Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by draftkings33 on 17 May 2018
  • This is scary.  Our walkon did make a few.
  • #2 by King Kong on 17 May 2018
  • Well only 3 returning Scholarship players that were eligible last year. All 3 play the 4 and 5 positions.

Make sense

• #3 by BannerMountainMan on 17 May 2018
  • Only team returning a guy who windmills on occasion
  • #4 by FineAsSwine on 17 May 2018
  • Lots of opportunities for the new guys which should make for great competition in practice. Going to be fun watching the shooters, scorers and defensive stoppers emerge from the pack. I'm pretty sure that Isaiah Joe will end up being our best three point threat. Overall, I think we could be a decent three point shooting team, especially if Gafford is a good enough post presence to demand a double team when the ball goes into the post.
  • #5 by Pig in the Pokey on 17 May 2018
    scary? man, we got 3 straight up Sharpshooters.
  • #6 by k.c.hawg on 17 May 2018
  • That doesn't scare me as much as other facets of the game. Joe, Embery, Jones all have nice strokes. It will be a little hard to adjust to as observers, after back to back years of Dusty/Macon/Barford and Macon/Barford.
  • #7 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 17 May 2018
  • Just keep the streak alive.
  • #8 by PORKULATOR on 18 May 2018
  • Didnt Gafford make like 2 3's?
  • #9 by HogBreath on 18 May 2018
  • Didnt Gafford make like 2 3's?
    Not only did he not make any threes, he didn't attempt any either.  Try to keep up, nits.
  • #10 by logic on 19 May 2018
    Put that was it doesn't sound good; but, the fact is Mason Jones made 3 pointers last year in college and Jalen Harris made 3 pointers when he played for New Mexico. Therefore, even if none of the freshmen start next year, we have a couple of proven 3 point shooters.
  • #11 by LRHog234 on 19 May 2018
  • As someone who reads from the android app can we make it necessary for the title of the thread be repeated in the original post? It's tough knowing what you guys are talking about when all I can see is "Hogs only team in the nation that..." and nothing else
  • #12 by BannerMountainMan on 19 May 2018
  • As someone who reads from the android app can we make it necessary for the title of the thread be repeated in the original post? It's tough knowing what you guys are talking about when all I can see is "Hogs only team in the nation that..." and nothing else
    just switch to desktop view at the bottom and you’ll be good
  • #13 by PORKULATOR on 20 May 2018
  • Not only did he not make any threes, he didn't attempt any either.  Try to keep up, nits.
    how you try and not be an arse hat. Keep your nits to yourself.
  • #14 by parallaxpig on 20 May 2018
  • Well only 3 returning Scholarship players that were eligible last year. All 3 play the 4 and 5 positions.

Make sense

This is more scary...........
  • #15 by HogBreath on 20 May 2018
  • how you try and not be an arse hat. 
    Thanks for the kind words, lil' Porky.
Pages:
Actions