Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by husker71 on 03 Jun 2018
  • Last year we heard that we had to many QBs on the roster and I think the number was 5 before some attrition.  I was just reading a news story where U of Minnesota is down to 1 scholarship Qb and the season is not that far away.  Certainly they can find a couple of 5th year guys who still are unsigned and want a chance to play in the big leagues but it is awful late in the game.
  • #2 by Inhogswetrust on 03 Jun 2018
  • Always can go get some one off an intramural team.
  • #3 by Busta_Nutt on 03 Jun 2018
  • Initially I thought you were penning a letter to the QBs because of the subject line and I got excited. Now after realizing it was just a grammar gaffe, I am disappointed.
  • #4 by ricepig on 03 Jun 2018
  • Initially I thought you were penning a letter to the QBs because of the subject line and I got excited. Now after realizing it was just a grammar gaffe, I am disappointed.

Eye two thought that....
  • #5 by sowmonella on 03 Jun 2018
  • Me to
  • #6 by HogBreath on 03 Jun 2018

I always really liked how Coach Bielema tried it with the conversion of a linebacker to quarterback.
  • #7 by PonderinHog on 03 Jun 2018
  • #8 by hoggusamoungus on 03 Jun 2018
  • The old adage is if you have too quarterbacks you have one two many.
  • #9 by ricepig on 03 Jun 2018

I thought it was won if buy land, too if bye see
  • #10 by TheRedBoarn on 03 Jun 2018
  • To me, it is a question of, to too or not to two.
  • #11 by From Tusk Till Dawn on 03 Jun 2018
  • This thread is shaping up like #2 😀
  • #12 by robs4516 on 03 Jun 2018
  • Too bee oar knot two bee?
  • #13 by PonderinHog on 03 Jun 2018
  • Too bee oar knot two bee?
    What was the question?
  • #14 by rzrbkman on 03 Jun 2018
  • I always really liked how Coach Bielema tried it with the conversion of a linebacker to quarterback.

Thats the best way.
  • #15 by Mo_Better_Hogs on 03 Jun 2018

You mean like "To the many quarterbacks I've loved before, so many a flower grows......"?
  • #16 by Hawgphat on 03 Jun 2018
  • My first impulse was to pile on this degenerative rabbit chase; - - - - - however, - - upon further reflection, - - - I find that I simply don't have the heart to prolong the agony.

::)
  • #17 by Pudgepork on 03 Jun 2018
  • What was the question?

Who is on first
  • #18 by LRrazorback on 03 Jun 2018
  • This thread is shaping up like #2 😀

Ha totally agree

+1
  • #19 by RyanMallettsEgo on 03 Jun 2018
  • My first impulse was to pile on this degenerative rabbit chase; - - - - - however, - - upon further reflection, - - - I find that I simply don't have the heart to prolong the agony.

::)

Your style of writing really stresses me out.

• #20 by Dark Helmet Hog on 03 Jun 2018
  • This thread hurt my eyes.
  • #21 by Hawgphat on 03 Jun 2018
  • Your style of writing really stresses me out.

That sounds like a personal problem.

I'll pray for you.

God bless.
  • #22 by HogPharmer on 03 Jun 2018
  • To me, it is a question of, to too or not to two.

What is this an R. Kelly video?

Lemme get that two too!....
  • #23 by kodiakisland on 03 Jun 2018
  • Tuned in to see what was important to many QBs.  I guess I'll hang out and wait, unless of course the wait gets to be too long.
  • #24 by Pork Twain on 04 Jun 2018
  • To many qbs, the game slows down as they gain experience, but if there are too many qbs it may not
  • #25 by mckinneyhog5 on 04 Jun 2018
  • Guv will make an appearance in this thread in... Tree, too, juan.
  • #26 by #1 STUNNA on 04 Jun 2018
  • row the boat...
  • #27 by Pigsknuckles on 04 Jun 2018

ISWYDT  ;)
  • #28 by Pigsknuckles on 04 Jun 2018

I heard more than once that Broyles would lurk around the intramural fields to do a little cheap scouting.
  • #29 by Polecat on 04 Jun 2018
  • Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl yore mistakes
  • #30 by kodiakisland on 04 Jun 2018
  • Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl yore missteaks

FIFY
  • #31 by TomasPistola on 04 Jun 2018
  • #32 by Boardon Hamsay on 04 Jun 2018
  • What was the question?

Eye bee leave their we’re bee tween too two for quest shuns kneading and sirs.
  • #33 by greasy_corner on 04 Jun 2018
  • Two mini QB's doth not a Cole Kelly make.
  • #34 by Pork Twain on 05 Jun 2018
    Total fail...  He did not misspell the word, he had poor word-choice.
  • #35 by oldhawg on 05 Jun 2018
  • Then there is this:

“It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people's grammar were just plain annoying. Now there's evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome.”

Perhaps the same affliction applies to people who have a need to correct spelling errors as well as grammar.
  • #36 by ICEman on 05 Jun 2018
  • Hear, Hear! To many QBs.
  • #37 by oldhawg on 05 Jun 2018
  • Hear, Hear! To many QBs.

I'll drink to that.
  • #38 by KlubhouseKonnected on 05 Jun 2018

Do not seek the treasure.
  • #39 by DeltaBoy on 05 Jun 2018
  • It will work it self out.
  • #40 by kodiakisland on 05 Jun 2018
  • Then there is this:

“It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people's grammar were just plain annoying. Now there's evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome.”

Perhaps the same affliction applies to people who have a need to correct spelling errors as well as grammar.

Ahhh, but the problem here is the choice of words used by the OP have a completely different meaning than he intended, as evidenced by where the thread went.  Words do matter.  Even more so when they are written.

Anywho, back to my clearly evident sickness.
  • #41 by Inhogswetrust on 05 Jun 2018
  • I always really liked how Coach Bielema tried it with the conversion of a linebacker to quarterback.

My post was in reference to an Arkansas coach and situation previous to Brett.
  • #42 by Inhogswetrust on 05 Jun 2018
  • Then there is this:

Some people just have to have an explaination and affliction for everything.
  • #43 by oldhawg on 05 Jun 2018
  • Some people just have to have an explaination and affliction for everything.

We are all wired differently, aren't we?  That's one reason I keep coming back to HV, although admittedly right now I have waaay too much time on my hands.  Time for a project or a trip.
  • #44 by HogBreath on 05 Jun 2018
  • My post was in reference to an Arkansas coach and situation previous to Brett.
    I suspected as much, but thanks a lot for the clarification.
  • #45 by RazorWhacker on 05 Jun 2018
  • This is riveting stuff.

Not quite riveting enough to make me take my iPad the bathroom with me, but close. I will definitely check back in when I'm done with number too, though.
  • #46 by nwahogfan1 on 05 Jun 2018
  • I see at least one QB leaving as soon as a starter is named in the fall.
  • #47 by rzrbkman on 06 Jun 2018

I can see that happening as well.
  • #48 by Polecat on 06 Jun 2018
  • Total fail...  He did not misspell the word, he had poor word-choice.

Those words are not misspelled either. They're examples of incorrect word choice. Just like the OP.
  • #49 by Pork Twain on 08 Jun 2018
  • Those words are not misspelled either. They're examples of incorrect word choice. Just like the OP.
    I guess, if you're British
  • #50 by GuvHog on 08 Jun 2018

Only if the starting QB is named early in fall practice. If Morris waits until game week to announce the starter, I don't see any QB's transferring until after the season ends.
Pages:
Actions