• 9,890,404 Posts
• 398,403 Topics
• 22,823 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm about to let go of the rope  (Read 9316 times)

Porked Tongue

I'm about to let go of the rope
« on: April 05, 2018, 12:18:57 pm »

I'm trying to believe Anderson can get us to a higher level but it's almost impossible to hold on to that wish.  When you look at it closely, it just feels like this horse has run as fast as it can and will never win anything but maiden claiming at Oaklawn.

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.  Seniors with 4-5 years in our program are rare and the ones we have that long generally are not among our most talented.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.  All the talk about the incoming class is something we've heard many many times.  The proof is in the pudding and we just don't see these classes panning out.

When we have our best teams, the success is just not that high.

All you can say is we don't ever "suck" and we're rarely investigated.

When you look for adjustments in player types, strategy or style it really is superficial at best.

His staff are yes men and don't really try to leave the nest nor have that many opportunities to do so.

He preaches a "family atmosphere" and I think in many ways he does that off the court but it really doesn't equate to team unity or top level success.

9 to 5. Punch the clock. Be a nice guy. Collect a check.  Give me a guy that works overtime, evolves and goes the extra mile.

I'm about done.

#1 STUNNA

Re: I'm about to let go of the rope
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:23:46 pm »

bye

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

azhog10

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Razorback Basketball on the rise!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 12:24:48 pm »

I'm trying to believe Anderson can get us to a higher level but it's almost impossible to hold on to that wish. 
Since when? You let go of that rope a long time ago. You've been going at Mike for almost two years now with any subtle jabs you can throw out. Don't play this game. Schmuck thing to do.

Also not "rarely" investigated. Mike has never been investigated. For a guy in the "know" it's bush league to say he's a 9 to 5 guy. Mike works hard, sometimes he just doesn't work smart. But easy for us to say after the fact.

HognitiveDissonance

• Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 12:28:51 pm »

I've never held onto that rope.
Too much evidence prior to 2011 that suggested otherwise. Very lukewarm reaction to his hiring from my part.

Having said that, that doesn't mean the stars may align sometime where we have a great crop of instate recruits who want to be Hogs. Or some other scenario like that.
There very well may be a magical run for a year in the NCAAs where all the balls bounce in the right direction. Sure that could happen.

Anderson has never recruited well enough to build consistent, contending teams. Yes, I know he's not a cheater, but it's not all due to that. He's just not a great recruiter.
I've said this before: we need a hybrid of Heath and Anderson. Heath was a great recruiter(very good, anyway), but wasn't the best coach. Anderson is a better coach, but not a great recruiter.

rude1

• Razorback Basketball Another New Beginning....
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 12:29:08 pm »

Since when? You let go of that rope a long time ago. You've been going at Mike for almost two years now with any subtle jabs you can throw out. Don't play this game. Schmuck thing to do.

Also not "rarely" investigated. Mike has never been investigated. For a guy in the "know" it's bush league to say he's a 9 to 5 guy. Mike works hard, sometimes he just doesn't work smart. But easy for us to say after the fact.
Well isn't that even more telling if he is indeed working hard and this is all he can produce?

batmanfan

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 12:29:50 pm »

I'm trying to believe Anderson can get us to a higher level but it's almost impossible to hold on to that wish.  When you look at it closely, it just feels like this horse has run as fast as it can and will never win anything but maiden claiming at Oaklawn.

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.  Seniors with 4-5 years in our program are rare and the ones we have that long generally are not among our most talented.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.  All the talk about the incoming class is something we've heard many many times.  The proof is in the pudding and we just don't see these classes panning out.

When you look for adjustments in player types, strategy or style it really is superficial at best.

His staff are yes men and don't really try to leave the nest nor have that many opportunities to do so.

He preaches a "family atmosphere" and I think in many ways he does that off the court but it really doesn't equate to team unity or top level success.

9 to 5. Punch the clock. Be a nice guy. Collect a check.  Give me a guy that works overtime, evolves and goes the extra mile.

I'm about done.

Couldnt have said it better.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 12:30:44 pm »

Program is treading water.  Only thing keeping this turd floating next season is Gafford's return. 

4 year players:
Madden
Bell
Moses
Watkins - walk on first two seasons
Beard
Thompson

Bailey will be next if he makes it the next two seasons. 

Porked Tongue

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 12:31:31 pm »

Have I been critical? For sure!

Yet, I've attended 6 home games this year and part of my foundation pledge goes to basketball.  It's not like I flipped a switch.  I'm supporting.

But each year I get back on board and cheer for the promise of the program. That means wanting success and lots of it with what is already in place. But getting excited each year is hardly rational any longer.

As time goes and we get vested into the next team, it's easier to become disillusioned as you see things unfold.  It's deja vu

The program is just stagnant.

Porked Tongue

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 12:34:09 pm »

Also not "rarely" investigated. Mike has never been investigated.
Oh yeah.  He HAS been investigated.  He was cleared.  Which is why I said "rarely".  That was a compliment.

azhog10

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 12:34:21 pm »

Well isn't that even more telling if he is indeed working hard and this is all he can produce?
It's telling that he's out produced the other two coaches. Sure Mike has his downfalls and if he's not meeting the expectations of his bosses then he needs to go. But it sure as hell beats where we've been, and as bad as losing Hall is Mike gets to show he can still compete and win. IF he doesn't then he's gone. Everyone wants to get up in arms about this, losing to Butler sucked but hell that's the NCAAT for you. Lots of good teams lost to some teams that folks would say had no business being around. It's important we have someone that can get us to the NCAAT and Mike has done that 3/4 years. At some point when we are there consistently the bar needs to be raised to do more than just get there. I don't know if we are to the point of raising the bar, but if his bosses decides that we are then he best do more than just get there.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 12:36:41 pm »

I'm about done.

First, nobody cares if someone else is done.  They just don't.  Second ...

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.

Gafford is a one and done player, he just chose to stay.  Portis probably could have gone as well, but chose to stay.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.

Well, that will be the case everywhere.  Not every player turns into a star, but players we have gotten that were expected to be stars pretty much have - Portis was, Macon was, Barford was, Kingsley was, and several players that were not expected to turned out to be, such as Dusty and Qualls.

Our success has not been as high as we all want, but our best team was the team with Portis and Qualls that lost to North Carolina and our second best team was the team that lost to eventual national champion North Carolina.  This year's team (this year just concluded) had the makings of a good team, but never got it all together, I'll agree with that.

I think you are just seeing what you want to see through a negative mindset.  Many people are, but that isn't surprising, given the cash and burn end to the season.

azhog10

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 12:37:21 pm »

Have I been critical? For sure!

Yet, I've attended 6 home games this year and part of my foundation pledge goes to basketball.  It's not like a flipped a switch.  I'm supporting.

But each year I get back on board and cheer for the promise of the program. That meant wanting success and lots of it with what is already in place. But getting excited each year is hardly rational any longer.

As time goes and we get vested into the next team, it's easier to become disillusioned as you see things unfold.  It's deja vu

The program is just stagnant.
You can be vested and still be realistic I get that. But I believe folks should be waiting for the end of next season to determine their feelings on Mike. Sure he lost a couple kids, that's not new or rare in college basketball. The true test is what he does, bc there are no excuses. He either wins or doesn't, he keeps kids or doesn't, but it comes down to is he able to win. IF not then it's time. But him keeping one or two kids a year shouldn't determine his fate. Kids are going to transfer and that's not going to stop anytime soon.

I'd like to know what you call "investigated" then, bc I'd call bull darn on that real quick.

rude1

• Razorback Basketball Another New Beginning....
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 12:38:56 pm »

It's telling that he's out produced the other two coaches. Sure Mike has his downfalls and if he's not meeting the expectations of his bosses then he needs to go. But it sure as hell beats where we've been, and as bad as losing Hall is Mike gets to show he can still compete and win. IF he doesn't then he's gone. Everyone wants to get up in arms about this, losing to Butler sucked but hell that's the NCAAT for you. Lots of good teams lost to some teams that folks would say had no business being around. It's important we have someone that can get us to the NCAAT and Mike has done that 3/4 years. At some point when we are there consistently the bar needs to be raised to do more than just get there. I don't know if we are to the point of raising the bar, but if his bosses decides that we are then he best do more than just get there.
Jeez man out producing the previous two coaches,  is that the standard? They were fired and him hired with the belief that he in reasonable amount of time would produce a nationally competitive program,  he has failed.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 12:40:38 pm »

Are you really falling back on the better than Heath/Pelphrey argument?  I know you are too young to remember the program at its best but that is pathetic.  You are better than this az. 

azhog10

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 12:41:07 pm »

Jeez man out producing the previous two coaches,  is that the standard? They were fired and him hired with the belief that he in reasonable amount of time would produce a nationally competitive program,  he has failed.
I don't set the standard. Longs standard was improvement on the court and to take care of the APR issue. Once the APR was under control he came out and said Mike had to make the NCAAT, he has done that so far since Jeff gave that expectation. Once the bar is raised if Mike doesn't meet it, he will be gone. He hasn't failed in the eyes of the people that matter. Don't like it, too bad.

Porked Tongue

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 12:43:02 pm »

Yet, you reply. Should I say "no one cares if you care"?

I think you are just seeing what you want to see through a negative mindset.  Many people are, but that isn't surprising, given the cash and burn end to the season.
Don't we all see it through our own eyes? 

I don't post to influence others. I post to share what's in my heart.  As do you.

I thank you for your reply.

There seems to be a belief you have to be either A or B on this subject matter and that's just not true.   Fandom is complicated. It's possible to support and be disillusioned at the same time.  I'm not  bailing out on being a Hog basketball fan and I won't be flying banners or booing Mike.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 12:43:09 pm »

I'm about done.

Which is EXACTLY what a few of us said we were going to get when Mike was hired.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 12:44:06 pm »

I don't set the standard. Longs standard was improvement on the court and to take care of the APR issue. Once the APR was under control he came out and said Mike had to make the NCAAT, he has done that so far since Jeff gave that expectation. Once the bar is raised if Mike doesn't meet it, he will be gone. He hasn't failed in the eyes of the people that matter. Don't like it, too bad.

Long was fired.

When is the bar going to be raised?  Now? 

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2018, 12:44:21 pm »

Which is EXACTLY what a few of us said we were going to get when Mike was hired.

As I pointed out above, very little of what he said is actually accurate, though.  It's a bunch of subjective thoughts.

azhog10

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 12:44:24 pm »

Are you really falling back on the better than Heath/Pelphrey argument?  I know you are too young to remember the program at its best but that is pathetic.  You are better than this az.
I know how good the program used to be. But i'm not stupid enough like some to think that really matters at all anymore. The last successful (what you guys are calling successful) program was over 20 years ago. These recruits weren't even born the last time we were "successful". Mike was hired to come in and take care of the APR and bring us back to the NCAAT. He has done that. Now if the bar is being raised, then he best sure as hell meet it or he's gone. That's the way the world works. Don't meet the expectations of your boss and you get fired. He isn't getting fired anytime soon so he must be meeting them.

Get pissed all you want, bring up Nolan and Eddie all you want, but it doesn't give a flying frick. Hire an AD that demands that kind of outcome and you either end up with Anderson consistently getting to the Elite 8 or you end up with a new coach who either takes us back to the Nolan and Eddie days, or takes us to the Pelphrey/Heath days. Only time will tell.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2018, 12:45:15 pm »

the APR issue.

That PELPHREY fixed

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2018, 12:46:06 pm »

I'm about done.

Excellent post and right on the money. Logical fans with basketball knowledge will find it hard to argue with any of that.

Although I disagree that Mike does recruit one and done talent well, they are just "one-and-done with Mike".

Bo and Dudley were discussing on the radio yesterday and had some great observations. They said there is just something not right with Mike Anderson and his program. They are threading water and fighting so hard every year to get into the tournament, when everyone expected by this point he would have the program in solid Top 25 position.

Mediocre Mike has underachieved at Arkansas as the head basketball coach. No other way to put it. He hasn't done a bad job, he has just underachieved. His nickname of Mediocre Mike is spot on.

azhog10

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2018, 12:46:09 pm »

Long was fired.

When is the bar going to be raised?  Now?
Could be, someone needs to ask the new AD. I have no problem with him raising the bar BTW. We've made the NCAAT two years in a row and 3/4. Would be completely understandable if next year the expectation was raised and who leaves or left should have no impact on that. The only thing to me that would impact that is an injury but it would have to be a late  season injury that clearly de-railed where we were going. A pre-season injury to anyone not named Gafford would not impact that.

azhog10

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 12:46:31 pm »

That PELPHREY fixed
If you say so.......doesn't make it true.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2018, 12:46:55 pm »

I know how good the program used to be. But i'm not stupid enough like some to think that really matters at all anymore. The last successful (what you guys are calling successful) program was over 20 years ago. These recruits weren't even born the last time we were "successful". Mike was hired to come in and take care of the APR and bring us back to the NCAAT. He has done that. Now if the bar is being raised, then he best sure as hell meet it or he's gone. That's the way the world works. Don't meet the expectations of your boss and you get fired. He isn't getting fired anytime soon so he must be meeting them.

Get pissed all you want, bring up Nolan and Eddie all you want, but it doesn't give a flying frick. Hire an AD that demands that kind of outcome and you either end up with Anderson consistently getting to the Elite 8 or you end up with a new coach who either takes us back to the Nolan and Eddie days, or takes us to the Pelphrey/Heath days. Only time will tell.

The APR was already improving.  He wasn't brought back to just make the NCAAT.  If the bar is being raised?  You do know Long was fired, right? 

Porked Tongue

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2018, 12:47:41 pm »

He hasn't failed in the eyes of the people that matter. Don't like it, too bad.
Fans are allowed to have their own eyes and evaluations as well. I don't hear of any organized campaign to fire him or write letters.  But we agree he has to do better.  I just don't have faith he can do it.  That's "I".

Please don't take this as a slap at you but we each are in it for what we are in for and discuss that here openly.   

• Woo Pig Sooie, brotha!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 12:47:54 pm »

He doesn't get the one and done players(which is fine with me) but he stinks at developing a consistent talent base within each class.

Gafford is a one and done player, he just chose to stay.  Portis probably could have gone as well, but chose to stay.

Players held up as future stars fall to the wayside more often than not.

Well, that will be the case everywhere.  Not every player turns into a star, but players we have gotten that were expected to be stars pretty much have - Portis was, Macon was, Barford was, Kingsley was, and several players that were not expected to turned out to be, such as Dusty and Qualls.

Our success has not been as high as we all want, but our best team was the team with Portis and Qualls that lost to North Carolina and our second best team was the team that lost to eventual national champion North Carolina.  This year's team (this year just concluded) had the makings of a good team, but never got it all together, I'll agree with that.

Taking the last 7 years as a whole, are you satisfied with the level of success the team has had?

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2018, 12:48:06 pm »

Time has told us what we got with Mike. A coach lacking the skill to adjust to todays college basketball. I used to think it was him just being stubborn, but no one is that bull headed.

azhog10

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2018, 12:48:10 pm »

Yet, you reply. Should I say "no one cares if care"?
Don't we all see it through our own eyes? 

I don't post to influence others. I post to share what's in my heart.  As do you.

I thank you for your reply.

There seems to be a belief you have to be either A or B on this subject matter and that's just not true.   Fandom is complicated. It's possible to support and be disillusioned at the same time.  I'm not  bailing out on being a Hog basketball fan and I won't be flying banners or booing Mike.
Some don't try to reason themselves into being unbiased. You've been in one specific camp for a while. Where your money has gone or what you try to say you've done doesn't matter. Your posts have been on one side of the aisle for over a year now.

azhog10

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2018, 12:49:19 pm »

Time has told us what we got with Mike. A coach lacking the skill to adjust to todays college basketball. I used to think it was him just being stubborn, but no one is that bull headed.
Yet he still wins at a high rate. While I agree there are somethings that I don't agree with in terms of X's and O's, he still wins and has gotten to the NCAAT. Something a coach who worked under one of the best in the business couldn't figure out.

steveaustin69

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2018, 12:49:41 pm »

Being better than bad does not mean good or acceptable.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 12:50:44 pm »

Yet he still wins at a high rate. While I agree there are somethings that I don't agree with in terms of X's and O's, he still wins and has gotten to the NCAAT. Something a coach who worked under one of the best in the business couldn't figure out.

High rate relative to what?  Just getting into the NCAAT is not the standard.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 12:51:41 pm »

Some don't try to reason themselves into being unbiased. You've been in one specific camp for a while. Where your money has gone or what you try to say you've done doesn't matter. Your posts have been on one side of the aisle for over a year now.

You played for Zimmerman in high school.  This has been personal for you and its obvious on days like today where you are lashing out. 

azhog10

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 12:52:11 pm »

Relative to 3/4's the D1 Basketball world. NCAAT isn't the standard for whom? It is for Mike's bosses at the moment.

Porked Tongue

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2018, 12:52:40 pm »

Your posts have been on one side of the aisle for over a year now.
It's called frustration. Both support and verbalizing those frustrations are genuine.

I get mad at work and yet still go every single day.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 12:53:29 pm »

Mediocre Mike has underachieved at Arkansas as the head basketball coach. No other way to put it. He hasn't done a bad job, he has just underachieved. His nickname of Mediocre Mike is spot on.

I do not think he has underachieved. The again I never thought he was any better than a 1st weekend in the ncaat coach, at best, to start with.

The real Hogules

• My Hogs are bad ass!
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2018, 12:54:01 pm »

So, Mike's goal is simply to out produce Stan Heath and Jon Pelphery????
Oh, then in that case carry on Mike, you're doing a wonderful job! sarcasm off.
My, how low our standards have fallen since Nolan was canned!

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2018, 12:54:07 pm »

Excellent post and right on the money. Logical fans with basketball knowledge will find it hard to argue with any of that.

Although I disagree that Mike does recruit one and done talent well, they are just "one-and-done with Mike".

Bo and Dudley were discussing on the radio yesterday and had some great observations. They said there is just something not right with Mike Anderson and his program. They are threading water and fighting so hard every year to get into the tournament, when everyone expected by this point he would have the program in solid Top 25 position.

Some of you have a bad habit of holding yourselves out as the only ones with any basketball knowledge, as in, anyone who disagrees doesn't have any.  You're wrong about that.

Almost all of what he said is common across all programs (handful of the elite excepted) or just subjective observations that are just opinions.

The fact that we don't get one and done players is wrong.  We had one this year.  The fact that players expected to be stars don't turn out to be is wrong.  We have had multiple All-SEC players, POY candidates, etc.  Just because some players haven't turned out to be stars doesn't mean anything.  That is the case everywhere.  I can't think of a really highly regarded player that didn't live up to his billing.  Portis did, Macon did, Barford did, Gafford did, Kingsley did, who are these supposed "stars" who didn't pan out?  Whitt and Babb left before they had a chance to develop.  BJ Young?  Who are we talking about?

We don't develop talent?  Again, that's an opinion and I don't agree with it.  Kingsley, Qualls, Hannahs, Portis, Gafford, Ky Madden, Coty Clarke, all players off the top of my head who developed greatly while they were here.

Porked Tongue

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2018, 12:54:17 pm »

Where your money has gone or what you try to say you've done doesn't matter.
Wow.

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2018, 12:54:55 pm »

Taking the last 7 years as a whole, are you satisfied with the level of success the team has had?

Nope.  But I am nowhere near feeling I need to make a heart felt post about how I am leaving either.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2018, 12:55:06 pm »

We know what the standard for Mike is with posters like AZ; stand on the sideline, scowl occasionally, and make them think of Nolan.

azhog10

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2018, 12:55:17 pm »

You played for Zimmerman in high school.  This has been personal for you and its obvious on days like today where you are lashing out.
I did and he doesn't need me to say anything for him. I know the man he is and how hard he works. Regardless of all that this is a results business. I've said as much to him. If they are meeting the expectations of their boss then it's time to go. They are grown men and know how all this works. Which is why I continue to say if the "standard" is Sweet 16 or Elite 8 every X amount of years then they better get to work otherwise its time to change.

They have helped bring this program out of the Pelphrey and Heath era and it's time to do more than that or go. But I don't get to decide what the standard or expectation is. I'd love to know what it is and as I've said it's completely reasonable for the bar to be raised. Not sure how that's me "lashing" out. But you love to fall back to that so have at it.

99toLife

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Crazy Times Make Crazy people Crazier!!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2018, 12:55:38 pm »

What is the Standard?

Randohoggie

• Varsity
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2018, 12:56:51 pm »

We know what the standard for Mike is with posters like AZ; stand on the sideline, scowl occasionally, and make them think of Nolan.

Again, you are probably the worst about this.  You just generalize about people and make stuff up.  You add nothing to any discussion.  Ever. 

ShadowHawg

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2018, 12:56:58 pm »

Could have sworn to have seen several threads from pt about being through. Not even close to being a new revelation.

forrest city joe

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2018, 12:57:01 pm »

bye
+1000. and don't let the Door hit you on the way out.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2018, 12:57:06 pm »

They have helped bring this program out of the Pelphrey and Heath era and it's time to do more than that or go.

You could have said this many posts ago and been done. 

azhog10

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2018, 12:57:49 pm »

Sure, you got me!

Even though I've said the standard is what his AD says it is. Last time we heard that from anyone it was from Long who said the NCAAT is our standard. Mike has done that both years since Jeff made that statement. If HY says its something different then I support that, not whatever Mike says the expectation is. HY is the AD and this is in the end the UofA athletics is his program.

azhog10

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2018, 12:58:30 pm »

You could have said this many posts ago and been done.
I did, many times. But hell you wouldn't have been able to argue with me for as long as you did or bring up Zimmerman.

azhog10

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2018, 12:58:53 pm »

Could have sworn to have seen several threads from pt about being through. Not even close to being a new revelation.
Right......SHOCKER!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas