Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by HogNTX on 10 Dec 2017
  • Wondering if there might be anything closer than Dallas and Addison.
  • #2 by DeltaBoy on 14 Dec 2017
  • We ought to look into forming one.
  • #3 by HogNTX on 14 Dec 2017
  • What part of Fort Worth are you in?
  • #4 by DeltaBoy on 16 Dec 2017
  • I'm on the South end of the Chisholm Trail Parkway in Cleburne.
  • #5 by HogNTX on 17 Dec 2017
  • I'm up north... we'll have to find something kinda central
  • #6 by DeltaBoy on 18 Dec 2017
  • Some where on Magnolia street or like that in Fort Worth.
  • #7 by bjnordin on 18 Dec 2017
  • I am down guys.  I live in the Keller/Southlake area.
  • #8 by DeltaBoy on 19 Dec 2017
  • Great we have to see what it takes to start up one.
  • #9 by navyhog24 on 22 Dec 2017
  • Iím interested in this as well. Iím in Argyle just north of Texas Motor Speedway.
  • #10 by HogNTX on 24 Dec 2017
  • Great we have to see what it takes to start up one.

Where do we look to see about it? Or do we just coordinate informally?
  • #11 by DeltaBoy on 31 Dec 2017
  • Where do we look to see about it? Or do we just coordinate informally?

I would think we need contact the Dallas Club and see what we need to do!
  • #12 by Tom Blankenship on 09 Jan 2018
  • I'm in fort worth and live just south of Magnolia.  I would be very interested in joining you guys.
  • #13 by DeltaBoy on 09 Jan 2018
  • I emailed the Greater Dallas Razorback Club  this morning about this.
  • #14 by Gonzo on 24 Jan 2018
  • I live in Arlington, would like to know if y'all get something going

Go Hogs!
  • #15 by DeltaBoy on 29 Jan 2018
  • I have not heard from anyone at the club in Dallas so far .
  • #16 by HogNTX on 06 Feb 2018
  • Thanks for following up on it Delta! If we donít hear anything we should informally watch in Hogs in the big dance if we make it and itís possible.
  • #17 by DeltaBoy on 06 Feb 2018
  • Thanks for following up on it Delta! If we donít hear anything we should informally watch in Hogs in the big dance if we make it and itís possible.

I agree I am going to call them on the phone later this week
  • #18 by DeltaBoy on 06 Feb 2018
  • I got e-mail back
     we will be happy to get the word out.  I have to be direct we are part of the Razorback Foundation so we have to be savvy of the brand.  With that said I am all about bringing Hog Fans together.   FYI Coach Morris is coming down to our golf tournament in May at Cowboy Golf Club.    We open the event to all so I can keep you posted
  • #19 by jkcrunch on 07 Feb 2018
  • I got e-mail back
     we will be happy to get the word out.  I have to be direct we are part of the Razorback Foundation so we have to be savvy of the brand.  With that said I am all about bringing Hog Fans together.   FYI Coach Morris is coming down to our golf tournament in May at Cowboy Golf Club.    We open the event to all so I can keep you posted

So I wanted to add to the email.   If you are a Razorback Foundation member, shoot me an email.   If not let me know what you guys are thinking we have several members spread throughout the FW side of the Metro plex and they also would be looking for a place closer than Addison.    Lets talk.  I travel 80% of the time for my job I will be most available after 5pm.   
    To follow on Coach Morris visiting our Rally the rally is held in Grapevine which is a heck of lot closer than previous year.   It will be a golf tourney follow by rally and one can attend both or just the rally without being a RF member.

• #20 by DeltaBoy on 09 Feb 2018
  • Woo Pig
  • #21 by Anybody on 28 Feb 2018
  • Does anyone know when Cad Morris is coming to Dallas for the spring GDRC meeting ?

Thanks and GO HOGS !
  • #22 by DeltaBoy on 04 Mar 2018
  • Does anyone know when Cad Morris is coming to Dallas for the spring GDRC meeting ?

Thanks and GO HOGS !

http://hogfan.com
  • #23 by DeltaBoy on 27 Mar 2018
  • ohn Knight
    7:41 AM (46 minutes ago)
    to Paul, me
    Good morning Michael

I am foliowing up on this message from February.   Would you be interested in trial run for a baseball game?    If you can get a location we can get the word out via FaceBook on our side.  We really want to get more folks from Ft Worth together which is one reason we are holding our Spring event in the middle so to speak.   

Check out the baseball schedule and see if there is a date that works.  Let me know I will come over and join the party as well.  Maybe even have some swag to offer you. 

thanks

Got this today
  • #24 by DeltaBoy on 28 Aug 2018
  • No further news . But with my sick wife I will watching at home.
  • #25 by HogNTX on 29 Sep 2018
  • No further news . But with my sick wife I will watching at home.

Sorry to hear about your wife
  • #26 by DeltaBoy on 01 Oct 2018
  • Sorry to hear about your wife

Thanks
Pages:
Actions