Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Hogs33 on 08 Jun 2018
  • Kofi Boateng leaving football according to twitter.

Sorry if already posted.
  • #2 by Kevin on 08 Jun 2018
  • not surprised
  • #3 by RazorPiggie on 08 Jun 2018
  • Making more room.
  • #4 by supersaint on 08 Jun 2018
  • Where he goin?
  • #5 by RyanMallettsEgo on 08 Jun 2018
  • Where he goin?

Sounds like a pretty solid kid.
  • #6 by ImHogginIt on 08 Jun 2018
  • Where he goin?

Sounds like he's giving up football because of 2 knee injuries. I would imagine because of that he stays in school and finishes degree while still getting school paid by athletic dept.
  • #7 by KlubhouseKonnected on 08 Jun 2018
  • Sounds like he's giving up football because of 2 knee injuries. I would imagine because of that he stays in school and finishes degree while still getting school paid by athletic dept.

If he desires to stay I hope he gets that medical hardship. Getting hurt sucks.
  • #8 by HoginMemphis on 08 Jun 2018
  • I wish Boatengine the best.
  • #9 by ricepig on 08 Jun 2018
  • Sounds like he's giving up football because of 2 knee injuries. I would imagine because of that he stays in school and finishes degree while still getting school paid by athletic dept.

He'll qualify for a medical hardship and stay on scholarship, if he chooses to stay at Arkansas.
  • #10 by blu on 08 Jun 2018
  • May God bless you Kofi as you move on to a new phase in your life.
  • #11 by Karma on 08 Jun 2018
  • For us, it's another spot on the roster. But man that's tough for that kid. Best of luck to him.
  • #12 by rzrbk4life on 08 Jun 2018
  • Best of luck Kofi
  • #13 by jgphillips3 on 08 Jun 2018
  • Best of luck to the kid.  At least heíll get his degree.  Everyone has to walk away from the game sooner or later.
  • #14 by Drew Amman on 08 Jun 2018
  • #15 by RagingHawgOn on 09 Jun 2018
  • Good luck Kofi! Thanks for calling our Hogs!

God Bless your future.

🏆
  • #16 by Tyro3 on 09 Jun 2018
  • I wish Boatengine the best.

You really are an idiot!
  • #17 by oldfart on 09 Jun 2018
  • best of luck to the young man. injuries stymied him
  • #18 by jimmiewkersh on 09 Jun 2018
  • Kofi, May the Lord bless you and keep you, May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you peace.  Be a Godly man, find a Godly woman and treat her like a queen, finish that degree, learn a job skill you love, start your own business, and let the Lord guide you all the days of your life.  What more can a man ask for on this earth?  Other than being a HOG!
  • #19 by nchogg on 11 Jun 2018
  • I could see where this was a very difficult decision. There will be life after football. There will also big things waiting for you after graduation. Good luck to the future. Thank You for giving 110%!
  • #20 by FineAsSwine on 11 Jun 2018
  • Football, despite all the recent changes, is a violent sport. Some careers end in Jr high. I salute the kids who fight through the inevitable injuries to play a game they love. Hope this kid moves on without any significant long term repercussions to his health and physical abilities. As a father of three boys who played football, I know what it is like seeing a kid fight back from a serious injury. Thanks Kofi for all you gave the University and the team.
  • #21 by Hoggish1 on 11 Jun 2018

• Sounds like a pretty solid kid.

Good luck to you, Kofi
  • #22 by rmcchris on 13 Jun 2018
  • Thank you and you will always be a Razorback.  Best of luck.
  • #23 by Wild Bill Hog on 14 Jun 2018
  • Making more room.

Read more and post less.
  • #24 by HoginMemphis on 14 Jun 2018
  • 2 threads going on a player who is moving on and whom most have never heard of. Summer time. And the living is easy.
  • #25 by RyanMallettsEgo on 14 Jun 2018
  • 2 threads going on a player who is moving on and whom most have never heard of. Summer time. And the living is easy.

And yet you lack the self control to refrain from making a stupid comment.
  • #26 by zumhog on 14 Jun 2018
  • Some people are too sensitive now days.
  • #27 by Pigs in Zen on 14 Jun 2018
  • Some people are too sensitive now days.

No, itís called common decency.
Pages:
Actions