Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Hogwop on 15 Apr 2018
  • Anybody caught this yet? I just started it up about half an hour ago and it's great so far.
  • #2 by Dr. Starcs on 15 Apr 2018
  • Watched it this weekend.

Knew most of it, but still really enjoyed it.
  • #3 by ErieHog on 15 Apr 2018
  • It was really good.  Its what the Flair documentary could have been,  had it been allowed the breadth of mature content that HBO gives.
  • #4 by Hogwop on 15 Apr 2018
  • After finishing it I'd recommend it to anyone, not just wrasslin' fans. It was well done and entertaining.
  • #5 by Hogwop on 15 Apr 2018
  • It was really good.  Its what the Flair documentary could have been,  had it been allowed the breadth of mature content that HBO gives.

A Flair HBO Doc would be amazing
  • #6 by Dr. Starcs on 15 Apr 2018

There wasnít that much mature content I didnít think.
  • #7 by ErieHog on 16 Apr 2018
  • There wasnít that much mature content I didnít think.

Language wise?  Lots of it.  Profanity in that crowd sounds conversational, which is why the dialogue of the Flair documentary sometimes seems stilted.
  • #8 by Hogwop on 16 Apr 2018
  • All I know is I would enjoy more documentaries on wrestlers and the history of wrestling that aren't produced by the WWE. Their stuff is fine, some of it is even really good, but I feel like having them made by an outside entity would give us a more accurate and impartial story.
Pages:
Actions