• 395,370 Topics
• 22,296 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't think we are this bad.  (Read 5652 times)

zsanfusa

I don't think we are this bad.
« on: May 28, 2018, 10:12:29 am »

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!
Re: I don't think we are this bad.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:18 am »

I bet I could find 40 teams we could beat just on a talent gap alone.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college-football-rankings/os-sp-college-football-rankings-arkansas-0528-story.html

I wonder how many practices he has attended as a member of the media?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 10:26:58 am »

Always better to see low expectations and then over achieve.  Who thought we would win 9 Nutt's first year after having a couple of bad years under Ford including losing to SMU.

The thing is we weren't getting blown out in every game although there was some clunkers.  Could have won 6 or 7 with better coaching/preparation. 

It very much sets up like 1998, with help from an lighter than usual schedule.  I'm not claiming 9 games is a possibility but in reality most fans just want to see progress and would be happy with a 6-7 win season and winning 6 or 7 would exceed almost all national expectations.

So let the Orlando Sentinel, Athlons, Lindy's, and whoever else pick us last.

The only problem I have with the article is it referred to Bielema as "popular"

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 11:03:32 am »

Always better to see low expectations and then over achieve.  Who thought we would win 9 Nutt's first year after having a couple of bad years under Ford including losing to SMU.

The thing is we weren't getting blown out in every game although there was some clunkers.  Could have won 6 or 7 with better coaching/preparation. 

It very much sets up like 1998, with help from an lighter than usual schedule.  I'm not claiming 9 games is a possibility but in reality most fans just want to see progress and would be happy with a 6-7 win season and winning 6 or 7 would exceed almost all national expectations.

So let the Orlando Sentinel, Athlons, Lindy's, and whoever else pick us last.

The only problem I have with the article is it referred to Bielema as "popular"
I agree. How do yíall see the Colorado state game playing out?

bythelake

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 11:07:04 am »

Kick their buts easily.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 12:11:51 pm »

I agree. How do y’all see the Colorado state game playing out?

Colorado State is in a major rebuilding year. They've lost a lot of players on both sides of the line of scrimmage from last year's team as well as some assistant coaches and their DC has retired.  Even though the Game is at Colorado State, that's a game the Hogs should win with very little difficulty.

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 12:22:11 pm »

Colorado State is in a major rebuilding year. They've lost a lot of players on both sides of the line of scrimmage from last year's team as well as some assistant coaches and their DC has retired.  Even though the Game is at Colorado State, that's a game the Hogs should win with very little difficulty.
Thanks G. Sure would like to begin conf play with a 3-0 record.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 01:48:34 pm »

48-6

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 01:53:05 pm »

48-6
Iíll have what heís having, please.

DLUXHOG

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 02:44:48 pm »

Think.....  K State.....

jgphillips3

• Life is too short for bad beer.
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 02:55:49 pm »

91 is way too low out of 130.  Until we actually see how good (or bad) we are, I would say the 50ís or 60ís would be a fair ranking.  We have not been below the top 25 in recruiting rankings and our prior coach, who was the problem, is gone.  If we were playing in almost any other conference, you could easily pick 8 or 9 wins for this team.  As it is, itís hard to pick more than 7 but weíll see.

jkstock04

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 03:25:29 pm »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college-football-rankings/os-sp-college-football-rankings-arkansas-0528-story.html
Talk about an ugly read. Im in complete agreement with him about the QB position. Morris' future QB here isn't on campus yet in my opinion.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 03:33:31 pm »

Talk about an ugly read. Im in complete agreement with him about the QB position. Morris' future QB here isn't on campus yet in my opinion.

Like I said earlier, Don't underestimate Cole Kelley. He's going to surprise a lot of people.

WOOPIGDOOIE

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 03:44:12 pm »

He isn't on campus yet, but he is committed for the 2019 class

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 05:03:35 pm »

He isn't on campus yet, but he is committed for the 2019 class

He is committed for the 2019 class but as far as him being the starter in 2019 goes, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

HogBreath

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 05:14:38 pm »

Like I said earlier, Don't underestimate Cole Kelley. He's going to surprise a lot of people.
Exactly, I'm sure Coach Morris is more than smart enough to design an offense around the talent he has available, instead of trying to stick square pegs thru round holes.

And there is some talent to pick from.

tusksincolorado

• her "Party Goblin" is strong!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 06:05:13 pm »

Guv I sure hope so! But this game could be ripe for making me very upset this Fall.

It will be by first time seeing a game in Ft. Collins (I mostly go to AFA Falcon games) plus I am excited about seeing the Rams new stadium, and seeing the new Space-Age Hawgs performing!

But I do believe that our new defense will dominate and decimate the Rams this September...

lakecityhog

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 06:08:40 pm »

Here we go again! Connor Noland is rated as a .8946 4* and Jefferson is rated a .8656 3* and we are already setting him up as "the QB of the future"!

Year         GP    C     Att      Yds   C%     Avg      Y/G     C/G     TD   TD/G   Int   Lng   QB Rate
Totals      39   449   659   5768   .681   12.8   147.9   11.5     61   1.6      11      53   119.2
17-18      13   225   323   2801   .697   12.4   215.5   17.3     34   2.6       6             123.6
16-17      13   151   229   2095   .659   13.9   161.2   11.6     18   1.4       3       53    115.92        

Noland ran the ball for over 1200 yards and averaged 4.6 yards per carry over 3 seasons. He is everything we need right now.
Can Jefferson beat him for the job? Maybe, maybe not.

Why don't we wait until they both hit campus before we proclaim a starter???

What happens if Noland comes in and wins the job by the halfway point of the season, or earlier???

Dark Helmet Hog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Now let's see how well you handle it...
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2018, 06:11:06 pm »

If recruiting rankings count at all, then just our talent level should put us 25-30.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2018, 06:16:27 pm »

Here we go again! Connor Noland is rated as a .8946 4* and Jefferson is rated a .8656 3* and we are already setting him up as "the QB of the future"!

Year         GP    C     Att      Yds   C%     Avg      Y/G     C/G     TD   TD/G   Int   Lng   QB Rate
Totals      39   449   659   5768   .681   12.8   147.9   11.5     61   1.6      11      53   119.2
17-18      13   225   323   2801   .697   12.4   215.5   17.3     34   2.6       6             123.6
16-17      13   151   229   2095   .659   13.9   161.2   11.6     18   1.4       3       53    115.92        

Noland ran the ball for over 1200 yards and averaged 4.6 yards per carry over 3 seasons. He is everything we need right now.

What happens if Noland comes in and wins the job by the halfway point of the season, or earlier???

We don't know at this point who the starter will be at QB. If it is a true freshman, we will either do far better than expected or we will be in big trouble. Too much speculation at this point with too little evidence. Let's just see how it all plays out.

tusksincolorado

• her "Party Goblin" is strong!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2018, 08:00:18 pm »

Sometimes ratings don't equate to on the field leadership, management and wins...

Plus we are bringing a "running QB" offense in the SEC West...

We will definitely need 2 QBs in the quality and talent of Noland and Jefferson!!!

JIHawg

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 11:23:18 pm »

I'm totally with you on this Guv.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 05:32:30 am »

If Phil Steele was correct last year he had Colorado State returning 13 Senior starters with 2 Seniors in the two deep (both sides of the ball). So you are right, that should mean that they were hit heavily by graduation.

Hoggish1

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2018, 08:37:43 am »

LOL

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I need help with my footwork, too.
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2018, 08:52:12 am »

If Phil Steele was correct last year he had Colorado State returning 13 Senior starters with 2 Seniors in the two deep (both sides of the ball). So you are right, that should mean that they were hit heavily by graduation.

I looked a few months ago.  CSU lost 90% of its offensive production.

If recruiting rankings count at all, then just our talent level should put us 25-30.

CSU's average composite ranking over the last five years is 83.

ESPN's Matchup Predictor gives Arkansas a 78.9% chance to win, about the same as North Texas.

nchogg

• Senior
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2018, 09:15:37 am »

I am not going to predict wins this year even if I would like us to win them all. I will watch all the games and hope for the best. Like most I will have more insight after the 4th game.

LRhawg926

• Senior
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2018, 11:11:48 am »

Just ready to be decent again so the Jonesboro fans will stop barking. When Arkansas is great, you do not hear from that school in Jonesboro. When we suck, they are loud.

thefisher

• Hogvillian
  • Time To Inflict Some Pain
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2018, 11:15:46 am »

It seems the rating takes into factor the strength of schedule and likelihood of wins.  If Arkansas had the same schedule as some of the other teams they would obviously win a larger number of games and be ranked higher.

HF#1

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 11:42:52 am »

With this schedule, if we don't make a bowl, Morris has more work to do than I thought.

HogBreath

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2018, 08:54:55 pm »

Just ready to be decent again so the Jonesboro fans will stop barking. When Arkansas is great, you do not hear from that school in Jonesboro. When we suck, they are loud.

Try not to let those two guys get on your nerves so bad.

pigroots

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2018, 09:24:00 pm »

There are no games we will win without difficulty. We will have to bust butt every game to win. The line of scrimmage is a shaky proposition at best for us. We are also rebuilding

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2018, 09:41:42 pm »

There are no games we will win without difficulty. We will have to bust butt every game to win. The line of scrimmage is a shaky proposition at best for us. We are also rebuilding

Arkansas is not rebuilding.  There is experienced talent across the board needing to regroup and regain confidence.  Yes, they learned they can take nothing for granted against Coastal Carolina and aren't likely to forget it.

Jek Tono Porkins

• Defense Wins Championships
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2018, 09:55:48 pm »

I'd love to say that there's no way that Arkansas could lose to Colorado St but I'm pretty sure I also said there's no way Arkansas could lose to UL-Monroe. Or Rutgers. Or Toledo.

Malvin

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2018, 10:31:58 pm »

Arkansas is not rebuilding.  There is experienced talent across the board needing to regroup and regain confidence.  Yes, they learned they can take nothing for granted against Coastal Carolina and aren't likely to forget it.

Dude, are you being serious?  We ARE rebuilding like we have never rebuilt before.  This article is spot on and games like the Colorado State game are not going to be walks in the park.  Think about this, our defense has been dead last in the SEC for the past 3 years, they gave up 37 points or more to 5 SEC teams.. + we gave up 38 points to Coastal *** Carolina.. and the best part about this is we did it with a run oriented offense.  See typically when all you do is run the ball you have ball control which means your defense isn't on the field which means your defensive numbers are deceptively good.. but not our defense, they were terrible even with a run oriented offensive. 

You have to get your head out of the ground and acknowledge that Arkansas was hardly taking the field last year.  To state that we have 'experienced talent across the board'?????  Really, what kind of coke are you snorting?  When you say experienced do you just mean we have some seniors on the team??  The reality is we have a couple players who we think will contribute, everybody else is unproven. 

Honestly speaking this team has fewer players that fans can name than any other team in the past 20 years.  So yes, preseason ranking of 91.. I can understand it.  I don't like it and it seems crazy but the numbers and the film don't lie.  Until they can show something different against a SEC team they deserve the 91 ranking. 

rhames

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 05:34:11 am »

Dude, are you being serious?  We ARE rebuilding like we have never rebuilt before.  This article is spot on and games like the Colorado State game are not going to be walks in the park.  Think about this, our defense has been dead last in the SEC for the past 3 years, they gave up 37 points or more to 5 SEC teams.. + we gave up 38 points to Coastal *** Carolina.. and the best part about this is we did it with a run oriented offense.  See typically when all you do is run the ball you have ball control which means your defense isn't on the field which means your defensive numbers are deceptively good.. but not our defense, they were terrible even with a run oriented offensive. 

You have to get your head out of the ground and acknowledge that Arkansas was hardly taking the field last year.  To state that we have 'experienced talent across the board'?????  Really, what kind of coke are you snorting?  When you say experienced do you just mean we have some seniors on the team??  The reality is we have a couple players who we think will contribute, everybody else is unproven. 

Honestly speaking this team has fewer players that fans can name than any other team in the past 20 years.  So yes, preseason ranking of 91.. I can understand it.  I don't like it and it seems crazy but the numbers and the film don't lie.  Until they can show something different against a SEC team they deserve the 91 ranking. 

Be careful with those truth bombs

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2018, 06:34:55 am »

Dude - Ole Miss was dead last in total defense at 115 in FBS. Arkansas was 101.

Arkansas has more 4-star players spread across its roster than at any time I can remember.

Rebuild?  We donít need no stinkiní rebuild. What we need is a QB to emerge from a talented group and some leadership on the field.

Get a clue.

Steef

• Idylically living in the Valley of the Cats
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2018, 06:46:48 am »

Insults aside...which arent particularly useful...you're both a little right.

We were abysmal last year and do have to rebuild. Some. Not..."like never before".

We do have talent on the team, though. It just needs to be taught better, used better and inspired better...than it was.

I think we've been "down"..."bare"...and "bleak"...worse than we are now, in terms of players that are still here and hopes.

(I had ZERO hopes for the JLS season)

Im not expecting an 8-4 season, but I AM hopeful of fielding a better team than last year. One that I can be proud of and expect to grow.

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2018, 07:16:32 am »

Insults aside...which arent particularly useful...you're both a little right.

We were abysmal last year and do have to rebuild. Some. Not..."like never before".

We do have talent on the team, though. It just needs to be taught better, used better and inspired better...than it was.

I think we've been "down"..."bare"...and "bleak"...worse than we are now, in terms of players that are still here and hopes.

(I had ZERO hopes for the JLS season)

Im not expecting an 8-4 season, but I AM hopeful of fielding a better team than last year. One that I can be proud of and expect to grow.

Yeah. We need to improve. We need to replace two key players, one of whom was taken in the first round and one of whom had a disapponting season.  Thatís not a rebuild, itís a retool.

As for insults, ďMalvinĒ has 135 posts full of them to go with over-the-top negativity. Something tells me heís been here before. Civility should be the rule here. When it isnít, donít expect all of us to be a wilting flower.

nchogg

• Senior
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 07:38:42 am »

Malvin "what kind of coke are you snorting". Get off your high horse and don't make unfounded accusations. I don't see eye to eye with some things bphi11ips says but I don't make unfounded accusations about him either.

zsanfusa

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 10:06:54 pm »

The Real Classic only, not that Diet crap.  So I'm not supposed to drink through my nose?

scooby21322

• Varsity
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2018, 08:36:12 am »

So, I think we're better off than most on this board do.  For me, a simple change in game management would've won 2-3 more games last year.  How many times did we jump out ahead only to take our foot off the gas in the second half?  For some reason, Bielema thought he could run the clock for an ENTIRE HALF of football.  I can't see Morris being that dumb.  6-7 wins should be more than doable. 

rhames

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2018, 09:50:39 am »

So, I think we're better off than most on this board do.  For me, a simple change in game management would've won 2-3 more games last year.  How many times did we jump out ahead only to take our foot off the gas in the second half?  For some reason, Bielema thought he could run the clock for an ENTIRE HALF of football.  I can't see Morris being that dumb.  6-7 wins should be more than doable. 

You're thinking of 2016, not 2017.

tbhogfan

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2018, 10:05:06 am »

From an outsider's perspective, we lost our best lineman and our starting QB.  We were 1-8 against power 5 opponents last year.  We were 1-7 in conference.  We narrowly beat the worst team in the Sun Belt.  Our new HC is 14-22  as a head coach.  We'll be running a new offense with few people actually recruited to run that style.  We'll be running a brand new defense as well.

From that lens, 91 might be generous.

I think we'll be better than that,  but I can certainly see how an outsider would come to a different conclusion.

Jek Tono Porkins

• Defense Wins Championships
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2018, 11:15:43 am »

You're thinking of 2016, not 2017.
True we didn't blow big leads in 2017, but some slightly different and less stupid game management would have won a few more games. TCU, A&M, Miss State, and Mizzou immediately come to mind. I suppose it's true that every team every year has close games that they could have conceivably won, but there were so many times during the Bielema that I threw up my hands and thought "What in the hell is he thinking" that I lost count. And there were definite warning signs before Bielema got to Arkansas. In the Rose Bowl game against TCU, Wisconsin scored a touchdown and had to go for two in order to tie the game with 2 minutes left. That year Wisconsin was top ten in the nation in rushing offense with three 1,000 yard running backs. They threw for it. Pass incomplete. Also, Bielema had needlessly burned two of his timeouts earlier in the 4th quarter so TCU was able to run out the clock with one first down. Then in the Rose Bowl the next year, Bielema burned two timeouts in the third quarter and burned his last one to talk to the refs about a play. Wisconsin needed a TD to tie the game and started their last drive with 16 seconds left on their own 12. Miraculously, they got to Oregon's 25 yard line with 2 seconds left and the clock stopped because of the first down. Instead of having the next, game-winning play ready to go, Bielema told Russell Wilson to spike it. Turns out it takes 2 seconds to snap and spike a football. Game over. I watched those games and when it was announced that Bielema was coming to Arkansas, I was really optimistic and rationalized those mistakes with the fact that he was a young head coach. I thought he had had learned from his mistakes. Nope. Made the same ones while he was here.

I haven't watched any SMU football over the past three years so I don't know how Morris is in that department but I don't think he could be much worse. We were spoiled with Petrino. Clock management, game management, in-game adjustments, etc. were all perfect. I can't think of a game during the Petrino era where I thought "Petrino really screwed that game up." If the Hogs got beat they just plain got beat. I hope Morris can bring back that meticulous game day organization because we don't have the talent to make up for coaching mistakes like other teams.

N HOG

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2018, 01:37:46 pm »

True we didn't blow big leads in 2017, but some slightly different and less stupid game management would have won a few more games. TCU, A&M, Miss State, and Mizzou immediately come to mind. I suppose it's true that every team every year has close games that they could have conceivably won, but there were so many times during the Bielema that I threw up my hands and thought "What in the hell is he thinking" that I lost count. And there were definite warning signs before Bielema got to Arkansas. In the Rose Bowl game against TCU, Wisconsin scored a touchdown and had to go for two in order to tie the game with 2 minutes left. That year Wisconsin was top ten in the nation in rushing offense with three 1,000 yard running backs. They threw for it. Pass incomplete. Also, Bielema had needlessly burned two of his timeouts earlier in the 4th quarter so TCU was able to run out the clock with one first down. Then in the Rose Bowl the next year, Bielema burned two timeouts in the third quarter and burned his last one to talk to the refs about a play. Wisconsin needed a TD to tie the game and started their last drive with 16 seconds left on their own 12. Miraculously, they got to Oregon's 25 yard line with 2 seconds left and the clock stopped because of the first down. Instead of having the next, game-winning play ready to go, Bielema told Russell Wilson to spike it. Turns out it takes 2 seconds to snap and spike a football. Game over. I watched those games and when it was announced that Bielema was coming to Arkansas, I was really optimistic and rationalized those mistakes with the fact that he was a young head coach. I thought he had had learned from his mistakes. Nope. Made the same ones while he was here.

I haven't watched any SMU football over the past three years so I don't know how Morris is in that department but I don't think he could be much worse. We were spoiled with Petrino. Clock management, game management, in-game adjustments, etc. were all perfect. I can't think of a game during the Petrino era where I thought "Petrino really screwed that game up." If the Hogs got beat they just plain got beat. I hope Morris can bring back that meticulous game day organization because we don't have the talent to make up for coaching mistakes like other teams.

One pretty amazing stat about Bobby Petrino:

In his time at Arkansas, he never lost a game in which he was favored.

Cinco de Hogo

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2018, 01:54:47 pm »

Talking about CSU, they are one of those teams that just play tough.  They leave the pansy football to the guys in Boulder.  Yes there should be a talent discrepancy but I donít expect them to roll over for us.  Also itís one game, any way it goes will be difficult (As is most of out OOC games) to put much stock in the results, there will be arguments for days about how good CSU really was.  After all they are in a rebuilding year. 

Just win and move on!

Malvin

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2018, 04:21:55 pm »

Malvin "what kind of coke are you snorting". Get off your high horse and don't make unfounded accusations. I don't see eye to eye with some things bphi11ips says but I don't make unfounded accusations about him either.

What exactly is unfounded, look up all the stats and what I said, they are all on the money.  He claims we are 'retooling' like we are the Pittsburgh Steelers who lost in the playoffs or something, that is not where we are at.  We are more like the Cleveland Browns, we are rebuilding nearly everything about this team.  It's not me being negative, it's just stating the facts.

Malvin

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2018, 04:23:08 pm »

From an outsider's perspective, we lost our best lineman and our starting QB.  We were 1-8 against power 5 opponents last year.  We were 1-7 in conference.  We narrowly beat the worst team in the Sun Belt.  Our new HC is 14-22  as a head coach.  We'll be running a new offense with few people actually recruited to run that style.  We'll be running a brand new defense as well.

From that lens, 91 might be generous.

I think we'll be better than that,  but I can certainly see how an outsider would come to a different conclusion.

Thank you, somebody with some common sense!  I too think we are better than that but until we show something differently we deserve every prediction we get like this. 

HogPharmer

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2018, 04:31:39 pm »

What exactly is unfounded, look up all the stats and what I said, they are all on the money.  He claims we are 'retooling' like we are the Pittsburgh Steelers who lost in the playoffs or something, that is not where we are at.  We are more like the Cleveland Browns, we are rebuilding nearly everything about this team.  It's not me being negative, it's just stating the facts.

Retooling! I'll retool you!

Mkcmobile

• Band Nerd
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2018, 06:13:55 pm »

Talking about CSU, they are one of those teams that just play tough.  They leave the pansy football to the guys in Boulder.  Yes there should be a talent discrepancy but I donít expect them to roll over for us.  Also itís one game, any way it goes will be difficult (As is most of out OOC games) to put much stock in the results, there will be arguments for days about how good CSU really was.  After all they are in a rebuilding year. 

Just win and move on!

Also, donít forget the potential effects from the altitude difference on us.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas