Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bulldog04 on 11 Jun 2018
  • He is from Bentonville and will be grad transferring from Vandy.  I know we love the transfer threads.
  • #2 by King Kong on 11 Jun 2018
  • Sign me up. 2 years of eligibility left starting experience at a position we are lacking numbers
  • #3 by oldfart on 11 Jun 2018
  • what is hisbposition? measureables?
  • #4 by MuskogeeHogFan on 11 Jun 2018
  • He is from Bentonville and will be grad transferring from Vandy.  I know we love the transfer threads.

Ean Pfeifer
    ‏ @PfeifDaddy57
    9h9 hours ago

https://twitter.com/pfeifdaddy57?lang=en

It doesn't say he wants to transfer to Arkansas, but he is transferring after sitting out the upcoming season with two years of eligibility remaining.
  • #5 by King Kong on 11 Jun 2018
  • what is hisbposition? measureables?

64 300 LG
  • #6 by HOGINTENNESSEE on 11 Jun 2018
  • I'm not sure how he can sit out this season and still have 2 years left.

He has played 2 and redshirted already
  • #7 by 454545 on 11 Jun 2018
  • He was granted a medical red shirt due to concussions. He's lost 40 pounds & wants to play tight end.  He's worked out with Marcus Mariota & some of the Tennessee Titans. I'm very good friends with his dad.
  • #8 by King Kong on 12 Jun 2018
  • He was granted a medical red shirt due to concussions. He's lost 40 pounds & wants to play tight end.  He's worked out with Marcus Mariota & some of the Tennessee Titans. I'm very good friends with his dad.

Well best wishes to him.
  • #9 by Nashville Fan on 13 Jun 2018
  • Grad transfer doesn't have to sit out a year. Graduating from Vandy in 3 yrs and playing football, the man is a mental stud.
  • #10 by yraciv on 13 Jun 2018

Yeah if he is a TE now, not sure we are the right fit.
  • #11 by JIHawg on 13 Jun 2018
  • We need OL more than tight ends.
Pages:
Actions