Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jborohog09 on 12 Jun 2018
  • For those of you that are old school fans or fans like me that love history and getting every game you can, here are highlights from the game film of the win at Texas in 1966! 

Bonus clip: 1975 Texas A&M highlights!

Also, I also have the 71 Texas and 54 Ole Miss game film and was wondering if yall would prefer the original footage with no audio or if you wanted me to add the band music like the 75 A&M vid?
  • #2 by porkerfinger on 12 Jun 2018
  • I've never seen extended game film of the 1971 Texas game. Please post!
  • #3 by EastexHawg on 12 Jun 2018
  • For those of you that are old school fans or fans like me that love history and getting every game you can, here are highlights from the game film of the win at Texas in 1966! 

You weren't going to win many games against a Darrell Royal-coached team when you turned the ball over as many times as we did in that game.
  • #4 by Bacons Rebellion on 12 Jun 2018
  • Watching Arkansas fumble three times in the 4th quarter with a 6 point lead still bothers me.
  • #5 by EastexHawg on 12 Jun 2018
  • Watching Arkansas fumble three times in the 4th quarter with a 6 point lead still bothers me.

The Danny Brabham fumble on the goal line in 1962 still haunts the entire program.
  • #6 by porcelet on 12 Jun 2018
  • The Brabham fumble after he penetrated the goaline and the ref sang the ' Eyes of Texas" as the teams ran off the field.
  • #7 by flagstaffhog on 18 Jun 2018
  • I love to hate the university of texASS....

Go HOGS Go!
Pages:
Actions