• 395,371 Topics
• 22,296 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I believe in Coach Morris  (Read 328 times)

Ben

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
I believe in Coach Morris
« on: June 10, 2018, 04:57:31 pm »

This man is an offensive guru who developed elite QB's like Taj Boyd and Deshawn Watson at Clemson. He's big on recruiting in Texas, and his offensive scheme is what's needed to be successful in the SEC. Times have changes.

While at SMU, he improved every year. from 2 wins, to 5, to 7 this past season, giving UCF all they could handle this year and Blowing out Houston in 2016. When he first arrived, they were 1-11. It's not easy to win at SMU anymore.

That said, based on his style and his current recruiting, i think Arkansas can be competitive under him. Gonna be hard though when you have Saban, Malzahn, and Jimbo in the same division along with LSU. It'l take some time.

VirginiaHog

Re: I believe in Coach Morris
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 05:01:13 pm »

I got the privilege to be around a lot of the coaches last night at Camp. Including Coach Morris. Very very impressed with them all. I have much higher confidence after spending several hours with them.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

hoghearted

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • 2007 and 2009 Rolex DP Champions. Are you driven?
Re: I believe in Coach Morris
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:45:38 pm »

I have no expectations for next year's record, but I am eager to see the changes this staff will bring. I haven't been this excited about football in quite a while.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas