• 396,134 Topics
• 22,373 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm about to let go of the rope  (Read 8384 times)

Randohoggie

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: I'm about to let go of the rope
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2018, 01:59:58 pm »

So you are here to call people out when you think they have gone over the top.  The tone of this board is extreme but its extreme on both sides.

Pretty much to the first statement.  As to the second, what have I said that is extreme?  Nothing.  Yet, you will lump me in with them.  That's what happens when you are anything other than full tilt negative.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2018, 02:01:01 pm »

Notice you had no comment for Mike/Arkansas being one of the few that have been in the top half draw 3/4 years......To your other points Nova's facilities aren't outdated compared to their regional competition.

Because that isn't what Niels posted. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2018, 02:03:01 pm »

Pretty much to the first statement.  As to the second, what have I said that is extreme?  Nothing.  Yet, you will lump me in with them.  That's what happens when you are anything other than full tilt negative.

Didn't lump you in.  The tone of the board.  Board encompassing all posters.  You wanted me to lump you in so you could throw out your last line to me. 

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2018, 02:03:38 pm »

So you are here to call people out when you think they have gone over the top.  The tone of this board is extreme but its extreme on both sides.

Coming back to this point, I don't think it is true at all.  If there is extreme "Mike support," I'd like to see it.    FCJ maybe.  You have people who defend him against attack, but that isn't extreme.  I see lots of extreme on one side (the negative) and very little on the other.  Most of them are like me.  Not satisfied, just not pitch fork in hand.

azhog10

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Razorback Basketball on the rise!
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2018, 02:03:41 pm »

Because that isn't what Niels posted.
Ok, he said only a handful of coaches have done better than Anderson in terms of getting in the top half of the draw 4 out of the last 4 years. Mike has done it 3/4.

If you think just any coach can get in the top half of the draw that often, here are the programs that have done better by getting in the top half of the draw in all four of the last four years: Arizona, UK, UNC, Villanova, Kansas, Duke, and Virginia.  That's it. 

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2018, 02:04:45 pm »

Didn't lump you in.  The tone of the board.  Board encompassing all posters.  You wanted me to lump you in so you could throw out your last line to me.

No, it just happens.  I've been called a "Defend Mike at all costs" poster for the same things I have been saying in this thread.  Repeatedly.

I don't see the "extreme" Mike support you claim exists.

steveaustin69

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2018, 02:06:24 pm »

No, it just happens.  I've been called a "Defend Mike at all costs" poster for the same things I have been saying in this thread.  Repeatedly.

I don't see the "extreme" Mike support you claim exists.

Uhhhhhh take a look at BannerMountainMan, fcj (which you've noted), razorback1829, and shadwohawgs posts.

depressed_fan

• Varsity
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2018, 02:07:32 pm »

I'm trying to believe Anderson can get us to a higher level but it's almost impossible to hold on to that wish.  When you look at it closely, it just feels like this horse has run as fast as it can and will never win anything but maiden claiming at Oaklawn.

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.  Seniors with 4-5 years in our program are rare and the ones we have that long generally are not among our most talented.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.  All the talk about the incoming class is something we've heard many many times.  The proof is in the pudding and we just don't see these classes panning out.

When we have our best teams, the success is just not that high.

All you can say is we don't ever "suck" and we're rarely investigated.

When you look for adjustments in player types, strategy or style it really is superficial at best.

His staff are yes men and don't really try to leave the nest nor have that many opportunities to do so.

He preaches a "family atmosphere" and I think in many ways he does that off the court but it really doesn't equate to team unity or top level success.

9 to 5. Punch the clock. Be a nice guy. Collect a check.  Give me a guy that works overtime, evolves and goes the extra mile.

I'm about done.

I think your expectations are too high. It's possible he could go deep in the tournament some day. Chicago Loyola did. But it's not probable. We are a small state and we don't produce much talent. He had a winning conference record this year in a year where the SEC was stronger then years past. I don't know what more you could ask for. Elite 8 sweet 16 is not what we are or ever will be.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2018, 02:08:03 pm »

Ok, he said only a handful of coaches have done better than Anderson in terms of getting in the top half of the draw 4 out of the last 4 years. Mike has done it 3/4.

If you think just any coach can get in the top half of the draw that often, here are the programs that have done better by getting in the top half of the draw in all four of the last four years: Arizona, UK, UNC, Villanova, Kansas, Duke, and Virginia.  That's it.

