• 396,050 Topics
• 22,370 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The jury's still out  (Read 3890 times)

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
Re: The jury's still out
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2018, 08:49:39 am »

I love the  Hogs but this constant changing of head coaches have killed us.
4 coaches in 10 years has truly set this program back.
I am hopeful we got it right this time, if not and we are hiring a new coach in 2021 or 2022,
we should change the fight song to "Taps".

Only one coaching change the last 4 years set the Hog football program back and the AD who fired that HC and hired the next one was eventually fired.

porkrindjimmy

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2018, 09:35:01 am »

CCM has been given a long leash by the queen mother of the GOBN, Jerry Jones.  Since they (he) hand picked him he is going to be given more opportunities than CBB ever was.  It was more important to them to pick the coach than for the right coach to be picked. 

We won't know much until 4 years. That's all I've been saying.  He knows he has plenty of time. All you guys saying he better show something quick are wrong.

If you don't believe me look no further than Jason Garrett. 8 years as Cowboys coach. 1 playoff win.  .558 record.  Been to the playoffs twice.  Still the coach. Will continue to be the coach for several more years of mediocrity. 

CCM can be mediocre and keep his job. I fully expect him to be mediocre for 4 or 5 years.  No one is going to fire him, especially the Pork Rind Jimmy's and Forrest City Joe's who clamor to fire coaches on Hogville.

Just like Barnhill is infested with Tom Penders living in the bowels of that grand old place, our football program is infested with Joneses.

I'll damn well fire who I want. And I don't really know why you have to attack FCJ in this.

And why are you hauling produce? Why don't you do some flatbedding or some heavy hailing? Real men shite you know.

And it's truckers speed, bynsadrine... Percocets, Amphetamines, black beautys and west coast turnarounds....

You need to stick to your fine professional wrestling wisdom, speaking about Ron Bass and Dirty Dick Slater and leave the serious business and the heavy lifting to people like me and Biggus and Chad Morris. You are in good hands....

PRJ

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

jkstock04

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2018, 09:48:10 am »

When is the last time we havenít been in a ďrebuildingĒ year according to the narrative? Seriously? 2011 or 2012?

Iím over it. Put up or shut up. Constant excuses and crutches donít fly for majority of rest of our conference.

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2018, 09:54:21 am »

I'll damn well fire who I want. And I don't really know why you have to attack FCJ in this.

And why are you hauling produce? Why don't you do some flatbedding or some heavy hailing? Real men shite you know.

And it's truckers speed, bynsadrine... Percocets, Amphetamines, black beautys and west coast turnarounds....

You need to stick to your fine professional wrestling wisdom, speaking about Ron Bass and Dirty Dick Slater and leave the serious business and the heavy lifting to people like me and Biggus and Chad Morris. You are in good hands....

PRJ

He is a mixture of Paul Finebaum and Kenny Mayne. I wouldn't pay too much attention...actually, I don't pay any attention to him. Other than the basketball mess we have, you and I are pretty much on the same page, so don't waste your time brother.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2018, 09:55:01 am »

And another thing Skandar...Don't be like Bret Bielema...If Bret was a truck driver, he would haul produce and it would take him about 3 weeks to get from Nogales to Des Moines...wearing flip flops, stoping at every truck stop and blowing half his pay on the pinballs and the rest on Flying J pizza.

Bret is a CRST driver....Chad is a badass independent driver, still running paper logs because ELD's cramp his style and don't allow him much time in the hammer down Lane....

Don't be the Bret Bielema of the trucking industry Skandar. Get up, go in the truck stop and wash your face, eat you a nice breakfast buffet, go back to your truck, take off the flip flops, and put on some boots. Hell you can keep on your sweats, but for God sakes, put on some boots and get on up to Des Moines and make that delivery. Do it for your pride. You will feel much better tonight after a job well done...and if you ain't got any pride, do it for me, Biggus and Chad Morris....

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2018, 10:01:45 am »

He is a mixture of Paul Finebaum and Kenny Mayne. I wouldn't pay too much attention...actually, I don't pay any attention to him. Other than the basketball mess we have, you and I are pretty much on the same page, so don't waste your time brother.

I was thinking more of a mixture of Robert Tilton and several crazy as a ......... rats.

PRJ

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2018, 10:02:51 am »

I was thinking more of a mixture of Robert Tilton and several sh*thouse rats.

PRJ

That's an excellent name for a rock band.

Skandar Jackson

• Buddy after explaining new MMQB rules to him
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:50 am »

And another thing Skandar...Don't be like Bret Bielema...If Bret was a truck driver, he would haul produce and it would take him about 3 weeks to get from Nogales to Des Moines...wearing flip flops, stoping at every truck stop and blowing half his pay on the pinballs and the rest on Flying J pizza.

Bret is a CRST driver....Chad is a badass independent driver, still running paper logs because ELD's cramp his style and don't allow him much time in the hammer down Lane....

Don't be the Bret Bielema of the trucking industry Skandar. Get up, go in the truck stop and wash your face, eat you a nice breakfast buffet, go back to your truck, take off the flip flops, and put on some boots. Hell you can keep on your sweats, but for God sakes, put on some boots and get on up to Des Moines and make that delivery. Do it for your pride. You will feel much better tonight after a job well done...and if you ain't got any pride, do it for me, Biggus and Chad Morris....

PRJ

You seem to know a lot about truck driving. 

I'll get there when I get there. Des Moines isn't going to fall apart if I don't get that spinach there on time, in spite of what Pharmacist says about them spinach salads.

I'm sure the Biggus and Chad both will mark this day down when they have been lumped in with a feller like yourself. 

I need a chicken fried steak with extra gravy. My blood feels thin this morning in this cold. I need some sawmill gravy to thicken it up.  This Petro don't serve chicken fried steaks until 11:00 so I ain't goin' nowhere until I get a belly full of chicken fried steak, Des Moines wilted spinach salads be darned.  Might play some pinball afterward to help that big chunk of steak digest.

And I ain't hauling fresh spinach. I'm hauling cans of spinach with a picture of that old sailor Popeye on the can. 

If I was hauling something good, like sugar beets or black eyed peas or pork and beans I'd just open up a box and get out a plastic spork and go to town on a can or four but it's spinach so I need real food.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2018, 10:54:33 am »

You seem to know a lot about truck driving. 

I'll get there when I get there. Des Moines isn't going to fall apart if I don't get that spinach there on time, in spite of what Pharmacist says about them spinach salads.

I'm sure the Biggus and Chad both will mark this day down when they have been lumped in with a feller like yourself. 

I need a chicken fried steak with extra gravy. My blood feels thin this morning in this cold. I need some sawmill gravy to thicken it up.  This Petro don't serve chicken fried steaks until 11:00 so I ain't goin' nowhere until I get a belly full of chicken fried steak, Des Moines wilted spinach salads be darned.  Might play some pinball afterward to help that big chunk of steak digest.

And I ain't hauling fresh spinach. I'm hauling cans of spinach with a picture of that old sailor Popeye on the can. 

If I was hauling something good, like sugar beets or black eyed peas or pork and beans I'd just open up a box and get out a plastic spork and go to town on a can or four but it's spinach so I need real food.

The only chicken fried steak worth eating is at the Ozark Cafe in Jasper Arkansas. You eat one there, along with some mashed Taters and some pinto beans and then that Iron Skillet Chicken Fried Steak ain't ever gonna look the same.   Try the chili Mac instead. That stuff will stick to your bones in the cold weather. Of course you wont spend much time in the cold due to all you do is bump docks to unload canned goods at the Associated grocers distribution center so you got that going for you.

I am quite shocked to hear that you are beating up and down the highways and byways dragging a dry van. I always pictured you looking like Dusty Rhodes with a feather in your cowboy hat, behind the wheel of a 1983 Peterbilt cabover, frame stretched, roof chopped about 6 inches and a Silver and blue paint job...and a wicked paint job at that...not one of those Kraco specials....dragging around cranes behind you...and not only hauling the cranes, when you got where you were going, you unloaded, set the crane up and then ran the crane...all by yourself...that is the picture I had of you...a true blue American hero. So the news that you are dragging around a dry van is disappointing to say the least.

I have done my fair share of being high centered, low throttled and when I couldn't stop, I peed in a bottle living...not for the faint of heart Skandar. Hauled cranes, excavators, Island Gold lumber, Bulls and certainteed shingles....I was the poster boy of an Outlaw trucker...still am.

You know what they say Skandar... Everyone's an outlaw until the cocaine wears off.

If you're ever driving through Nashville Tennessee at 3am...just pick up that mic and say breaker, breaker, you got your ears on PorkRind Jimmy? If you're lucky, if the weather is right, if the moon is high and the stars are bright, I will sing Well, I ain't never..  Mel Tillis style

PRJ

Bobby Bobo

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2018, 02:31:16 pm »

You change avatars like basketball players change shoes. Iím not put together that way.

I noticed that too. I just joined here and he's changed his avatar like three times I think.

Bobby Bobo

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2018, 02:34:45 pm »

The only chicken fried steak worth eating is at the Ozark Cafe in Jasper Arkansas. You eat one there, along with some mashed Taters and some pinto beans and then that Iron Skillet Chicken Fried Steak ain't ever gonna look the same.   Try the chili Mac instead. That stuff will stick to your bones in the cold weather. Of course you wont spend much time in the cold due to all you do is bump docks to unload canned goods at the Associated grocers distribution center so you got that going for you.

I am quite shocked to hear that you are beating up and down the highways and byways dragging a dry van. I always pictured you looking like Dusty Rhodes with a feather in your cowboy hat, behind the wheel of a 1983 Peterbilt cabover, frame stretched, roof chopped about 6 inches and a Silver and blue paint job...and a wicked paint job at that...not one of those Kraco specials....dragging around cranes behind you...and not only hauling the cranes, when you got where you were going, you unloaded, set the crane up and then ran the crane...all by yourself...that is the picture I had of you...a true blue American hero. So the news that you are dragging around a dry van is disappointing to say the least.

I have done my fair share of being high centered, low throttled and when I couldn't stop, I peed in a bottle living...not for the faint of heart Skandar. Hauled cranes, excavators, Island Gold lumber, Bulls and certainteed shingles....I was the poster boy of an Outlaw trucker...still am.

You know what they say Skandar... Everyone's an outlaw until the cocaine wears off.

If you're ever driving through Nashville Tennessee at 3am...just pick up that mic and say breaker, breaker, you got your ears on PorkRind Jimmy? If you're lucky, if the weather is right, if the moon is high and the stars are bright, I will sing Well, I ain't never..  Mel Tillis style

PRJ

I've never seen someone schooled on a message board like you just did to that guy.

Porkrink Jimmy
Outlaw trucker!
I like it
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas