• 9,963,075 Posts
• 400,119 Topics
• 22,934 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The preseason projects are coming out with most picking us last again.  (Read 6163 times)

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!

that is your response? That someone else hopes for something less than the most optimistic fool hopes for?

Firstly, you are wrong. Secondly, you're out of touch with any vestige of reality. It's easy to see what this team's talent level is. The new coaching staff should help the W column but it won't double last year W's. Not even Nick Saban could accomplish that this year at Arkansas. Again, doing well to win 5 games. 6 would be great. 

he's used to it, he  said "more than 8" last year and got 4.

You two should move in together. You are a perfect match for one another.

TheRazorback500

• All-American Hogvillian
  • It's better to burn out than fade away.

I think we should at least be able to win our nonconference games and beat Ole Miss and Vandy at home. With a 2-6 SEC record, however, we'll probably end up last.
Vanderbilt and Missouri are the only conference teams on our schedule with less overall talent than the Hogs, but the Tigers have Drew Lock. Making a minor bowl would really help CCM get things off the ground.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

LRRandy

you don't like being called out when you're wrong.......yet again. Got it

Bubba's Bruisers

Itís what makes the board interesting, though.

Deep Shoat

• All-American Hogvillian
  • The Artist formerly known as Hong Kong Sooey

I hear that's 2 more than your wife is getting...

HoginMemphis

No shocker there. He can't see reality.

HoginMemphis

Stupid reply. Should not have replied at all.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!

You two yahoo's have a negative opinion of the Hog's, pretty much always. That's nothing new and doesn't equate to being called out. I feel that both of your opinions are as lame and valueless as you think mine to be. Yet, you are entitled to those, just as I am to mine and everyone else is to their own opinions. You seem to not like anyone having a more positive opinion than the one you state. But carry on gentlemen, the glass always seems to be half empty to you.   
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 07:00:28 am by MuskogeeHogFan »

LRRandy

Itís what makes the board interesting, though.
agree.

fakenews

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

I think a lot of this by the "prognosticators" is just a knee jerk reaction to a change in coaching regimes and philosophy.

Either that or they the worst team in the west.

urkillnmesmalls

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Experience: You get it just after you needed it!

The general consensus is Chad Morris doesn't have the players to run his system. The contrast in styles leads many to the conclusion that our roster will need a complete makeover. Was bielema recruiting slow players or placing to much emphasis on brawn over conditioning? If the former where must we make a huge change on the roster?

I keep hearing this.  I've even heard local talk radio hosts saying that Chad Morris has said that.  Has anyone actually heard him say this?  If so...what does that possibly accomplish other than trying to defer some of he flak he may have coming his way if we suck? 

Why would you say that?  Is that going to motivate our players?  I don't get it...because I'd be thinking, "Well...I should just transfer now, because if I don't fit this system, I'll be pushed aside the first chance Morris gets." 

It doesn't add up to anything very smart.  I'd put it up there with BB and his childish twitter usage when he first got here.  Just...WHY??? 

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis

The general consensus is Chad Morris doesn't have the players to run his system. The contrast in styles leads many to the conclusion that our roster will need a complete makeover. Was bielema recruiting slow players or placing to much emphasis on brawn over conditioning? If the former where must we make a huge change on the roster?

Great we do best as being the Under dog.

urkillnmesmalls

I understand but I think that sometimes folks forget that it is the guys in the less glamorous and often overlooked (less visible alleged non-skilled) positions that make it possible for the "skilled position" guys to make plays. That's why I love football. All 11 players need to be on the same page at the same time to execute at a high level.

...which is PRECISELY why I cringe every time I hear someone make the argument that players should be able to benefit financially from their "likeness."  The RG on any NFL team, just on the roster, is making a solid living.  You won't see many number 58 jerseys flying off the rack, but if he's busting holes open and keeping the QB's jersey clean, he's a big part of the overall success. 

In the NFL...they still get paid.  In college, the QB, RB, and WR's would get every penny, and the rest would get peanuts, which is a HUGE difference versus the NFL. 

Sorry...different topic, but that's a subject I feel strongly about.  I think it would ruin college football.  Whatever is done...needs to be equitable across positions. 

Jek Tono Porkins

• Defense Wins Championships

The preseason projections are over-reactions to a new HC with a new scheme and philosophy which, without having been present for practices or workouts, they naturally tend to believe that a transition will require more time. This team has been on a quest since Morris arrived to lose weight and condition to a higher degree. An off season is plenty of time to alter the conditioning level of a team.

As for team speed, I think that while there may be some minimal merit to this, I think that we have a lot more team speed than many realize and I also believe that will be proven at the start of the season.

The question is, where exactly do we lack team speed? At WR? I don't think so. At RB? No. TE? No. QB? Well, perhaps because as of today, we may not have a DT QB who has tremendous speed, but I am not sure that is as necessary as having one who can effectively run the offense on the field.

So again, do we lack speed at LB? Not among the starters. DE? I think we have pretty quick and fast DE's. DT's? Is "speed" really required or is it more a matter of strength, excellent technique and quickness? Are we lacking speed in the Secondary? I don't think so. Being aligned properly in any given call will certainly make a Secondary look faster due to being in position and better physical proximity to make plays.

The O-Linemen don't need a lot of speed and they are going to love the blocking angles given to them by this offense.

I think a lot of this by the "prognosticators" is just a knee jerk reaction to a change in coaching regimes and philosophy.
You're right, that is sort of a stock reply to say we don't have speed. What I think they really mean is that we don't have an explosive, difference-maker playmaker, or at least any that we know about on offense at least. A guy where you watch him play and go "Daaaaaaaamn, that guy is fast!" On offense I don't really see a D-Mac or a Joe Adams running around. We might have one, but the team is so young it's hard to know.

On defense I think we've got a couple. I think Agim is going to be a monster in a 4 man front. Last year he was seriously hampered by the 3-4 scheme. Ryan Pulley is another that comes to mind. He is a playmaker in the secondary and having him back is going to help tremendously.

31to6

...which is PRECISELY why I cringe every time I hear someone make the argument that players should be able to benefit financially from their "likeness."  The RG on any NFL team, just on the roster, is making a solid living.  You won't see many number 58 jerseys flying off the rack, but if he's busting holes open and keeping the QB's jersey clean, he's a big part of the overall success. 

In the NFL...they still get paid.  In college, the QB, RB, and WR's would get every penny, and the rest would get peanuts, which is a HUGE difference versus the NFL. 

Sorry...different topic, but that's a subject I feel strongly about.  I think it would ruin college football.  Whatever is done...needs to be equitable across positions. 
Maybe a portion of college likeness merchandising should be distributed to all the players in the form of a long-term investment (a la a 401k type instrument) and an academic support fund to pay for advanced degrees, ancillary academic expenses, etc? Even a modest amount of money would be a huge head start on continuing education, reducing the need to borrow to finance graduate degrees and building financial stability after college.

Let the hotshot QB directly reap some of the benefit of his likeness directly, but structure it so that the OG blocking for him for 5 years gets some benefit as well.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
Re: The preseason projects are coming out with most picking us last again.
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2018, 10:11:10 am »

that is your response? That someone else hopes for something less than the most optimistic fool hopes for?

Firstly, you are wrong. Secondly, you're out of touch with any vestige of reality. It's easy to see what this team's talent level is. The new coaching staff should help the W column but it won't double last year W's. Not even Nick Saban could accomplish that this year at Arkansas. Again, doing well to win 5 games. 6 would be great. 

Don't underestimate John Chavis's Hog defense.

I was very surprised at how well the #1 and #2 defenses played in the Spring game and that was with some players not playing. There are still a lot of practices left before the first game so the Defense has plenty of time to get even better. They are going to be pretty salty by the time the first games rolls around.

The offense still has some work to do and plenty of practices to get ready. I believe Cole Kelley is going to surprise a lot of people at QB.

nwahogfan1

« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2018, 01:40:36 pm »

The preseason projections are over-reactions to a new HC with a new scheme and philosophy which, without having been present for practices or workouts, they naturally tend to believe that a transition will require more time. This team has been on a quest since Morris arrived to lose weight and condition to a higher degree. An off season is plenty of time to alter the conditioning level of a team.

As for team speed, I think that while there may be some minimal merit to this, I think that we have a lot more team speed than many realize and I also believe that will be proven at the start of the season.

The question is, where exactly do we lack team speed? At WR? I don't think so. At RB? No. TE? No. QB? Well, perhaps because as of today, we may not have a DT QB who has tremendous speed, but I am not sure that is as necessary as having one who can effectively run the offense on the field.

So again, do we lack speed at LB? Not among the starters. DE? I think we have pretty quick and fast DE's. DT's? Is "speed" really required or is it more a matter of strength, excellent technique and quickness? Are we lacking speed in the Secondary? I don't think so. Being aligned properly in any given call will certainly make a Secondary look faster due to being in position and better physical proximity to make plays.

The O-Linemen don't need a lot of speed and they are going to love the blocking angles given to them by this offense.

So Muskogee Hog since you do not have many concerns for our team speed do you have concerns with us having enough talent or our coaches ability to install a completely new scheme on both sides of the ball by September and a QB to run it effectively fo us to win 6 games?   

I know the national guys must put someone last and they weigh Ms and Ms St and coaches and picked us.  So why not us?  Are you saying we have the talent and coaches to install a rpo offense and aggressive attacking defense to finish where in the West?  So where do we place in the West? 

nwahogfan1

« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2018, 01:44:53 pm »

Who actually hopes we win only 4 or 5 games, if so they are not true hogs.  I think the pessimists are just being realists with the talent we have on this team as compared to the rest of the SEC.  I think you are just a sunshine pumper who can't face reality...we will not be good net year.

I think true Hog fans wants us to win every game we play.  Why would you ever call yourself a fan if you want your team to win.  Contradictory of the definition of true fan to me.

But wanting to win and predicting a loss is two very different topics.   

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2018, 02:08:51 pm »

There's a general problem in most fan bases, that if you don't predict a minimum of 8 wins, you are poor mouthing the program.

This is going to be a tough year.  There's no good way around it.  We're picked last not only because we're in coaching and roster transition, but we're breaking in a quarterback that has only partial starting experience, and that was used in a less than consistent way last year, compared to what is seeming to be asked of him this year-- and we're completing this transition in the most cutthroat league in country, chock full of returning QBs at the worst programs-- which is usually the best predictor of the bottom teams in the league having their best years, as quarterback continuity saves them the marginal errors that break marginal teams.

5 wins will be a disappointment. 6 wins will be about right.  7 wins, a good year.    Expecting something radically different in either direction, is preparing to be very disappointed.

moses_007

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Bring the Wood!
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2018, 06:20:25 pm »

Well if they start losing game after game I'll quit watching and wasting my time.  Just wait for the final score, and if they win, watch the replay....

I've never felt this way about Arkansas football before, but Bielema made me feel that way...  Sorriest coach in the history of our program.....

HoginMemphis

« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2018, 12:59:24 am »

There's a general problem in most fan bases, that if you don't predict a minimum of 8 wins, you are poor mouthing the program.

This is going to be a tough year.  There's no good way around it.  We're picked last not only because we're in coaching and roster transition, but we're breaking in a quarterback that has only partial starting experience, and that was used in a less than consistent way last year, compared to what is seeming to be asked of him this year-- and we're completing this transition in the most cutthroat league in country, chock full of returning QBs at the worst programs-- which is usually the best predictor of the bottom teams in the league having their best years, as quarterback continuity saves them the marginal errors that break marginal teams.

5 wins will be a disappointment. 6 wins will be about right.  7 wins, a good year.    Expecting something radically different in either direction, is preparing to be very disappointed.
As I have said multiple times here already, 5 wins will be a good season next year. 6 wins will be great. 7 wins, which will not happen, will be best season since 2011 by far, given the circumstances and quality level of personnel coaches have to work with.

31to6

« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2018, 01:21:59 am »

Well if they start losing game after game I'll quit watching and wasting my time.  Just wait for the final score, and if they win, watch the replay....

I've never felt this way about Arkansas football before, but Bielema made me feel that way...  Sorriest coach in the history of our program.....
Not I.

I have a feeling this team is going to be fun to watch.

They will surely lose some games... maybe even badly. You can only do so much in year 1.

But they are going to be aggressive on both sides of the ball and if they get anywhere near the kind of offense CCM wants to run they will have a punchers chance to pull an upset all the way into the fourth quarter.

I say buckle up. It will be an interesting thing to watch.

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I need help with my footwork, too.
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2018, 09:12:24 am »

As I have said multiple times here already, 5 wins will be a good season next year. 6 wins will be great. 7 wins, which will not happen, will be best season since 2011 by far, given the circumstances and quality level of personnel coaches have to work with.

If quality level of personnel alone determines the outcome of games, then six games should be a given.  If circumstances matter, then Arkansas should beat a visiting team on probation with a slight talent advantage (if you believe recruiting services get everything right).  Didn't that team have an even greater talent advantage the last four years when we won each game?

So no, the team won't do good if they win five.  They will be favored in five.  Ole Miss is currently a pick 'em, so 6 wins will be good. 

According to recruiting services Arkansas has considerably more talent than Missouri, but we play on the road and recent history is not on our side.  Who knows who will be playing best by Thanksgiving? 

Recruiting services would indicate that Arkansas and Mississippi State are dead even talent wise.  The Bulldogs narrowly beat Arkansas last year with a healthy Fitzgerald and Dan Mullins.  Fitzgerald's ankle looked like Joe Theisman's the next week.  How will that affect him? Mississippi State has a new coach with no head coaching experience. 

LSU has talent but no QB and a head coach who hasn't done particularly well as anything but an interim.  They come to Fayetteville at the end of a long homestand for the Hogs after an Arkansas open date and a likely beat down the week before from Alabama.

Texas A&M is the most overhyped team in college football since joining the SEC and stealing one against Alabama in Tuscaloosa courtesy of Johnny Football.  Three of our last four games against the Aggies have gone to overtime. Coaching blunders, a tripping penalty, and a missed field goal were the difference in those losses.  Will Fisher go pro-style?  Will Chad Morris use what he has to win now?  Which team will make the most radical change, and which team's personnel best fits that change?  What will John Chavis know that Jimbo Fisher doesn't - about both teams - on September 29?

The only two games on the schedule that don't look winnable right now are Auburn and Alabama.  But who knows?  Auburn gets Washington (number 6 in ESPN's FPI) and LSU before us.  Who knows the way Malzahn thinks better than Chad Morris?  Will the student become the master?  Can Auburn replace Kerryon Johnson?  Who thought Arkansas would beat Auburn in 2006?

Alabama?  You were there in 1981.

Eerie is probably right.  Six looks reasonable.  Expecting more than seven is optimistic, but it's definitely possible.  Taking the under at 5.5 is throwing away money.

HoginMemphis

« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2018, 10:27:39 am »

If quality level of personnel alone determines the outcome of games, then six games should be a given.  If circumstances matter, then Arkansas should beat a visiting team on probation with a slight talent advantage (if you believe recruiting services get everything right).  Didn't that team have an even greater talent advantage the last four years when we won each game?

So no, the team won't do good if they win five.  They will be favored in five.  Ole Miss is currently a pick 'em, so 6 wins will be good. 

According to recruiting services Arkansas has considerably more talent than Missouri, but we play on the road and recent history is not on our side.  Who knows who will be playing best by Thanksgiving? 

Recruiting services would indicate that Arkansas and Mississippi State are dead even talent wise.  The Bulldogs narrowly beat Arkansas last year with a healthy Fitzgerald and Dan Mullins.  Fitzgerald's ankle looked like Joe Theisman's the next week.  How will that affect him? Mississippi State has a new coach with no head coaching experience. 

LSU has talent but no QB and a head coach who hasn't done particularly well as anything but an interim.  They come to Fayetteville at the end of a long homestand for the Hogs after an Arkansas open date and a likely beat down the week before from Alabama.

Texas A&M is the most overhyped team in college football since joining the SEC and stealing one against Alabama in Tuscaloosa courtesy of Johnny Football.  Three of our last four games against the Aggies have gone to overtime. Coaching blunders, a tripping penalty, and a missed field goal were the difference in those losses.  Will Fisher go pro-style?  Will Chad Morris use what he has to win now?  Which team will make the most radical change, and which team's personnel best fits that change?  What will John Chavis know that Jimbo Fisher doesn't - about both teams - on September 29?

The only two games on the schedule that don't look winnable right now are Auburn and Alabama.  But who knows?  Auburn gets Washington (number 6 in ESPN's FPI) and LSU before us.  Who knows the way Malzahn thinks better than Chad Morris?  Will the student become the master?  Can Auburn replace Kerryon Johnson?  Who thought Arkansas would beat Auburn in 2006?

Alabama?  You were there in 1981.

Eerie is probably right.  Six looks reasonable.  Expecting more than seven is optimistic, but it's definitely possible.  Taking the under at 5.5 is throwing away money.
Bielema's classes were not very good...regardless of recruiting rankings. His coaching was worse but he was A+ in arguing with refs over minor rules from the ole rule book!

Recruiting is more an art than a science. Our recruiting rankings are always the same regardless of the head coach. This team lacks skill position players relative to players we have had in recent past under Petrino and Nutt. Team speed is lacking on offense and in secondary.
I'm sticking with 5 wins and 2-6 in SEC, which means we will lose 1 non-conf game. That will be 1 win more overall and 1 win more in SEC play than last year's record.

McKdaddy

« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2018, 10:58:34 am »

^^^^^

5-7, 2-6 is my lean. I may vascillate between 5 & 6 wins until the season arrives.

A client told me last week that I mustíve been disappointed in the Morris hire to make such a prediction. Rather I compared Petrinoís first year and the 180-degree change in offense and overall program change in philosophy to Morrisí arrival, similar circumstances and learning curve by his current roster.  Iím happy w/ the Morris hire but think some patience might be required in 2018.

HoginMemphis

« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2018, 01:58:27 pm »

^^^^^

5-7, 2-6 is my lean. I may vascillate between 5 & 6 wins until the season arrives.

A client told me last week that I mustíve been disappointed in the Morris hire to make such a prediction. Rather I compared Petrinoís first year and the 180-degree change in offense and overall program change in philosophy to Morrisí arrival, similar circumstances and learning curve by his current roster.  Iím happy w/ the Morris hire but think some patience might be required in 2018.
Precisely my thoughts too.

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2018, 02:23:55 pm »

Iím leaning towards much better coaching, a staff and team on the same page, the best players on the field positioned to give the team the best chance for success, better special teams across the board, aggressive defense as opposed to read and react, and several players who are draft eligible after the season making up for lost time. 

Those things plus a favorable schedule will equal 7-5 or better.  Avoiding injuries and a few breaks will be the key to better.

oldhawg

« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2018, 02:41:32 pm »

Precisely my thoughts too.

Except Petrino's first recruiting class (Arkansas signees) appears, both now and then, much stronger than Morris's first class.  Petrino had more to work with following his first season ---- unless Morris really does well with the current group that he is recruiting.

j-mann

• Varsity
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2018, 08:48:05 pm »

i see at least 7 wins  and if LSU gets blown out aga the U Auburn players  looks past them   Missoiri pro set is a miss  A M needs at least 2 years for jimbo    why not 9-3  only bama  looks like a sure loss 
the 7 wins i see are all 4 non conf  Vandy Miss   and missouiri     Miss st LSU Auburn and TAM are toss ups  10-2 could happen  if so  the sugar will be calling   

mizzouman

• Hogville.net
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2018, 09:45:57 am »

i see at least 7 wins  and if LSU gets blown out aga the U Auburn players  looks past them   Missoiri pro set is a miss  A M needs at least 2 years for jimbo    why not 9-3  only bama  looks like a sure loss 
the 7 wins i see are all 4 non conf  Vandy Miss   and missouiri     Miss st LSU Auburn and TAM are toss ups  10-2 could happen  if so  the sugar will be calling   
why do you think Arkansas will beat Mizzou?

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2018, 12:06:36 pm »

I didn't read the entire thread, but I doubt anyone gave any REALISTIC reasons the Hogs should not be picked at or near the bottom of the west.

New coach, new schemes, maybe a new QB. Bama/LSU/AUB/MS St/A&M all have better talent ( on paper ).

All those saying that is wrong have is " well, IF Aub overlooks this team, or LSu tanks, or IF this or IF that ".

Hogs COULD go 15-0, but they likely go 7-5, 6-6 or 5-7.

HogPharmer

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2018, 12:18:19 pm »

What the hell does any of this even mean?

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2018, 02:48:08 pm »

Bielema's classes were not very good...regardless of recruiting rankings. His coaching was worse but he was A+ in arguing with refs over minor rules from the ole rule book!

Recruiting is more an art than a science. Our recruiting rankings are always the same regardless of the head coach. This team lacks skill position players relative to players we have had in recent past under Petrino and Nutt. Team speed is lacking on offense and in secondary.
I'm sticking with 5 wins and 2-6 in SEC, which means we will lose 1 non-conf game. That will be 1 win more overall and 1 win more in SEC play than last year's record.

The Hogs won't lose a non-conference game this year and they'll win at least 2 in SEC play.

rhames

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2018, 03:00:13 pm »

Da fuq

HogPharmer

« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2018, 04:05:43 pm »

Da fuq

I imagine that is how Ed Orgeron types

urkillnmesmalls

« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2018, 04:44:36 pm »

I imagine that is how Ed Orgeron types

No way.  His fingers are too fat.  Sausage finger syndrome.  It would look more like this... desa fguiyckl. 

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2018, 05:56:12 pm »

No way.  His fingers are too fat.  Sausage finger syndrome.  It would look more like this... desa fguiyckl. 

I think j-mann has said he has cerebral palsey and rheumatiod arthritis.

robs4516

• Varsity
  • Ohhhh mercy! Yes we got to beat that competition.
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2018, 09:51:36 am »

Don't we always?    ;)

j-mann

• Varsity
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2018, 08:27:19 pm »

your new off  what made mizzou was that passing attick   and your pass rush  in 12-14   

j-mann

• Varsity
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2018, 08:33:13 pm »

I think j-mann has said he has cerebral palsey and rheumatiod arthritis.

i do  chronic fatigue  is actilly  the worst of what i have  my CP  is mild compare to most   only affects my right side and legs 

the RA Affect my hands  and knees  mostly   

j-mann

• Varsity
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2018, 08:35:23 pm »

What the hell does any of this even mean?

9-3 can happen   

HogBreath

« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2018, 10:32:37 pm »

Exactly right...you have said it multiple times already, so stifle yourself.

Hogindasticks

« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2018, 11:12:28 pm »

Big things coming...get ready!

DuvallFallsHog1980

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2018, 07:08:58 am »

We might beat Mississippi State, maybe.  I see us losing 7 probably.

31to6

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2018, 12:44:25 pm »

We might beat Mississippi State, maybe.  I see us losing 7 probably.
Saban lost to ULM his first year at 'bama.

In year 1 all bets are off. No way to know what you are going to get.

PigPusher

• Just another day as a Hog!!!
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2018, 02:15:14 pm »

Doesn't really matter anyway what they say. Year after year they (the pundents) are mostly wrong anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas