Pages:
Actions
  • #51 by Polecat on 06 Jun 2018

• Bret could never break down Xs and Os

He broke down quite a few Dos XX and Titos, however
  • #52 by CFB_Fanatic on 06 Jun 2018
  • Spring game is probably still on the SEC Network somewhere.

Well it wonít take but about 5 minutes of watching that to know what youíre up against before you need to turn it off.
  • #53 by Nashville Fan on 06 Jun 2018
  • True. But having a coach that can but tells the world about it isnít much better
    Gus has been teaching the world his offense for 20 years to anyone who would listen. He even wrote a book on it. Hasn't really hurt him much. Auburn just paid him $50MM (rounded).
  • #54 by golf2day on 06 Jun 2018
  • Gus has been teaching the world his offense for 20 years to anyone who would listen. He even wrote a book on it. Hasn't really hurt him much. Auburn just paid him $50MM (rounded).
    I applaud the effort, but he ainít worth it. Some people will complain about anything. Iím pretty sure that one would gripe about having to zip his pants after getting a hummer.
  • #55 by Cinco de Hogo on 06 Jun 2018
  • We go to the team video room tomorrow morning where Chad Morris will break down his offense for us with X's and O's on the white board. He will ask questions.

Yikes. Pay attention.

Some of us will be asked to participate. Bob Holt & Nate Allen executing RPO's? Seriously?

First time anything like that has happened here. Should be interesting.

Ah ha!  Fixing to be a lot of false information put out there in cyberspace!  Pure genius!
  • #56 by (notOM)Rebel123 on 06 Jun 2018
  • Did Nabors pay attention and learn anything? Let's hope so.

First...he disagreed with what he was hearing. Then, after a few minutes, he was on the fence. Then by the next Gastonís commercial, he was at the other end of the spectrum.
  • #57 by Porked Tongue on 06 Jun 2018
  • Anyone get stuck in an elevator?
  • #58 by Josh Goforth on 06 Jun 2018
  • It's in the same idea of bringing in so many HS coaches and sharing info with the them. Even if most of the info is the same as what is readily available it is still good to hear all the details that he added. Raising the level of the media's knowledge of the game is something we will all benefit from.
  • #59 by NoogaHog on 07 Jun 2018
  • I'm sure Eric Bolin thought it was terrible.
  • #60 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 07 Jun 2018

Nope, he didn't attend but was complimentary of Morris and his efforts.  His colleague Trent Shadid had a very good write up about it.
  • #61 by HogPharmer on 07 Jun 2018
  • Bret loved X's and Os, or what we all call tic tac toe.

These were more his style....

• #62 by Dark Helmet Hog on 07 Jun 2018

I thought they only invited media.
Pages:
Actions