So you are wanting to discuss something different from what Niels posted.  Okay.  Mike has had us as a 5 seed, no NCAAT, 8 seed and 7 seed in the last 4 seasons.  I believe more than a handful of coaches could that at Arkansas. 

steveaustin69

« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2018, 02:08:28 pm »

I think your expectations are too high. It's possible he could go deep in the tournament some day. Chicago Loyola did. But it's not probable. We are a small state and we don't produce much talent. He had a winning conference record this year in a year where the SEC was stronger then years past. I don't know what more you could ask for. Elite 8 sweet 16 is not what we are or ever will be.

Your name is fitting.

Swinesong1

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2018, 02:10:07 pm »

When the ''real" reasons come out about this particular transfer (Hall), some of you people's comments are going to make YOU (not our coach) look stupid and imcompetent.
Whether the real reasons come out or not, stupidity and incompetency has been prevalent on this board for awhile.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2018, 02:10:25 pm »

Your name is fitting.

Hoping it's sarcasm. 

steveaustin69

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2018, 02:11:54 pm »

Whether the real reasons come out or not, stupidity and incompetency has been prevalent on this board for awhile.

And that's not going to change. Myself included at times. Thanks for the laugh.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2018, 02:12:36 pm »

I don't know who razorback1829 is, but Shawdowhawg isn't extreme from what I have read.  He tends to do pretty much the same thing I do, argue with the over the top critics.  BMM hasn't really struck me as anything other than positive, not malicious.

Jim Harris

• Global Moderator
  • Bring me some DTs!
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2018, 02:12:58 pm »

Hall leaving has put a huge damper on the offseason.  For the life of me, I can't understand his reasoning for leaving.  But I've also not given up on next season yet.  It's a little early for that.

Why does Hall leaving seem to have put more of a damper on Hog fans than Gafford's staying uplifted Hog fans?

hoglady

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2018, 02:13:42 pm »

Some of you have a skewed opinion of how bad things have been around here lately.  At the first hint of adversity during the season you go all drama queen declaring the season over, hoping for an NIT at best, and listing potential candidates for a new coach. Then you are miserable all year and pout as we make a run for an at-large bid in the top half of the draw.  That's happened three of the last four years.

Now do it with a clean program in Fayetteville, which is further from friggin' Little Rock than Villanova is from Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York.  Does everyone want deeper runs in the tourney?  Of course.  But why does anybody think it's a remedial slam dunk to get Arkansas back to the success of the late 70's and early 90's?  The fertile recruiting grounds of one the least populous states in the nation?  BWA, which was built almost 25 years ago? 

The consistency of Sutton and Nolan was built on generational local or regional talent like Brewer, Moncrief, Mayberry, Day, and Corliss that played three and four years.  Those days are gone.  We are lucky to get two years out of Gafford. If this environment were transplanted to even the 90's, Day, Mayberry, and Corliss as McAAs may all have left after one year before they ever saw a FF.  Corliss would have certainly been one and done in 2018. We also had an advantage in the SWC and the early SEC of having a fan base much more interested in BB than the lion's share of the rest of the conference.  Those days are gone, too.

Could a coach have more success here than CMA?  Sure.  They are out there.  There are a lot more that could have less success.  If you think CMA is doing a terrible job, that's delusional.  Go ask Jay Wright what the number is that could lure him to leave the East Coast to recruit Little Rock for a fan base that wants nothing short of a FF.

This is a GREAT post.

No one even knows how Nolan or Sutton would fare here in today's college basketball world.
Eddie certainly wouldn't have been able to keep the Triplets for the years he did and Nolan wouldn't have been able to keep that team together for a National Championship.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2018, 02:15:42 pm »

Why does Hall leaving seem to have put more of a damper on Hog fans than Gafford's staying uplifted Hog fans?

Gafford staying is a much bigger positive than Hall leaving is a negative.  This board, however, for the most part, is a place to come wallow in misery and anger.  Wrong crowd if you are looking for uplifting.

steveaustin69

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2018, 02:17:00 pm »

Gafford staying is a much bigger positive than Hall leaving is a negative.  This board, however, for the most part, is a place to come wallow in misery and anger.  Wrong crowd if you are looking for uplifting.

Simple solution: don't visit.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2018, 02:17:56 pm »

Clay, Dudley and Otis could use your $.  Probably already give it to them. 

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2018, 02:20:53 pm »

Clay, Dudley and Otis could use your $.  Probably already give it to them.

Actually, no, I don't.  Aren't you the guy who was just "not lumping me in" with people?

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2018, 02:21:55 pm »

Simple solution: don't visit.

I'll decide that.

HoginMemphis

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2018, 02:28:42 pm »

I'm trying to believe Anderson can get us to a higher level but it's almost impossible to hold on to that wish.  When you look at it closely, it just feels like this horse has run as fast as it can and will never win anything but maiden claiming at Oaklawn.

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.  Seniors with 4-5 years in our program are rare and the ones we have that long generally are not among our most talented.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.  All the talk about the incoming class is something we've heard many many times.  The proof is in the pudding and we just don't see these classes panning out.

When you look for adjustments in player types, strategy or style it really is superficial at best.

His staff are yes men and don't really try to leave the nest nor have that many opportunities to do so.

He preaches a "family atmosphere" and I think in many ways he does that off the court but it really doesn't equate to team unity or top level success.

9 to 5. Punch the clock. Be a nice guy. Collect a check.  Give me a guy that works overtime, evolves and goes the extra mile.

I'm about done.
I was where you are now about half way through Stan Heath's time at U of A. When Pelphrey replaced Heath, I stopped watching or reading about Razorback basketball because I had zero confidence in Pelphrey and his coaching ability. As it turned out, I was 100% correct and Pel has not been a head coach since. Probably never will be, at least not at a P5 program.

I was semi-excited when Arkansas hired Anderson but I did not know enough about his coaching career to be either over the top excited or disappointed, so I was sort of in between. After first few years, I figured that was as good as it was going to get. His teams can't play defense, can't rebound and he has never corrected bad play either through the course of a game or course of a season.

For what Anderson has delivered, seems excessive to continue to pay him what his contract states. I guess it is now a profession that average ability head coaches make around $2 million per year and great ones get double and triple that.

After 7 years, thinking about the body of Anderson's work at Arkansas, I am totally uninterested in Razorback basketball for the duration of his time at Arkansas. Once again, I have zero confidence in the program's head coach to make any real noise nationally. We will never be ranked at season's end under Anderson. We'll never win more than 1 round in the NCAAT and most years will not do that well. For me, it's a waste of my time and energy to pay attention to that. If I was good with that, I would pay attention to UALR basketball and be done with it.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2018, 02:33:41 pm »

I'm about done.

LMAO....

He has spoken...

Hates Anderson. Tongued Bielema right up until the day he was ran the hell out of here.

Mike isn't going anywhere.

PRJ

Letsroll1200

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2018, 02:34:18 pm »

I was where you are now about half way through Stan Heath's time at U of A. When Pelphrey replaced Heath, I stopped watching or reading about Razorback basketball because I had zero confidence in Pelphrey and his coaching ability. As it turned out, I was 100% correct and Pel has not been a head coach since. Probably never will be, at least not at a P5 program.

I was semi-excited when Arkansas hired Anderson but I did not know enough about his coaching career to be either over the top excited or disappointed, so I was sort of in between. After first few years, I figured that was as good as it was going to get. His teams can't play defense, can't rebound and he has never corrected bad play either through the course of a game or course of a season.

For what Anderson has delivered, seems excessive to continue to pay him what his contract states. I guess it is now a profession that average ability head coaches make around $2 million per year and great ones get double and triple that.

After 7 years, thinking about the body of Anderson's work at Arkansas, I am totally uninterested in Razorback basketball for the duration of his time at Arkansas. Once again, I have zero confidence in the program's head coach to make any real noise nationally. We will never be ranked at season's end under Anderson. We'll never win more than 1 round in the NCAAT and most years will not do that well. For me, it's a waste of my time and energy to pay attention to that. If I was good with that, I would pay attention to UALR basketball and be done with it.

Just Keep Watching. Coach is moving pass Hall and Jones. He's hitting the road trying to find their replacements.

azhog10

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2018, 02:34:43 pm »

LMAO....

He has spoken...

Hates Anderson. Tongued Bielema right up until the day he was ran the hell out of here.

PRJ

alaback

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2018, 02:35:52 pm »

Alabama: This season (first bid since 2012)
Arkansas: This season (second bid in a row and third in four seasons)
Auburn: This season (first bid since 2003)
Florida: This season (second bid in a row and seventh in nine seasons)
Georgia: 2015
Kentucky: This season (fourth bid in a row and eighth in nine seasons)
LSU: 2015
Mississippi State: 2009
Missouri: This season (first bid since 2013)
Ole Miss: 2015
South Carolina: 2017
Tennessee: This season (first bid since 2014)
Texas A&M: This season (first bid since 2016)
Vanderbilt: 2017

Compare your program to your peers and see where you stand. The program is healthy and weíve heard our name called more often than not on selection Sunday.  This fan base is incorrigible. Name another program that has run off a hall of fame coach for performance.

steveaustin69

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2018, 02:37:49 pm »

LMAO....

He has spoken...

PRJ

Since you brought up football, Mitch. Do you think a coach winning 6-7 (Couple Seasons of 8 wins) games a year with some Liberty Bowl wins would still have his job in year 8? Didn't you try to run Houston off for producing more than that? I will say in this alternate scenario this coach has never dipped below .500 on the season; Houston did do that.

raz1965

• Varsity
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2018, 02:39:10 pm »

Don't let go of the rope, we was at the bottom of the well , there is a distance to fall now.

JIHawg

« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2018, 02:40:03 pm »

You guys letting go of the rope-WHEN ALREADY? 

After you all are gone, no longer posting, the board will overnight become a place of fans and discussion of Hawg basket ball.  It will be so cleansing to get all you rope holders out of here.

Many of you will probably need to get a dog or cat to beat on, since you will no longer be beating on our players and coaches.  Please don't beat on your children or spouses.

Just make it happen swiftly so we can have a great board.  I never thought this day would come when you rope holders would figure it out, how much you are hated and despised by fans, and get the heck out of here.  Thank God it may be about to happen.  Please let it be so, and that it's not just an idle threat.  Please let it be so.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2018, 02:42:36 pm »

Just make it happen swiftly so we can have a great board. 

And leave it to the Cult of Mike? No thanks. The board would be fine now if every little tiny criticism of Mike was not met with people being called haters, racists, etc.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2018, 02:42:56 pm »

Compare your program to your peers and see where you stand. The program is healthy and weíve heard our name called more often than not on selection Sunday.  This fan base is incorrigible. Name another program that has run off a hall of fame coach for performance.

I wouldn't consider most of them our program's peer.  UK is in a class above us obviously. 

Still whining about Nolan getting fired?  How much longer do we have to keep Mike to pay him back for firing him? 

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2018, 02:43:31 pm »

Since you brought up football, Mitch. Do you think a coach winning 6-7 (Couple Seasons of 8 wins) games a year with some Liberty Bowl wins would still have his job in year 8? Didn't you try to run Houston off for producing more than that? I will say in this alternate scenario this coach has never dipped below .500 on the season; Houston did do that.

Hey Dummy....I will spell this out for you in a slow drawl so you can understand it.

Mike Anderson is going nowhere until Mike wants to go.

End of discussion.

You seem to think you are of some importance to somebody. You aren't. You're a clown.

And oh yeah, Mike isn't going anywhere.

PRJ

Razorpigg

« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2018, 02:44:13 pm »

I wouldn't consider most of them our program's peer.  UK is in a class above us obviously. 

Still whining about Nolan getting fired?  How much longer do we have to keep Mike to pay him back for firing him?

As is common for you, you completely missed the point of his post. Of course those are our peers, its who we compete against. It doesnt fit your agenda, I know, but yes those are our peers.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2018, 02:44:19 pm »

After you all are gone, no longer posting, the board will overnight become a place of fans and discussion of Hawg basket ball.  It will be so cleansing to get all you rope holders out of here.

Many of you will probably need to get a dog or cat to beat on, since you will no longer be beating on our players and coaches.  Please don't beat on your children or spouses.

Just make it happen swiftly so we can have a great board.  I never thought this day would come when you rope holders would figure it out, how much you are hated and despised by fans, and get the heck out of here.  Thank God it may be about to happen.  Please let it be so, and that it's not just an idle threat.  Please let it be so.

Porked doesn't post much.  Wouldn't have a big affect on the board. 

steveaustin69

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2018, 02:44:37 pm »

Hey Dummy....I will spell this out for you in a slow drawl so you can understand it.

Mike Anderson is going nowhere until Mike wants to go.

End of discussion.

You seem to think you are of some importance to somebody. You aren't. You're a clown.

And oh yeah, Mike isn't going anywhere.

PRJ

Thanks, Mitch. No answer. You are very predictable.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2018, 02:45:42 pm »

As is common for you, you completely missed the point of his post. Of course those are our peers, its who we compete against. It doesnt fit your agenda, I know, but yes those are our peers.

I don't believe his post had much of a point.  Comparing us to what has been a weak basketball conference and a conference where nearly everyone would drop basketball if it would help football in some way, doesn't make much of an impression. 

I don't have an agenda. 

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2018, 02:46:13 pm »

As has Idiotic "Ive never missed a chance to spew hatred against our basketball program" Ice... No other way to put it.

When have I spewed hatred against our program? Unless you anointed Mike Anderson as Arkansas basketball. I actually spend quite a bit of time researching and talking positivity about our recruits, players, facilities, and potential.

For example, I spoke highly of Darious Hall well before he transferred, along with many other Mike supporters on here. That of course was until the rumors started and Mike supporters began their pre-emptive strikes against Hall's talent and character to defend their coach (or in your case, the program).

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2018, 02:47:44 pm »

Thanks, Mitch. No answer. You are very predictable.

Mike Anderson.

Head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

Will be here as long as he wants to be here.

Mike Anderson and PRJ live rent free in your head 365 days a year.

PRJ

HoopS

« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2018, 02:48:57 pm »

You *were* holding on? Could have fooled me.

steveaustin69

« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2018, 02:49:19 pm »

Mike Anderson.

Head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

Will be here as long as he wants to be here.

Mike Anderson and PRJ live rent free in your head 365 days a year.

PRJ

Mitch, hypothetically, if Anderson misses the tourney the next two years do you feel that statement is still applicable and acceptable?

The real Hogules

• My Hogs are bad ass!
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2018, 02:50:16 pm »

Yes, because it's all sunshine and lollipops on other teams message boards, right? I mean fans expressing their displeasure over an average (at best) X's & O's coach, who seems to be having issues with balancing out his roster and retaining players that when they signed proclaimed their undying love for the program, simply shouldn't be allowed, right?
We're not getting our monies worth, when it comes to our men's basketball program.
I like Mike and wanted him to succeed, but it's time for him to show that he can recruit, retain players and WIN, or I hope that he's sent packing sooner, rather than later.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2018, 02:50:21 pm »

Mitch, hypothetically, if Anderson misses the tourney the next two years do you feel that statement is still applicable and acceptable?

Probably Not. But I don't expect that to happen

PRJ

azhog10

« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2018, 02:51:58 pm »

When have I spewed hatred against our program? Unless you anointed Mike Anderson as Arkansas basketball.

alaback

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2018, 02:53:43 pm »

I don't believe his post had much of a point.  Comparing us to what has been a weak basketball conference and a conference where nearly everyone would drop basketball if it would help football in some way, doesn't make much of an impression. 

I don't have an agenda.

Of course you donít.  You just want to teleport back to 1996 and act like nothing happened in between.  Why donít you compile a list of D1 programs that made the tourney 3 of the last 4. Iíll bet the list isnít that long. Iíll also bet that many storied programs are not on that list. Success isnít built on how far you get in the tourney. The multiple times Coach K lost to a 15 seed as a 2 were still successful seasons.

steveaustin69

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2018, 02:56:57 pm »

Of course you donít.  You just want to teleport back to 1996 and act like nothing happened in between.  Why donít you compile a list of D1 programs that made the tourney 3 of the last 4. Iíll bet the list isnít that long. Iíll also bet that many storied programs are not on that list. Success isnít built on how far you get in the tourney. The multiple times Coach K lost to a 15 seed as a 2 were still successful seasons.

Michigan is on that list. They missed the tourney for nearly a decade before Beilein took over. His first year also was the last year in scholarship reductions, kind of similar to how Mike lost a scholarship due to APR sanctions.

Razorpigg

« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2018, 02:57:19 pm »

I don't have an agenda.

Comparing us to the Gulf South or something maybe. But this was a comparison of OUR conference, and in case you havent noticed, even before you became enthralled with hating CMA, we were even weaker. We are getting there, but not just as fast as some of you are use to getting your way.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2018, 02:59:14 pm »

How you do in the NCAAT is the only real measure of success. 

For Duke, the only consolation prize would be an ACC Ch, an ACCT Ch or sweeping UNC.  Still a disappointing season.  But they shouldn't be in this conversation.

HoginMemphis

« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2018, 03:00:04 pm »

Traditionally, Arkansas is none of these teams you compare us too other than KY and Fla. None of them other than those two have never been to a championship game. None have ever won a NC...other than KY and Fla.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2018, 03:01:23 pm »

Comparing us to the Gulf South or something maybe. But this was a comparison of OUR conference, and in case you havent noticed, even before you became enthralled with hating CMA, we were even weaker. We are getting there, but not just as fast as some of you are use to getting your way.

I don't hate MA.  Don't know how anyone could.

Pelphrey is not the standard by which Arkansas basketball should be judged(see az: this is the type of poster that tries that).

Getting where? 

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2018, 03:04:32 pm »

And leave it to the Cult of Mike? No thanks. The board would be fine now if every little tiny criticism of Mike was not met with people being called haters, racists, etc.

Atlhogfan1 ... this is a perfect example of the garbage on this board, it's not from people who are too positive.

Cult of Mike.

Seriously.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas