:55 pm »

Yes, and you can sum up 8 years of posts with this.

Good, not great.

Not bad, not great. Just pretty good.

Which is exactly what I expected in 2011. He's delivered what I thought he would.

Me, as an AD I'm looking to find that guy who can be GREAT. I might strike out, but I might hit a home run. I'm really not looking to hit singles and doubles. That's what MA is.
Hopefully, if the AD feels that way he shares that expectation with Mike. Then it's on Mike to decide if he can get them there or not. A little fire should be lit under him now.

Boardon Hamsay

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Eponymous Keeper of the War Damn Mockingbird Unis
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2018, 03:16:32 pm »

Which is EXACTLY what a few of us said we were going to get when Mike was hired.

Seems like only yesterday that a few of us bantered about the MA hire creating a huge, nostalgia based, blind spot. Good times....

I tend to look at MA similar to the way I review stocks to potentially buy.  For me, doing fundamental analysis first tells me what stocks to buy and then technical (i.e. charts) analysis helps me determine when (both in time and price) to buy.

It always seemed to me that we "bought" MA stock, so to speak, doing the exact opposite.  We overlooked the fundamentals and based our "buy" more on nostalgic familiarity and quick return to glory hope/euphoria/fear of missing out, near technical high points (UAB Sweet 16, UM Elite 8 run). We bought it high with the hopes of it going higher but it's retreated since we bought it, had some ups and downs, traded sideways a lot, but ultimately hasn't gotten back to those all time highs where we originally bought it.

This creates an interesting dilemma. Do you continue to buy the dips despite your original reason for buying not panning out?  Have you bought so much that you don't want to put any more in and are instead, hoping for the stock to one day just get you back to even so you can finally sell? 

In stock market terms, I would argue that hiring MA was a trade, not an investment because we overlooked the fundamentals (questionable recruiting, questionable staff, questionable coaching/decision making/rotations, single minded style of play, history of peaking with inherited players, changes in the nature of the game, etc.) and bought based on those previously mentioned technicals. 

Now, here's the tough news. If you make a trade and the desired results do not materialize, you cut your losses and move on to finding another trade.  You never want to try to turn a trade into an investment. I think a lot of Hog fans are trying to do that with MA. Still hanging on to the hope that the stock will get back those all time high prices where they originally bought it. Others simply never saw a fundamental reason to buy in the first place.

I guess this poses a fun question. If MA was a stock, would you buy it today? Would you recommend him as a basketball investment or a basketball trade?  I tend to invest in best of breed so for me, MA is at best, just a trade. I'll invest where there's more growth and upside.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #169 on: April 05, 2018, 03:17:35 pm »

You are blind or a liar if you claim this is even close to equal.

I haven't seen those critical of Mike go as far as accuse anyone of being a racist yet.  Maybe you are right and it isn't close to equal. 

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #170 on: April 05, 2018, 03:17:59 pm »

Why does Hall leaving seem to have put more of a damper on Hog fans than Gafford's staying uplifted Hog fans?
It doesn't.
Gafford coming back was a big plus.
Hall transferring is disappointing and a head-scratcher.

How else can you see it?

99toLife

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Crazy Times Make Crazy people Crazier!!!!
« Reply #171 on: April 05, 2018, 03:18:13 pm »

You have had 2 hours to find where this has been discussed.

Exactly, and still makes no sense.  Making the NCAAT is out first goal, winning 2 games is or next goal. Standard at the UofA is to win 2 games in the NCAAT. Problem is how often has that happened in the last 20 years.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #172 on: April 05, 2018, 03:20:42 pm »

Exactly, and still makes no sense.  Making the NCAAT is out first goal, winning 2 games is or next goal. Standard at the UofA is to win 2 games in the NCAAT. Problem is how often has that happened in the last 20 years.

Is that what you think it should be?  Or does it work with the spin you are wanting to post?  Because I could tell from your first response you were wanting to lead the conversation somewhere. 

steveaustin69

« Reply #173 on: April 05, 2018, 03:20:44 pm »

I haven't seen those critical of Mike go as far as accuse anyone of being a racist yet.  Maybe you are right and it isn't close to equal.

Can confirm on my end have not done that.

Now have I been accused? That's a different story.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #174 on: April 05, 2018, 03:21:54 pm »

You don't think there are any racists in that group? 

If that's the best you've got to call it even, though, I'll take the "blind" option out of the two and give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't lying.

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #175 on: April 05, 2018, 03:22:06 pm »

You didn't argue, so I guess I made my point. But that's the problem with so many of the Mike loyalists, questioning or criticizing Mike Anderson is the same as hating the program. Mike is Arkansas basketball to them.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #176 on: April 05, 2018, 03:22:34 pm »

It doesn't.
Gafford coming back was a big plus.
Hall transferring is disappointing and a head-scratcher.

How else can you see it?

Which news is dominating the discussion?

HogAllMighty

• Varsity
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2018, 03:24:08 pm »

I've never held onto that rope.
Too much evidence prior to 2011 that suggested otherwise. Very lukewarm reaction to his hiring from my part.

Having said that, that doesn't mean the stars may align sometime where we have a great crop of instate recruits who want to be Hogs. Or some other scenario like that.
There very well may be a magical run for a year in the NCAAs where all the balls bounce in the right direction. Sure that could happen.

Anderson has never recruited well enough to build consistent, contending teams. Yes, I know he's not a cheater, but it's not all due to that. He's just not a great recruiter.
I've said this before: we need a hybrid of Heath and Anderson. Heath was a great recruiter(very good, anyway), but wasn't the best coach. Anderson is a better coach, but not a great recruiter.

If I thought you was serious, I would probably get banned.

steveaustin69

« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2018, 03:26:19 pm »

You don't think there are any racists in that group? 

If that's the best you've got to call it even, though, I'll take the "blind" option out of the two and give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't lying.

Did I say that? Keep trying to spin what I said.

As unbiased as you claim to be you are pretty clearly not. Doesn't bother me a bit, but cut it out with the holier than thou attitude. I don't really care who is more biased than who or who throws the most unwarranted attacks than the other.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2018, 03:32:07 pm »

Which news is dominating the discussion?
Then, or now?

I posted several things about Gafford's return. Look it up.
I posted disappointment about Hall leaving.

I call it the way it is.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2018, 03:32:46 pm »

Did I say that? Keep trying to spin what I said.

As unbiased as you claim to be you are pretty clearly not. Doesn't bother me a bit, but cut it out with the holier than thou attitude. I don't really care who is more biased than who or who throws the most unwarranted attacks than the other.

Did I quote you?

daprospecta

« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2018, 03:33:32 pm »

Traditionally, Arkansas is none of these teams you compare us too other than KY and Fla. None of them other than those two have never been to a championship game. None have ever won a NC...other than KY and Fla.
You just can't stand the fact we are not as bad as you think we are huh? Traditionally? Really? We had a good 6-7 year run with Nolan and Sutton had the triplets.  That's not tradition.   UNC has a tradition.  Kansas has a tradition. Duke has a tradition. We had a few very good runs.  Colorado won the national championship in football in 1990 but you can bet your ass they aren't running around talking about tradition in 2018. 

steveaustin69

« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2018, 03:34:03 pm »

Did I quote you?

My mistake. Second point still holds. You're not unbiased. That's fine. No one is.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2018, 03:35:03 pm »

Then, or now?

I posted several things about Gafford's return. Look it up.
I posted disappointment about Hall leaving.

I call it the way it is.

I didn't really say you in particular did anything one way or the other.  There has been far more discussion of Hall leaving than Gafford staying.

This board is overall a very negative place.  I have no idea why people try to argue that it isn't.  It's obvious.

Swinesong1

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2018, 03:35:28 pm »

When have I spewed hatred against our program? Unless you anointed Mike Anderson as Arkansas basketball. I actually spend quite a bit of time researching and talking positivity about our recruits, players, facilities, and potential.

For example, I spoke highly of Darious Hall well before he transferred, along with many other Mike supporters on here. That of course was until the rumors started and Mike supporters began their pre-emptive strikes against Hall's talent and character to defend their coach (or in your case, the program).
Do you really believe the stuff you type?

wildturkey8

« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2018, 03:36:26 pm »

You just can't stand the fact we are not as bad as you think we are huh? Traditionally? Really? We had a good 6-7 year run with Nolan and Sutton had the triplets.  That's not tradition.   UNC has a tradition.  Kansas has a tradition. Duke has a tradition. We had a few very good runs.  Colorado won the national championship in football in 1990 but you can bet your ass they aren't running around talking about tradition in 2018. 
We have tradition, to say otherwise is idiotic.

steveaustin69

« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2018, 03:37:07 pm »

I didn't really say you in particular did anything one way or the other.  There has been far more discussion of Hall leaving than Gafford staying.

This board is overall a very negative place. I have no idea why people try to argue that it isn't.  It's obvious.

Not sure anyone has ever said that. Carry on though.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2018, 03:37:18 pm »

My mistake. Second point still holds. You're not unbiased. That's fine. No one is.

I don't claim to be unbiased.  Like I said before, I am biased against those who go way too far, which results in their arguments being bad and dishonest.  That overwhelmingly happens on the negative side of things and this board is buried in all that negativity.  People just aren't being honest if they deny that.  Whether it is justified or not is another story, but it's a negative place.  It just is.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2018, 03:37:56 pm »

Not sure anyone has ever said that. Carry on though.

Well, Atl has tried to tell me IN THIS THREAD that if anything, it is the "positive" side that is worse and at best it is just equal.

steveaustin69

« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2018, 03:38:36 pm »

I don't claim to be unbiased.  Like I said before, I am biased against those who go way too far, which results in their arguments being bad and dishonest.  That overwhelmingly happens on the negative side of things and this board is buried in all that negativity.  People just aren't being honest if they deny that.  Whether it is justified or not is another story, but it's a negative place.  It just is.

The negativity seems to really bother you. Maybe you should rethink that solution I proposed to you earlier: don't visit.

steveaustin69

« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2018, 03:40:52 pm »

Well, Atl has tried to tell me IN THIS THREAD that if anything, it is the "positive" side that is worse and at best it is just equal.

You ok, man? Using the term positive to describe all Pro-Mike posters isn't very accurate. Did you miss IN THIS THREAD where Pork Rind Jimmy called me a clown for asking him a question? They are also negative towards the other group. Again, you seem upset. Maybe you should heed the earlier advice and not visit.

thebignasty

• I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2018, 03:46:40 pm »

The glory days are gone forever.

I still like basketball and watching the Hogs, plus going to the tournament again has been fun. Things haven't been that bad.

Next year is worrisome. I doubt we even make the NIT. Wait for the rebuild year or pull the plug and reset, none of it matters. Glory days are gone.

I feel very similarly, though I don't know that the glory days are gone forever.  The ingredients are here.  Arkansas produces good basketball talent.

I'm just on balance more afraid that making a change will result in slipping back to what we were in the Heath/Pelphrey years, than I am confident that moving on will produce better results.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2018, 03:48:15 pm »

The negativity seems to really bother you. Maybe you should rethink that solution I proposed to you earlier: don't visit.

You're trying too hard now. 

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2018, 03:48:28 pm »

You ok, man? Using the term positive to describe all Pro-Mike posters isn't very accurate. Did you miss IN THIS THREAD where Pork Rind Jimmy called me a clown for asking him a question? They are also negative towards the other group. Again, you seem upset. Maybe you should heed the earlier advice and not visit.

Try hard.

azhog10

« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2018, 03:49:01 pm »

You didn't argue, so I guess I made my point. But that's the problem with so many of the Mike loyalists, questioning or criticizing Mike Anderson is the same as hating the program. Mike is Arkansas basketball to them.
I've been critical of Mike and have said many times there are things I don't agree with. Bashing him over stuff outside of his control however is just dumb and you do a lot of that.

PORKULATOR

• knows how to 'dunk the crumpets'
« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2018, 03:49:03 pm »

I'm trying to believe Anderson can get us to a higher level but it's almost impossible to hold on to that wish.  When you look at it closely, it just feels like this horse has run as fast as it can and will never win anything but maiden claiming at Oaklawn.

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.  Seniors with 4-5 years in our program are rare and the ones we have that long generally are not among our most talented.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.  All the talk about the incoming class is something we've heard many many times.  The proof is in the pudding and we just don't see these classes panning out.

When we have our best teams, the success is just not that high.

All you can say is we don't ever "suck" and we're rarely investigated.

When you look for adjustments in player types, strategy or style it really is superficial at best.

His staff are yes men and don't really try to leave the nest nor have that many opportunities to do so.

He preaches a "family atmosphere" and I think in many ways he does that off the court but it really doesn't equate to team unity or top level success.

9 to 5. Punch the clock. Be a nice guy. Collect a check.  Give me a guy that works overtime, evolves and goes the extra mile.

I'm about done.
👉👌

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2018, 03:52:52 pm »

Make sure your feet ainít touching the ground

steveaustin69

« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2018, 03:53:58 pm »

Try hard.

Did saying it twice make you feel better? Say it a third if it will.

Hollywood_HOGan45

• Hollywood could coach better than nutt.
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2018, 03:54:20 pm »

I like mike but I have to agree.  We arenít going anywhere.

steveaustin69

« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2018, 03:54:48 pm »

Make sure your feet ainít touching the ground

Ha. Actually pretty good.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas