• 9,931,749 Posts
• 399,368 Topics
• 22,894 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVR alert  (Read 1634 times)

skinnypig

DVR alert
« on: May 16, 2018, 09:44:14 pm »

ESPN Classic is airing a couple games this weekend both against LSU  92 at Saturday at noon and 94 at 6:00am Sunday

skinnypig

Re: DVR alert
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:03:34 pm »

Both wins BTW

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ChicoHog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RIP Glenn. You're "Already Gone" way too soon
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 10:41:27 pm »

I used to have that channel on my DirecTV package and I enjoyed it but a few years ago they changed the lineup and moved it to a different tier with some other stuff that I don't care about so I lost it.  It may be part of the Fox sports regional package tier?  I'm not sure.  I know it's channel 614 and I don't get it!

snf6278

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:55:25 am »

I used to have that channel on my DirecTV package and I enjoyed it but a few years ago they changed the lineup and moved it to a different tier with some other stuff that I don't care about so I lost it.  It may be part of the Fox sports regional package tier?  I'm not sure.  I know it's channel 614 and I don't get it!
You are correct. I added that so I could watch the Cardinals and ESPN Classic came with it.

ChicoHog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RIP Glenn. You're "Already Gone" way too soon
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 11:35:56 pm »

You are correct. I added that so I could watch the Cardinals and ESPN Classic came with it.
If you are out of market then paying for the Fox Sports regional networks won't help you unless you also pay for MLB Extra Innings.  then you can watch the games either on the Fox Sports channels (600's) or on the Extra Innings channels (700's).  I cancelled the Fox Sports channels because I rarely watched them.  I get the MLB on the Extra Innings package and the College Football is on practically every channel I get or ESPN 3 now anyway. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas