• 395,396 Topics
• 22,296 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Somebody has to explain why a player leaves Arkansas for DePaul.  (Read 10221 times)

Cinco de Hogo

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Somebody has to explain why a player leaves Arkansas for DePaul.
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2018, 10:04:04 am »

People move, change jobs, or transfer for all kind of reasons.  It is a good way to gain additional experience or just to try something different.  Every time a player leaves another player comes in and it affects all teams about equally so, in my opinion, it is not a problem.

Well yeah it creates a problem, one you have to deal with and you donít know if you come out ahead or behind til later.  Hall would have come into next years as one of our top five and having experience in the system.  Nobody, even if they are slightly better can replace that...unless we get a former 5 star sure thing Future NBA player.   Now as to your point, yes maybe so it all works out as far as keeping the status quo but the problem is the status quo isnít exactly what we are looking for.   In no way can you say this helps us get to another level which is what all the bashing and gashing is about.

cityhog

• THE City
« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2018, 03:42:50 pm »

What diff does it make to him or us? Be on a bad Arkansas team or a bad DePaul team? That's a wash. He wasn't going to be the 'one' to get us over the proverbial, never-ending hump, nor will he do that for DePaul. Again, a wash.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

k.c.hawg

« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2018, 04:08:42 pm »

What diff does it make to him or us? Be on a bad Arkansas team or a bad DePaul team? That's a wash. He wasn't going to be the 'one' to get us over the proverbial, never-ending hump, nor will he do that for DePaul. Again, a wash.

For most kids that have choices....... making the tournament and winning is a prerequisite for where they chose to go. As bad as the Hogs have been for a period through Pelphrey and Heath with single digit and low double digit wins...... since DePaul was last in the tournament the Hogs have made it 6 times and have 283 wins to DePaul's 163. Your analogy of putting the two teams in an even comparison is stupid, cannot be backed up with any logic  and reeks of troll. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2018, 05:33:45 pm »

For most kids that have choices....... making the tournament and winning is a prerequisite for where they chose to go. As bad as the Hogs have been for a period through Pelphrey and Heath with single digit and low double digit wins...... since DePaul was last in the tournament the Hogs have made it 6 times and have 283 wins to DePaul's 163. Your analogy of putting the two teams in an even comparison is stupid, cannot be backed up with any logic  and reeks of troll. 

I can smell it from here.

HognitiveDissonance

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2018, 07:45:57 pm »

I like how patterns are mentioned while excluding the pattern of being an NCAA tournament team is conveniently not mentioned.
I love how people don't read, or pick and choose what they want to take away.
I would recommend reading my Season in Review post a couple months ago. A spot-on, objective analysis of current state of the program.
If you shills would have read that, you would know that although no one liked how the season ended, it was mostly positive. It was a good season. In that post, I clearly stated that any coach who is in the NCAA Tournament should be in no real danger of losing his job.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2018, 07:50:35 pm »

but you keep trying anyway...
Trying to be...intelligent? Objective? Fair? Call it like it is?
I'm not trying to be those things...I am those things.

There are about 10-12 (see what I did there?) people on here who couldn't spell objective if I spotted them the o-b-j-e-c-t-I-v

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2018, 07:55:32 pm »

I love when posters who want to always criticize the program get their feelings hurt when fans of the team donít line up and agree with them.
I love when people who are fans of the coach, first, want to question those who are truly fans of the program, first.

Don't get me wrong, I think the MA crowd loves the Hogs too, but make no mistake, Nolan...er...Mike comes first. Hogs come second.

With the rest of us, the Hogs come first, any particular coach come second. The 'rest of us' have the priorities correct. Some of us even like the current coach ok, he has pros and cons like anyone else, but make no mistake, he is always subservient to the program.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2018, 07:59:41 pm »

Mixed up facts.
Heath produced three NCAA teams. Two of his own, one handed to Pelphrey.
Yes, 2003 was bad, but that was from inheriting the mess Nolan gave him.

The Heath era wasn't the greatest, but it was pretty good. Great recruiter, decent coach.
Anderson? Good coach, average recruiter.

As said many times, a hybrid of Heath/Anderson would be a nice thing. Anderson has better control of his team, but he can't recruit. Heath could bring in the talent, but wasn't the greatest coach.

k.c.hawg

« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2018, 08:32:51 pm »

Mixed up facts.

The Heath era wasn't the greatest, but it was pretty good. Great recruiter, decent coach.

As said many times, a hybrid of Heath/Anderson would be a nice thing. Anderson has better control of his team, but he can't recruit. Heath could bring in the talent, but wasn't the greatest coach.

I challenge you to find the "mixed up facts of my post" and then point them out to me Spinner. I said the Hogs were bad through a period of Heath and Pelphrey single and low double digit wins. In two of Heaths 5 seasons he went 9-19 and 12-16. Find me the last back to back years we went 21-35 with the same coach!!?? Pelphrey had back to back years of 14-16 and 14-18 for 28-34. Find me another period of back to back years of 28-34 other than the 2 posted by Heath, that happened since the early 70's.

So, before you try to Spin. What I pointed out was we had  283 wins to Depaul's 163 wins despite the fact that Heath and Pelphrey put up 4 years of 49-69. Please don't spin my post with nothing to back it up but your drivel.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:47:39 pm by k.c.hawg »

ShadowHawg

« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2018, 01:25:10 am »

Mixed up facts.

The Heath/Pel teams probably donít even make the tournament using todayís selection metrics.

Did I miss all of Heathís talent? I still lol at the people who think signing Jefferson was proof of something more than everyone else in the country had backed off the guy because it was common knowledge he wasnít going to college.

Beverly only played here because he was a character casualty that no one wanted early in the recruiting process and lo and behold he ends up getting expelled from school.

The Heath era was atrocious because our program was still respected nationally until he got through with it. It was a mess grade wise and in roster management in general by the time he left.

The fact the guy had only been a head coach for one season and wasnít ready for the reigns to what was still a prominent program was played out for the world to see. What a clown show

logic

« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2018, 05:10:32 am »

Well yeah it creates a problem, one you have to deal with and you donít know if you come out ahead or behind til later.  Hall would have come into next years as one of our top five and having experience in the system.  Nobody, even if they are slightly better can replace that...unless we get a former 5 star sure thing Future NBA player.   Now as to your point, yes maybe so it all works out as far as keeping the status quo but the problem is the status quo isnít exactly what we are looking for.   In no way can you say this helps us get to another level which is what all the bashing and gashing is about.
I agree it would have been better if Hall didn't transfer.  However, since transfers and leaving early is something all teams have to deal with, some years we come out better than average and some years worse.  Hall transferring is a minus, but Gafford returning is a bigger plus so this year we end up slightly ahead.

hawg66

• Senior
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2018, 05:54:59 am »

HogDisser is so objective that he can objectively decide that heís objective and anyone who disagrees with him isnít. Thatís talent. Anyone who doesnít know that just canít be objective about HogDisser.

ArkansasI

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2018, 08:39:10 am »

Hall would have come into next years as one of our top five and having experience in the system.  Nobody, even if they are slightly better can replace that...unless we get a former 5 star sure thing Future NBA player.
I'm sorry, but this makes no sense.  You're overplaying the young man's ability and impact.

Now as to your point, yes maybe so it all works out as far as keeping the status quo but the problem is the status quo isn’t exactly what we are looking for.   In no way can you say this helps us get to another level which is what all the bashing and gashing is about.
I'm back with you here...  The concern is a likely starter left the program in order to sit out a year.  It only helps us if Hall was detrimental in the locker room, or simply couldn't make his grades.  I believe these issues are in play - it's the only way his decision makes sense.

Good luck to the player.  He's taking a tough route through a precious time in his life.

Cure

• Hogfan at Ohio State Univ
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2018, 09:57:34 am »

Agreed.

razorback1829

• Senior
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2018, 10:20:26 am »

HogDisser is so objective that he can objectively decide that heís objective and anyone who disagrees with him isnít. Thatís talent. Anyone who doesnít know that just canít be objective about HogDisser.

HogDisaster*

• Woo Pig Sooie, brotha!
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2018, 10:51:51 am »

DePaul is right next to Millennial Park, within walking distance of the Naval Pier and the Magnificent  Mile. A long way from the mean streets of Chicago.
Depaul's campus is 4 miles from Navy Pier. Long walk.

runninrazorback

• Band Nerd
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2018, 02:25:37 pm »

I hadnít thought of that. Still, Iíd be shocked if the fallout grabs Izzo. Win enough and most sins are forgiven or ignored.

Live here in Michigan and all of the Michigan fans are screaming that he was part of the cover up, but they are a lot of douches, so who knows.

HoopS

« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2018, 02:39:30 pm »

I love when people who are fans of the coach, first, want to question those who are truly fans of the program, first.

Don't get me wrong, I think the MA crowd loves the Hogs too, but make no mistake, Nolan...er...Mike comes first. Hogs come second.

With the rest of us, the Hogs come first, any particular coach come second. The 'rest of us' have the priorities correct. Some of us even like the current coach ok, he has pros and cons like anyone else, but make no mistake, he is always subservient to the program.
inaccurate post. I will support whoever coaches us. You arenít as smart as you think you are.

hawg66

• Senior
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2018, 03:10:24 pm »

Depaul's campus is 4 miles from Navy Pier. Long walk.
multiple campuses.

KlubhouseKonnected

• OOOOhh, GOOD FOR YOU!
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2018, 07:07:49 pm »

Yea, I know.
Anyone who doesn't offer up a consistent 'GO MIKE GO!!!' is shot down pretty quick. Been like that for 7 years now.

As opposed to guys who just make stuff up there support their own bias and then claim other people are just servicing their own agenda.

You areít supported by the record Dude.

Clown shoes.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2018, 09:22:30 pm »

I challenge you to find the "mixed up facts of my post" and then point them out to me Spinner. I said the Hogs were bad through a period of Heath and Pelphrey single and low double digit wins. In two of Heaths 5 seasons he went 9-19 and 12-16. Find me the last back to back years we went 21-35 with the same coach!!?? Pelphrey had back to back years of 14-16 and 14-18 for 28-34. Find me another period of back to back years of 28-34 other than the 2 posted by Heath, that happened since the early 70's.

So, before you try to Spin. What I pointed out was we had  283 wins to Depaul's 163 wins despite the fact that Heath and Pelphrey put up 4 years of 49-69. Please don't spin my post with nothing to back it up but your drivel.
Mainly referring to Heath. He doesn't deserve to be lumped into a bad period. He started at a very low position with little talent and a lawsuit going on, and built the program back up to a consistent NCAA Tournament team. He had a good run by my book. As said, I don't think he was a great coach because we seemed to underachieve considering the talent we had. But it was a good job in his five years. I think right now is better...but it's not that much better. It's a little bit better. So we get upset by Bucknell in the NCAAs...or we get blown out by Butler in the NCAAs? Not much different.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2018, 09:39:30 pm »

The Heath/Pel teams probably donít even make the tournament using todayís selection metrics.

Did I miss all of Heathís talent? I still lol at the people who think signing Jefferson was proof of something more than everyone else in the country had backed off the guy because it was common knowledge he wasnít going to college.

Beverly only played here because he was a character casualty that no one wanted early in the recruiting process and lo and behold he ends up getting expelled from school.

The Heath era was atrocious because our program was still respected nationally until he got through with it. It was a mess grade wise and in roster management in general by the time he left.

There is so much wrong here. I have to take these one at a time:

-> The Heath/Pel teams probably donít even make the tournament using todayís selection metrics ->
Wow, that's a strong statement with absolutely no proof. I can just as easily say we wouldn't make it in 1996 by today's standards. But then that would be 'bashing' Nolan and that will never fly around here. I guess I didn't know the Tournament had changed that much. It went to 64 teams in 1985; it's been pretty much the same event since then. 68 teams now actually.

->Did I miss all of Heathís talent? ->
Heath consistently won more recruiting battles and recruited out of state better than today, no doubt. He was just really smooth, and a very good recruiter. We got Townes (Virginia), Beverly (Chicago), Steven Hill (Missouri), Charles Thomas (Miss), Famutimi (Canada),Brewer (Arkansas)On and on. There's no question the overall talent level was higher than it is now. I think Anderson can do more with what he has, as I said. That's why I would want a hybrid of Heath/Anderson.

Say what you want about Al Jefferson. We won that battle for his services. If the same rule had existed today (1 and done), he would have played for Arkansas, if anybody. That was a huge recruiting coup.

->Beverly only played here because he was a character casualty that no one wanted early in the recruiting process and lo and behold he ends up getting expelled from school. ->
You don't know that. He was another very good recruit from out of state. He was a late bloomer, yes, but was being courted hard late. As I recall, we beat out Michigan for him, and he's still playing in the NBA. Another recruiting coup for Heath. Besides, I don't want to hear about 'character issues' with counterfeiters on the team and guys who need to be run off, or disciplined constantly like Dustin Thomas and Cook. Not much different today.

->The Heath era was atrocious because our program was still respected nationally until he got through with it. It was a mess grade wise and in roster management in general by the time he left.

Your hero has had seven long years to restore Arkansas back to national prominence, and he still hasn't done it. Which is why I didn't want him. I knew he would do a good job(and has), but he wouldn't be the guy to restore Arkansas basketball. He's just not that good. And it's funny to talk about Heath's 'roster management' with so many recruiting reaches like Willy Kouassi and this kid from Maumelle and having 6 seniors in one class, etc. Hey, it's not that bad, but one could make several comments about questionable 'roster management' today if one wants.

->The fact the guy had only been a head coach for one season and wasnít ready for the reigns to what was still a prominent program was played out for the world to see. What a clown show

Agreed he was a reach with only one year experience. He did a good job though. And for that reach you can thank your hero Nolan, without his lawsuit mess going on we wouldn't have been pressured to hire another black coach, just because, and could have found the best available coach at the time and ended up with Bill Self, who wanted the job then. Then, maybe we might be working on 14 straight conference titles, instead of Kansas. Thanks Nolan! Thanks for taking Arkansas basketball to its highest level...and then destroying it!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:56:54 pm by HognitiveDissonance »

razorback1829

• Senior
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2018, 10:23:43 pm »

There is so much wrong here. I have to take these one at a time:

-> The Heath/Pel teams probably donít even make the tournament using todayís selection metrics ->
Wow, that's a strong statement with absolutely no proof. I can just as easily say we wouldn't make it in 1996 by today's standards. But then that would be 'bashing' Nolan and that will never fly around here. I guess I didn't know the Tournament had changed that much. It went to 64 teams in 1985; it's been pretty much the same event since then. 68 teams now actually.

->Did I miss all of Heathís talent? ->
Heath consistently won more recruiting battles and recruited out of state better than today, no doubt. He was just really smooth, and a very good recruiter. We got Townes (Virginia), Beverly (Chicago), Steven Hill (Missouri), Charles Thomas (Miss), Famutimi (Canada),Brewer (Arkansas)On and on. There's no question the overall talent level was higher than it is now. I think Anderson can do more with what he has, as I said. That's why I would want a hybrid of Heath/Anderson.

Say what you want about Al Jefferson. We won that battle for his services. If the same rule had existed today (1 and done), he would have played for Arkansas, if anybody. That was a huge recruiting coup.

->Beverly only played here because he was a character casualty that no one wanted early in the recruiting process and lo and behold he ends up getting expelled from school. ->
You don't know that. He was another very good recruit from out of state. He was a late bloomer, yes, but was being courted hard late. As I recall, we beat out Michigan for him, and he's still playing in the NBA. Another recruiting coup for Heath. Besides, I don't want to hear about 'character issues' with counterfeiters on the team and guys who need to be run off, or disciplined constantly like Dustin Thomas and Cook. Not much different today.

->The Heath era was atrocious because our program was still respected nationally until he got through with it. It was a mess grade wise and in roster management in general by the time he left.

Your hero has had seven long years to restore Arkansas back to national prominence, and he still hasn't done it. Which is why I didn't want him. I knew he would do a good job(and has), but he wouldn't be the guy to restore Arkansas basketball. He's just not that good. And it's funny to talk about Heath's 'roster management' with so many recruiting reaches like Willy Kouassi and this kid from Maumelle and having 6 seniors in one class, etc. Hey, it's not that bad, but one could make several comments about questionable 'roster management' today if one wants.

->The fact the guy had only been a head coach for one season and wasnít ready for the reigns to what was still a prominent program was played out for the world to see. What a clown show

Agreed he was a reach with only one year experience. He did a good job though. And for that reach you can thank your hero Nolan, without his lawsuit mess going on we wouldn't have been pressured to hire another black coach, just because, and could have found the best available coach at the time and ended up with Bill Self, who wanted the job then. Then, maybe we might be working on 14 straight conference titles, instead of Kansas. Thanks Nolan! Thanks for taking Arkansas basketball to its highest level...and then destroying it!

LOL this was an awful post HogDisaster.. sorry. Just bad.

Nickle-Pig

• Bench Warmer
  • In Hogs We Trust
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2018, 01:47:50 am »

Reason is not the issue. He flat quit on this team and his former fans. We want team players not selfish types.

cityhog

• THE City
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2018, 11:12:13 am »

m'kay. Riddle me this. What have we won in the last 18 years? A division title (those stopped existing in 11/12 season)? A Conference title? A SECT title? A sweet 16? An elite 8? A final four? A NC championship game appearance? a NC?

So yay for us that we have 100+ more wins than DePaul and 6 NCAAT appearances. Our trophy case is still just as empty as theirs.

k.c.hawg

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2018, 01:10:33 pm »

m'kay. Riddle me this. What have we won in the last 18 years? A division title (those stopped existing in 11/12 season)? A Conference title? A SECT title? A sweet 16? An elite 8? A final four? A NC championship game appearance? a NC?

So yay for us that we have 100+ more wins than DePaul and 6 NCAAT appearances. Our trophy case is still just as empty as theirs.

Look I get it that you haven't gotten a trophy nut while sitting on your couch watching the games. But I can assure you it makes a big difference to the guys that actually play the games to be playing meaningful games in January, Februrary and March. DePaul hasn't broken 12 wins in the last 11 seasons. When Arkansas players were going 27-9, playing in the SEC Tournament finals and  playing N Carolina tight in the 2nd round of the tournament DePaul's season had ended in December. When Arkansas players were going 26-10, playing in the SEC tournament finals and playing eventual NC N Carolina in a game they got hosed in DePaul was winning 9 games and once again their season was over in December.

So yes, it might feel the same to you because you aren't putting the hundreds of hours in. I can assure you it matters to players and as i stated before anyone that thinks recent Arkansas/Depaul basketball is a push because there isn't a trophy in the case is a joke. It truly is laughable.

Kevin McPherson

• Hogvillian
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2018, 02:12:08 pm »

The fact the guy had only been a head coach for one season and wasnít ready for the reigns to what was still a prominent program was played out for the world to see. What a clown show

Heath's last season, that team finished 7-9 in SEC play and was literally the last team to get an at-large bid to the Dance, which drew a lot of criticism aimed at the selection committee at the time ... USC blew the Hogs out in the 1st round to reinforce those voices that were critical.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2018, 07:07:02 pm »

Heath's last season, that team finished 7-9 in SEC play and was literally the last team to get an at-large bid to the Dance, which drew a lot of criticism aimed at the selection committee at the time ... USC blew the Hogs out in the 1st round to reinforce those voices that were critical.
I hear ya. I agree. As I recall, they beat out Syracuse for one of the final spots.
They underachieved much of the year and went 7-9 but had a great SEC Tournament to play their way in.
There are teams claiming those last berths every year. All of them are debatable. We were not a strong team, but the committee thought we deserved the bid, as compared to the other not-so-strong teams under consideration.

I guess the point is, when all said and done, we were an NCAA team.
Unless we're going to reopen the cases of every NCAA team since, say, 1985, and re-examine who got in and who didn't get in, and adjust the numbers...well, no one is going to do that. So I just keep it simple and count Arkansas as an NCAA team in 2007, which they were.

hawg66

• Senior
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2018, 07:48:52 am »

My take on Heath has always been that he was a better coach when we fired him than he was when we hired him. I thought the way the whole end of the season went down was bad. He needed to make the tourney to keep his job. He made the dance and they moved the bar. Not how you treat people.

porque

« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2018, 01:29:53 pm »

My take on Heath has always been that he was a better coach when we fired him than he was when we hired him. I thought the way the whole end of the season went down was bad. He needed to make the tourney to keep his job. He made the dance and they moved the bar. Not how you treat people.

Heath is a bad coach.  otherwise he would not be making $75,000 coaching in the G League in Orlando.  Granted he was better than Pelfrey.  My God...

HogBreath

« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2018, 06:06:53 pm »

Yeah, I've always felt like we gave Stan a raw deal.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2018, 08:35:24 pm »

Yeah, I've always felt like we gave Stan a raw deal.

In retrospect I agree. It's not surprise though because the athletic department was not the sharpest run unit when Stan Heath was let go. Also was not giving programs the administrative support that they get know.

HogBreath

« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2018, 09:06:26 pm »

Exactly right Hog Dissonance, great post.....plus one.  Although there are one or two members of the MOP brigade who's allegiance is determined by whether or not the fast forty won or lost their most recent game.  Just fence straddlers.  Usually the same ones who's battle cry is....."let's just let it play out".  They trot that tired line out over and over again like a broke record while trying to prop and mop simultaneously.

HoopS

« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2018, 07:58:20 am »

There are some really strange cats around here.

Cinco de Hogo

« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2018, 08:14:03 am »

No coach that canít coach Arkansas to regular top 25 years and regular appearances in the sweet sixteen or higher gets a raw deal by being fired.  If your expectations are comparable to what the program can produce you are more likely to reach those expectations.  If you are willing to settle for in favor of any individual coach you are not a fan of the program you are a fan of a coach. 

PS:  You can be both but only if your priority is the program first.

Dominicanhog

« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2018, 08:39:54 am »

inaccurate post. I will support whoever coaches us. You arenít as smart as you think you are.

more like total Bull$hit.. It's actually just the opposite of his dribble, it's because we like the Hog's and we understand what it takes to build a program, especially one that had hit hard times like ours ... we also recognize progress when we see it.. Some others like flailing around in the dark, treating coaches like a pinata, sure that Calapari, Self or Donavan are waiting for the job... and then have the stupidity to chastise others when we don't grab a pitchfork..

Breems

• Gold Hogvillian
  • They grow up so fast
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2018, 08:15:07 pm »

Top 40 4* recruit Romeo Weems adds to the confusion by choosing DePaul over the likes of Michigan State.

Porked Tongue

• Global Moderator
  • Moderator Supremacist
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2018, 08:38:50 pm »

Ricky P must have moved some of his escorts.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2018, 09:31:17 am »

I like DePaul's chances to make the postseason when Hall teams up with Romeo Weems who is committed for 2019. They are going to have two tough wings with length that play defense and can score in transition. I will be watching with interest to see how it plays out. Could be a good move for Hall.

liljo

• Senior
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2018, 04:44:11 pm »

more like total Bull$hit.. It's actually just the opposite of his dribble, it's because we like the Hog's and we understand what it takes to build a program, especially one that had hit hard times like ours ... we also recognize progress when we see it.. Some others like flailing around in the dark, treating coaches like a pinata, sure that Calapari, Self or Donavan are waiting for the job... and then have the stupidity to chastise others when we don't grab a pitchfork..

There it is! TRUTH.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas